Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. ad groups with no active keywords / ads

It would save so much time if there were flags or alerts in Editor whenever there were ad groups containing no active keywords or ads.

132 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. comments

I would like to see Bing Ads Editor add a local comments field, like AdWords Editor has. I find it very valuable when I can leave comments when I'm editing, because I can come back in the future to see what was previously done.

49 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Backlog  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add IP Exclusion Edits to Bing Editor

There should be a way to bulk add IP exclusions to multiple campaigns via Bing Editor.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hotkey for Advanced Bid Changes "Ctrl+B"

Please add a hotkey for advanced bid changes in the editor. AdWords editor is using Crtl+B.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add/update Campaign level audience association in Microsoft Advertising Editor

Campaign level audiences can be added or associate using Microsoft Advertising UI. In Microsoft Advertising Editor, you can only add or update Ad group level audiences.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Undo / Back button in Bing Ads Editor

Being able to undo things in Bing Ads Editor.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Improving downloading features for Microsoft Advertising Editor (Bing Ads Editor or BAE)

Sending this feedback as for advertiser's request. Wanted to improve our features on Microsoft Advertising Editor (Bing Ads Editor or BAE) as for advertiser's following scenario:

For dowloading all campaigns, duplicated a campaign, added over 15k keywords and posted changes Google Ads Editor in like 5 minutes while BAE was still downloading campaigns up to 3 hours.

I mean, I don't understand the logic of storing anything locally if it has to take so much time to load all the campaigns or posting changes. The one thing I've noticed is that your editor gets stuck at "Finalizing Changes" part while…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Appreciate your feedback on performance. It is noted. In order to ensure we are addressing this quickly, please let us know if we can work with you directly and help troubleshoot your account to uncover top issues quickly. You can send us a response and the team will reach out to you.

8. Make Accounts List Alphabetical

When you drop down the list of accounts they should be alphabetical.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wildcard * should be implemented in Bing Ads Editor to replace multiple text

As in Excel you can use the wildcard * to replace text in multiple lines of long text in sentences very fast. This option is not included in Bing Ads Editor under the button Replace Text. This will be very handy to change very quick multiple instances in ads, ad group names, URL, etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. remember columns

Please remember the order of the columns I choose. For example, I pretty much always want to see the data in the following order: impr, clicks, ctr%, avg pos, avg cpc, spend, conv, $/conv, conv%.

If I look at campaign level, show that order. If I look at adgroup, ad the campaign column but still show the data in that order. If I look at keywords, ad campaign and adgroup columns but still show the data in that order. same goes for ads. I'm talking about the data specifically. It's fine to keep show other useful columns that are unique…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Prince responded

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for letting us know. The columns order seems to be getting reset when pulling statistics; we will look into this. Other than this scenario, column order should be persisting, please let us know if otherwise.

Thanks

11. Bulk add site placement URLs for Content Network

When adding individual site placements (instead of using Microsoft Media Network), there is no way to just add a list of placements without searching for each URL one by one and then clicking to add it in the UI. There is no way to add or edit site placements in Bing Ads Editor.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. bing ads editor bugs

bing ads editor bugs:
    1, bing ads editor local keyword destination url update or delete can not be synced to the online ad version.
    2, the IP exclusion can not be added in bing ads editor
    3,3, the option for people physically existing in the target region is always overided by the related option when synced from bing ads editor to online

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ad import settings

There should be an option to distinguish between new ads and updated ads when making multiple changes. For example, Google allows you to choose whether a new final URL (with all other aspects of the ad remaining the same) creates a new ad or updates an existing ad.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Highlight changes in editor

Highlight changes in editor

When you have made changes online, hightlight them in the editor after "GET" changes.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Option for ONLY ENABLED campaign on left panel ... not show ALL campaigns.

Please add option for showing ONLY ENABLED campaign on left panel ... not show ALL campaigns. For some reason you can select "only enabled" on main frame but not left frame.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ip

IP Exclusion included in editor. Currently it only exist via web interface

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove "Import from Google AdWords" ad updates cap (currently limited to 100 ad updates - more than that's just ignored)

With the "Import from Google AdWords" tool, you may only import 100 ad updates, more than that's just ignored. This doesn't make much sense. What's the point of the tool if you have half ads updated and half ads outdated?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Action Extensions in Editor

Please add the functionality to bulk add action extensions in Editor (including on Mac!)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Scheduled Download to Bing Ads Editor

Add the scheduled download option to Bing Ads editor like there is on AdWords editor.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow users to make and upload image extensions using the editor!

New image extensions look great! However, using the web interface to give ad group level extensions becomes tiresome, with mistakes inevitable. Please update the editor to handle this capability!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base