Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create Smartphone Apps

It can be very useful to be able to monitor and work on my campaigns on my iPhone or iPad.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Search totals

On the keywords page, put the "Search totals" row at the top so we can see what they are labeled.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Paid inclusion of snippets in search results

In Ads, sell inclusion in 'sponsored search results'. That is, for whatever query Bing Search lists my site in top-100 results, show that same snippet in the Sponsored section on the first page. That's way more convenient for large sites than entering tens of thousands keywords in Ads panel, and snippets are more meaningful for users than ads.

Basically, paid inclusion in top-10 search results.
    In other words, raising any relevant search result to the first page. Relevancy is defined as being naturally included in top-100 results.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. To have Radius Targeting working with the content network

To let content ads work with Radius targeting

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. unable to add card, payment is refused, I checked the error is I selected visa payment,but I am sure I am select mastercard for payment

unable to add card, payment is refused, I checked the error is I selected visa payment,but I am sure I am select mastercard for payment

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How about getting the site to direct properly...can't sign back in to make changes...thats just basic oversite.

How about getting your site to redirect properly so we can sign in? Its been like that for weeks and no one is fixing. I can't believe you guys don't know that or have not been able to fix it yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Equality in Geo-Bidding Currency Limits in Bing Ads

Currently Bing Ads, have keyword bid limits depending upon the currency of the account.

For example, an account with INR currency can bid for a keyword only upto INR 1000 (roughly $20). Now, if this campaign is targeted to US country, then this advertiser will have to compete with advertisers in the US or ROW for the same keyword. However, another advertiser in US might bid $25 and can actually bid upto $1000 (max limit for US$ currency account) for this keyword and therefore will always beat advertiser in India. Hence, monopolizing the ad auction system.

In this example, I'm…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Include Account Name on invoices - not just Account Number. Easier payment!

Include Account Name on invoices - not just Account Number. Easier payment! I get loads of invoices each month and have to look up all of the account IDs and match the names. Including the Account Name on the header of the invoice would make this so much easier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Update adcenter desktop

The desktop client UI is so strange and difficult to use. Was this even built by Microsoft? It looks like it was outsourced. The window behavior makes it almost unusable for me. Was this software ever qa'ed? Paying users deserve better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. show the performance numbers when the date range is changed

the UI doesn't always show the performance numbers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Chart PDF export feature with ability to add linear or polynomial trendlines

Ability to export the various charts that the report center displays. ie. Traffic chart- Impressions over Clicks. With this, the ability to add linear or polynomial trend lines would be incredible.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Silas, can you please help me understand your feature suggestion? You can currently use negative keywords in your Bing Ads campaigns.

18. Add the ability to pause a negative keyword either in the UI or the Editor (ACD) tool.

There is no option to pause a negative keyword either in the UI or the Editor (ACD) tool. Sounds like a good feature to an option to Pause negative keyword.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for submitting this feature suggestion! Could you please share an example of when you would want to pause a negative keyword and let that kw traffic through so we can understand the need/scenario?

Thanks!

19. Automatic log in to Bing Ads Community Blogs and Forum when logged in to Ads account

Why is it necessary to log in (with a different account) when posting in the Forums in the Bing Ads Community? Once logged in to manage my Ads account, I should be able to go to the Forums seamlessly to post questions. Integrating the two would make for a more vibrant and helpful forum.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make updating accounts in Editor faster.

Make updating accounts in Editor faster. Updating the keyword by match type feature takes 30 minutes for an account with 50 campaigns. I'm not technical enough to suggest a solution. I just know that I can't use Bing Ads if it takes 30 minutes to make an adjustment to a campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base