Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Reports should include conversion data columns by default

Conversion data columns should be added by default to all reports. Not sure who's looking at their performance without considering conversions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Inform new acct holders that verification of their credit may be needed before they can access their acct.

When I opened my acct I was unable to access my acct because of necessary verification of my credit card. When I called to find out the problem they told me research was necessary and it would take 3 to 5 business days before they could get back to me. I was extremely aggravated but finally got the issue resolved. It boiled down to as the acct name and credit card name did not match Bing needed to verify my account. If this is what I was told I wouldn't have been so upset. Be honest and tell your customers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix serious bug in Bing Ads Editor 9.5

How to recreate:

1. Start with several campaigns with individual settings, like locations.
    2. Select more than one campaign and edit targeting for selected campaigns.
    3. Change incremental bids
    4. After saving, individual settings (locations) are gone. No warning.

Not very good.

The edit should keep all previous settings.

No warning

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Send customers an alert if they're blowing through their budget quickly

Allow customers to set a spend rate and then send them an alert if they're spending their budget at a faster rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When setting up first campaign, let customers know they can create more than one ad

When customer create their first campaign, let them know they can create more than one ad. The initial form to create a campaign asks for one ad but does not say that you can create more. Including text that says something like “don’t worry, you can create more than one ad for this campaign. We just need one to get started” will really help. Google AdWords does this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Campaign budget management

I recently had a campaign stop becuase it had gone over the monthly budget by $1.86. Why not have a margin of error, say 10%, that allows you to go over that monthly budget if necessary to keep the ad running. You could even have the option of making the monthly budget a hard (no overages) or soft limit. This would give the user the option to keep the campaign running.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow me to set a default time range for my home page reporting (currently set at 7 days).

I rarely look at a 7 day time range when checking my metrics, but the home page always defaults to this (incidentally removing all my filters from the rest of the campaign reporting pages). I want to customize my home page to always show my preferred time range.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Create a report to show how many times a negative keyword has blocked my ad from showing.

I have added a lot of negatives preemptively, but have no idea which ones are actually affecting the results of my campaign or whether I am inadvertently blocking relevant traffic. I would like to see which keywords are blocking traffic and which ones have never come up. It would be easier to manage a shorter negative keyword list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. NOT RUNNING ADS

please i dont know why my ad is not running, please help me out!!!! my username is: saypauloh - X7552002

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Paul, our Support team would be very happy to help you. Please call them at 1-800-518-5689 or contact them using one of the resources here at your earliest convenience: http://aka.ms/ha03g3

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BingAds web UI timesout after 20 minutes and I need to login again, while adwords ui doesn't? Seems like a good thing for users that frequen

BingAds web UI timesout after 20 minutes and I need to login again, while adwords ui doesn't. Seems like a good thing for users that frequently use the UI

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please don't limit the 500 accounts in Bing Ads reports. And support all accounts' “campaign change history,not only one.

1.We try to create a keyword reports. It default reports on “All accounts, campaigns, and groups”。After one second, it jump to “Specific account” because the customer has more than 500 accounts, It reminders me search for the specific account.

Unfortunately, I can’t change it to “All accounts” anymore. We needs all accounts’ reports frequently. But we have to separate it for several times, can’t finish at one time.

Please support that we can select all accounts reports when the customer has more than 500 accounts.

2.When I try to select all accounts and run the “campaign change history”, I failed.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please Add Car & Garage Category Back to Bing Shopping Direct Feed

At the end of last year, Bing Shopping dropped a number of categories, including ours for Car & Garage, from the ability to submit a direct feed due to "low traffic". I find this insane as our site alone received a huge amount of monthly traffic from Bing Shopping. We are now required to go through Shopping.com even to appear on Bing Shopping - which is a paid channel. Isn't this hypocritical of the "Scroogled" campaign? This means we have to pay in order to appear in Bing Shopping. Simply not fair.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Tracking indicator privacy notification languages

When setting up conversion tracking in Google, I noticed they have a choice for selection of languages used for the privacy notification, which I think is built into the conversion tracking code. It seems like something that may be a good idea for you to look into, especially for ads served out of the US.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "Sign Out" capability not available on pages under "Old Version" of Report Center.

On Google Chrome, IE9 & IE10 I am unable to go to the "Sign Out" option in the upper right corner (should drop down under my username) when I'm using the Old Version of Reports/Report Center.

Please fix this as I currently have to go to another page such as "Campaigns" to sign out which seems like an unnecessary step.

Thanks,
    Chris

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Manage referrers better -- remove Yahoo! Answers, Voices etc.

Some referrers such as voices.yahoo.com, answers.yahoo.com (and many more such as images etc. -- multiple Bing and Yahoo properties) have provided terrible ROI for my campaigns. I have spent more than $1000 in advertising over the last 2-3 months for one particular campaign and barely broke even. Search.bing.com and search.yahoo.com have proved profitable referrers, but not profitable enough to offset the clicks gotten through non-search properties such as Images/Voices/Answers.

I have already removed non-Bing/Yahoo referrers (with the pertinent setting) but since we can't just target search.bing.com and search.yahoo.com, I am forced to pause my campaign, not to be relaunched. It's…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. download siteplacements via bulk service

in bulk service, i can't get siteplacements. i have to call other api to get them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. add Microsoft Media Network placement via api

when setting siteplacement via api, there is no way to add an placement with Microsoft Media Network.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base