Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a confirmation pop up when you accidentally hit back.

Have a pop up that says "you have unsaved changes" to prevent me from going to the previous page accidentally.

I finished my ad and when I scrolled down, my trackpad thought I swiped back which caused me to lose all my ad copy, keywords, and bids.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Forcing Excel to your customers for using Bing ads Intelligence is bad.

Hello everyone.

I was just stunned when I contacted your support, I had to buy and install Office just to be able to use your "tool" Bing ads Intelligence (very polite and good support though)

I come from Adwords/Adsense (sorry but thats how it is), and I think everything should be 100% web based. Why?

Well to start with, I did not have Office. Congrats on that sale though, I might not continue my Office 365 subscription though.

And when I was talking to your support, being told to install Office I realized I had to Close down my chat…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Favicon

Favicon tool should be launched in Taiwan market as soon as possible. This is an useful tool may catch more searcher's eyes. Also, there is minority of customers in Taiwan have this tool, this may not respect enough to other customers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Big Commerce platform does not have an easy way to do products feeds direct into BING product ads you should work together for ecommerce tha

Big Commerce platform does not have an easy way to do products feeds direct into BING product ads you should work together for ecommerce tha

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please give the option to pay with ILS Currency (Israeli Shekel)

Please give the option to pay with ILS Currency (Israeli Shekel). I have many Israeli clients that want to pay with ILS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Website evaluation quick check before campaign creation

Please have a url check service so as to know straight up if a website is good to create a campaign for or not. For example, if a site has Malware or other undesired agents running or other problems to avoid. I rather skip certain site campaign/s rather than risk having the whole account disabled. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Apply Negative Keywords to Normalized Search Query

We get a lot of search queries where three or four words are entered as one word. For example, "freepracticetest". By matching this search query to one of our keywords, Bing's algorithm clearly recognizes this as "free practice test". However, we include both "free" and "practice" in our negative keywords list, and this term still returns our ad.

It seems as though Bing Ads does things in this order:
    1. Apply negative keywords;
    2. Normalize search term;
    3. Display relevant ads.

But, it should do things in this order:
    1. Normalize search term;
    2. Apply negative keywords;
    3. Display relevant…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. caso tenham alguma vaga para artigos e projetos

Criação de artigos para Blogs -Idéias relacionadas as empresas-criação de nomes para empresas multinacionais e nacionais-criação de idéias em geral-pesquisas otimizadas-

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Excel Exports

When exporting keyword data export bids including default bids instead of leaving it blank.

I included a CSV file of an account but deleted keywords, ad groups and campaigns for anonymity. Notice that under the bid column there are blanks where the default bid should be. This would be useful when using a formula in a spreadsheet to calculate bids. You can't use a formula on blank cell.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add sync with Google Ad words feature

Expand your import technology to support two-way synchronization with Google AdWords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Support name filtering within GetCampaign/AdGroup/Ad/Keyword ByXXID APIs.

I have some very large size campaigns that have thousands of AdGroups. I can only use the API GetAdGroupByCampaignId to pull all AdGroups of specific Campaign and do AdGroupName filtering myself. This is not necessary because usually I just want to have the information of particular AdGroups. Please consider add filtering feature into this kind of APIs.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Digits only 'Quick Edit' section to allow for uninterrupted ad display

Some advertisers’ ads run continuously for long periods of time with no title/text changes other than a rate or price, (eg, 2.93%, $45). In order for the ads to stay accurate, advertisers need to keep these numbers, which can vary frequently, updated . Since edits are treated as new ads, approvals tend to take about two working days (as compared to AdWords, where it takes minutes). Often, before the approval, the rate/price changes again so an edit (of the yet to be approved ad) needs to be submitted again. This can prevent ads from being displayed for a long time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Pls allow for account owners/managers to view geo-specific and time of day/day of week conversion data in the acct UI, not just reports

a la AdWords, please add functionality to view conversion data for "geographic location", "time of day" and "day of week" bid modifiers so we can adjust in the same pane per the return/CPA, at campaign level (and ad group level if possible)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink

Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink with keyword we selected with match type to change, and a delete option to the left of keyword. The agent would like to change the text for the keyword selected and be able to ad to the negative keyword list, this would be convenient because he gathered stats from keyword running through our search engine and add this word because it is not generated accurate traffic.

Bing Ads Accredited Professional
    Christopher L.

Idea presented by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Edit any field and upload without the need to Export and Import

Having download and made lots of alterations mainly keyword modifier using + in front of all town names the save went OK but only 8 of 140 alterations were uploaded.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base