Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The customer is suggesting if we can have a new feature where we can use a local bank debit card such as Union Pay Debit Card.

The customer is suggesting if we can have a new feature where we can use a local bank debit card such as Union Pay Debit Card with a Major Chinese Bank as our Payment instrument.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete doesn't mean delete - Historical look s/b > than 6 mos

While the delete option is preferred for keyword management, occasionally it is necessary to have a look back greater than 6 months to discover campaign flaws that don't show up quickly. Without keyword recovery, repair can be tricky or not possible. And we agree that changing the match type should not push the former keyword match type into the delete category.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Awarness of customers outisede USA selling in USA with legitimate LLC

This can go under so many headings. But its the 21st century people work all over the wordl from places other than where they were born. I own an LLC in the USA but Bing will not allow me to advertise (product ads) in the USA due to non USA banking details. The world offers more options than just the USA to do my banking therefore I use Asia for that but still have a legitimate LLC in the USA. But you wont take my money from any thing other than a US bank? Rules for no reason. Amazon and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Absolutely INANE that my choice of region (Thailand) makes everything in Thai with BUddhist calendar dates - WHY CAN'T I SWITCH To ENGLISH??

It is absolutely ******** that there is no way to change languauge on pages once a region is set - had I known this I would have stuck with the USA, not Asia as my region. Hour wasted on this BS. Microsoft, what's up?? Now I want to cancel my account and start fresh - can't do that either. Oh, the inanity!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Removing Filter When Done Using It

Once I am done using a filter, I click the "x" to remove it. Every time I go to a different tab or setting the filter comes back. It is very annoying to have to remove it constantly. Once deleted, it should stay deleted.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. prepay billing statement should have date range

Hi, I have an account that runs on prepay billing. It would be so much efficient to have the date range of when the credit has been spent. I know that at the end of each month we have the monthly billing statements and the date range is there. However, every time my credit gets recharged, I receive a prepay email as a notice, but in the statement, there is not way to know for what period of time the amount was spent...this is not very practical for companies that need to track
    money spent.
    Hopefully, this will be changed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. improve website URL (publisher) reports to show m.site.com to be able to exclude them later

at the moment content campaigns are getting a ton of traffic (in my case 85% plus) from mobile.

there is currently on way to exclude or reduce mobile traffic from content campaigns.

the report website URL (publisher) does NOT however show what site have been accessed via a mobile device (m.site.com)

if the report could be improved then those site could be excluded

by contrast the domain
    m.yahoo.com

is shown but cannot be excluded (in my case this was 17% of the traffic)

please improve the report

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. can you allow to reduce bids for content campaigns for mobile and tablets?

I am running a campaign for content only (with match type content - distribution content ) and I was trying to exclude mobile traffic by setting the device to "decrease by 100% on smatphone and decrease by 20% on tablets.

I am getting 85% of traffic regardless on mobiles. The mobile traffic is converting at 0.15% while desktop at 1% +. All profits on desktop are eaten away by non converting stuff on mobile

I would love to spend much more on desktop but I am limited by the system: if I increase the bids I will get killed by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Su usabilidad es pauperrima.

Es una verguenza lo mal que funciona su plataforma. Por favor, implementen un poco de UX y arreglen los bugs que tienen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add interests ppc option to bing ads like facebook ads

I would like to know if i can make an ppc ads according to interests

without using keywords, exactly like facebook ads

That will be useful for new product to save it from taking so many

years to have some searches and sales.

I found an excellent products that will sell like a hot cake

put i simply can't support it because there are no searches

but if anyone search about for cat caring and he found my new

product that talk about animal caring ..... that's it's targeted

all i have to do is put my ad and select…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. PC Only

If a company sells software ONLY to PC users how can you justify the following comment.

"Bing Ads and industry sources report tablet conversions to be consistently within 15-20 percent of desktop/laptop (“traditional”) conversions.* Given that PC and tablet campaigns perform very similarly, allowing for bid adjustments to span from -20 percent to +300 percent should give advertisers the controls they need to maintain their campaign ROI."

Doesn't work for me Bing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ability to do bulk bids change during campaign creation stage

Currently, we are not able to do bulk bids change during the campaign setup stage. By default it is set to first page bid by Bing.

If we have a huge list of keywords, it would take a lot of time to go through the list and change from first page bid to custom value and entering our bids value.

The only way we can do bulk change on bids is when the campaign is already created. However, once the campaign is created, the initial bids that we have indicated during the campaign creation is used even if we change…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. sitemap

Being able to update Searchable links through sitemap.xml is extremely poor, someone needs to FIX IT ASAP as no crawling is happening and search results are very very very poor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Kick Google

Google adwords offering those same keywords at below 0.50 paise bid .. You are not ..
    Is yahoo bing network not for small people ??? Is you people are working for rich kids ??
    Sorry we are starters in business .. We cnt invest such big amounts for advertising.. Starters always looks for best service in low price ..Who offers low bid prices we will go to their network . I think you got what i have said .
    If you still go with these policies in Soon Yahoo going to say bye to their advertising network ..Think yourself and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. End the practice of hired "ad clickers" and falsely increasing the number of clicks to an ad's website! Most websites now track "visitors"

End the practice of hired "ad clickers" and falsely increasing the number of clicks to an ad's website! Most websites now track "visitors"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ad keyword to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step

Please make it possible to ad keywords to multiple campaigns and ad groups in one step!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Account Access - Please Improve

Please, please, make this process easier for the client and the agency. We really need a better way to access and share other than the current formats. This level of sub-par service is why we prefer Google AdWords over and over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Notice to new customers there maybe a 48hour wait before your ads show

It would be useful for new cusomers to know there is a 48 hour wait after setting up your campaign before the ads start to show.

I spent hours going around in circles trying to figure out what was wrong. When I finally contacted support they said wait 24 hours. The following day I contacted support again and was told it can be upto 48 hours whilst the crawl my site.

Not a good intoduction to Bing Ads. A lot of wasted time and frustration which could have been avoided with a simple notice or email.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add search term to geo location reports

Some of us have customers that call from the website and state what city they are in. Like signing up for electricity for instance. We need a way to pin point what keywords were producing the calls. One way would be if you included search query and geo location in the same report.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base