Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the e-mail field for billing to anybody

Currently right now to receive an e-mail for billing you need to a registered user. A lot of finance groups should not have access to Bing Ads yet they still will need access to the bills.

You should be able to add e-mails to the receive the bill.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pakistan

Please include Pakistan in your billing system. I am form Pakistan and working with different companies on their web promotion. We i try to contacting with Bing ads, then all done good. But at the end on billing system, I was stuck there because there is no my country name in countries list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bing's Account Disable, at least customer can view there important data.

My Account has been disabled by Bing (10 days before), without notice and till now we have no such reason why my account got disabled.

In Disabled Account, I cant view anything on my account. even there is no such chance to download the useful data.

My Service Request 1303941098

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put the Account Number in the Credit Card Charge

AdWords does this and it makes reconciling credit card charges much easier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Email notification each time a payment method is charged.

As an agency, I have clients who would like to get an email each time their payment method is charged.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. American Express card for Bing Bills

Please start accepting American Express cards in more countries, including the Nordic Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Google Adwords does this already

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. dovete accettare le carte prepagate!!!!!!

avete tolto le carte prepagate come metodo di pagamento. Che geni che siete!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add a pending payments note to Billing

Add a pending payments note to the Billing section to acknowledge that a Make A Payment has already been submitted even if not cleared yet.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. When setting up a new account, don't make it so impossible to set up the payment card that it makes you want to go back to Google AdWords.

When setting up a new account, don't make it so impossible to set up the payment card that it makes you want to go back to Google AdWords.
    The main reason I chose to switch our SEO to Bing was to get the value that it brings. I have spent the past 2 days trying to set up a payment for the new AdWords account we created and it still is inactive because of some glitch.
    The original issue I have been having are still not cleared up and we are losing ground on the Ads we created and the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Poor Payment Response for New Customer

There is incredibly poor payment response when making a new payment (possibly as a new customer) I have seen other complain of this a fair while ago, and still no fix. I just signed up and tried to put payment through, a single notification saying it will take a couple minutes... an hour later, still nothing... so i processed again thinking it didn't go through, still nothing, im fairly sure legally if your going putting card processing in a pending queue that long, you need to have some kind of 'pending' payment notification at a minimum... not good enough IMHO.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

Add Nigeria to the list of countries served. 90% of us use yahoo. The growing ecommerce community need an adcenter that can geo target it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

Microsoft Advertising should support Debit Card Payments In INDIA

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When i delete one of the accounts i want to see that the account is gone!

When i see couple of accounts, even that ones that are being deleted, well it's very very very distracting and confusing. Just when we delete one of the account it should not affect the other. Just fix that, it's really bad..

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Billing Tab: Allow us to enter a start date FIRST, then the end date

When I visit Accounts & Billing, then click the Billing tab, I am able to enter a range of dates before clicking Go. However, the verifications happening in the background - during this process - are too restrictive.

For example:
    When the page loads, the dates are defaulted to about two months ago. Lets say they are both in January.

My goal is to run a report for the date range 3/1/18 - 3/15/18.

My first step is to click in the start date and attempt to select or enter 03/01/2018.

Using the pop-up calendar, all dates after the currently-set…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Insertion Order With Unlimited Budget

Could you create an Insertion Order that would not necessarily need an end date and could use an unlimited budget as per AdWords?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

18. please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

please add debit card payment as a primary method for inda

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Changing Billing Cycle

This has been raised by an advertiser because it's causing them issues on their company. Hoping that there will be an option to change the billing cycle in the future. Lots of thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. paypal for China market

To be able to provide option to China and other markets to be able to make use of paypal as payment method

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base