Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. after adding payment methop

I think there should be a message regarding $1 charge once card is added and to wait a resonable time before adding payment, so the accounts stop from going on hold for better customer retention or irrated calls.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Inform new acct holders that verification of their credit may be needed before they can access their acct.

When I opened my acct I was unable to access my acct because of necessary verification of my credit card. When I called to find out the problem they told me research was necessary and it would take 3 to 5 business days before they could get back to me. I was extremely aggravated but finally got the issue resolved. It boiled down to as the acct name and credit card name did not match Bing needed to verify my account. If this is what I was told I wouldn't have been so upset. Be honest and tell your customers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Send customers an alert if they're blowing through their budget quickly

Allow customers to set a spend rate and then send them an alert if they're spending their budget at a faster rate.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

CSO search customer only support prefix match, should allow substring match

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please don't limit the 500 accounts in Bing Ads reports. And support all accounts' “campaign change history,not only one.

1.We try to create a keyword reports. It default reports on “All accounts, campaigns, and groups”。After one second, it jump to “Specific account” because the customer has more than 500 accounts, It reminders me search for the specific account.

Unfortunately, I can’t change it to “All accounts” anymore. We needs all accounts’ reports frequently. But we have to separate it for several times, can’t finish at one time.

Please support that we can select all accounts reports when the customer has more than 500 accounts.

2.When I try to select all accounts and run the “campaign change history”, I failed.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. unable to add card, payment is refused, I checked the error is I selected visa payment,but I am sure I am select mastercard for payment

unable to add card, payment is refused, I checked the error is I selected visa payment,but I am sure I am select mastercard for payment

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How about getting the site to direct properly...can't sign back in to make changes...thats just basic oversite.

How about getting your site to redirect properly so we can sign in? Its been like that for weeks and no one is fixing. I can't believe you guys don't know that or have not been able to fix it yet.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Include Account Name on invoices - not just Account Number. Easier payment!

Include Account Name on invoices - not just Account Number. Easier payment! I get loads of invoices each month and have to look up all of the account IDs and match the names. Including the Account Name on the header of the invoice would make this so much easier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatic log in to Bing Ads Community Blogs and Forum when logged in to Ads account

Why is it necessary to log in (with a different account) when posting in the Forums in the Bing Ads Community? Once logged in to manage my Ads account, I should be able to go to the Forums seamlessly to post questions. Integrating the two would make for a more vibrant and helpful forum.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Billing Ajax refresh

When I generate reports within accounts in my client center, often the billing ajax won’t refresh. So, after generating a report, if I log into another account, the previous account’s info will appear rather than the new account.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Can you please give me an example of a report that you’re running when this happens? Are you toggling between 2 or more browser windows or is this happening withing one window? Which browser are you using?

16. The dates charged and amount of clicks should be on the billing invoice. I should not have to search for it.

The dates billed and click activity for that date should all be on the monthly billing invoice. We should not have to pull up reports to find this info.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ELV as a Post-Pay option

DE customers are all asking why they don´t have the ability to use ELV as a Post-Pay option and why Microsoft is not able to enable this option

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add a recurrent Pre-Pay/ELV option for DE customers in order to fund their balance without being obliged to add the funds manually everytime

Add a recurrent Pre-Pay/ELV option for DE customers in order to fund their balance without being obliged to add the funds manually everytime when they receive the notification

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base