Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Invoice Modification

I would like to request that the invoices' format would have the capability to be modified. Specifically, I wanted to include our internal purchase order numbers to be included in our invoices. Looking forward to getting this implemented.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Redeem coupon code without Credit Cart

Redeem coupon code without Credit Cart

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. your sign up site doesn't work

make sign up easier we don't all live on cell phones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow the ability to change the time zone

Currently, Bing Ads picks the wrong time zone (it put us in pacific time even though our zip code is clearly eastern standard time) when you set up the account (a bug). Allow the ability to change the time zone would be nice!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Advertisers should be able to set an upper limit for all bids.

There should be a global upper limit for all bids that is easy to find on the website.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Regarding Improvement in Manual Payment Option

Hello Bing Billing or Payment Gateway Team, Please improve your Manual Payment option, Almost all the time whenever i had used the manual Payment option when my campaign is on enable , at that time money will be deducted from my credit card every time from last 3 months and in your billing tab it will show payment Declined and also in invoice it's not showing that payment has been decline in from this card or like that, it's major problem in your system, So please improve this.

thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Regarding account management and API support: Your pages are slow, confusing and unclear.

For API development, it is not clear that you need a separate sign-up URL for a sandbox account. It is not clear that you need to request and obtain a sandbox developer token, or how and where to request it. Some of the pages appear completely unformatted. It's really a mess. Suggestion: revisit this whole process of requesting a sandbox account, obtaining the access token and clarify the process.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to cancel my account?

I want to cancel my Bing Ads Account and have had it paused for almost the entire time I have had it and still was charged 35.27 last month for it being paused. That is outrageous! I paused it because I did not want it to run up a bill at this time. I am going to cancel it.
    You have well hidden how to stop it. This must be a Microsoft idea to keep getting money even though a Customer wants out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Awarness of customers outisede USA selling in USA with legitimate LLC

This can go under so many headings. But its the 21st century people work all over the wordl from places other than where they were born. I own an LLC in the USA but Bing will not allow me to advertise (product ads) in the USA due to non USA banking details. The world offers more options than just the USA to do my banking therefore I use Asia for that but still have a legitimate LLC in the USA. But you wont take my money from any thing other than a US bank? Rules for no reason. Amazon and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. prepay billing statement should have date range

Hi, I have an account that runs on prepay billing. It would be so much efficient to have the date range of when the credit has been spent. I know that at the end of each month we have the monthly billing statements and the date range is there. However, every time my credit gets recharged, I receive a prepay email as a notice, but in the statement, there is not way to know for what period of time the amount was spent...this is not very practical for companies that need to track
    money spent.
    Hopefully, this will be changed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Account Access - Please Improve

Please, please, make this process easier for the client and the agency. We really need a better way to access and share other than the current formats. This level of sub-par service is why we prefer Google AdWords over and over.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow us to remove CC if no campaign is running

So I feel insecure having my credit card linked to my bing account if I am not running ads. I know that the only way to remove the cc is to delete the account, but then you cannot reactivate it. BUT I am allowed to delete account and make new account with same email and same credit card. This is a mess, just give us the option to remove the CC in case we do not owe you any money or run any campaigns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?

Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?
    When testing out a new source of traffic we need speed in the equation.
    Please see if you can make the process of enrolling and adding funds faster and more user friendly by that change. Hopefully you will take this into account. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Adding Credit Cards is a painful experience

Adding new cards should be seamless.
    I have had great difficulties every time I try to add a new card.I need to shut down, log out, log in, clear cookies and cache etc etc.
    Keep getting "system unavailable messages"
    You can eventually add the new cards, but it is so time consuming having to try continuously.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over.

Allow updated C/C billing. When my C/C was hacked didn't remember to update Bing billing until after 180 days now have to start over. Too much trouble, I'll stick to AdWords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please give the option to pay with ILS Currency (Israeli Shekel)

Please give the option to pay with ILS Currency (Israeli Shekel). I have many Israeli clients that want to pay with ILS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Improve Budget Reporting (make clearer or more accurate)

I feel like you could improve the section that reports on how much of a budget has been spent. When I look at the 'spend' column it would suggest I have spent $20 this month and $10 last month, yet I am receiving alerts claiming I have spent closer to $80. Obviously not large amounts of money but I would hesitate use Bing Ads further if I couldn't accurately track how much the ads are costing me and how much of the budget I have used up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. CHSAT

Having checked out the chat application, I suggest there should be a zoom in facility and text to be bold and larger. - regards Joseph.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delayed payment with SEPA Accounts

Delayed Payments are only possible with credit Card. Sepa Payments should also be possible with delayed payments instead of paying in advance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base