How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

please improve automated mailings for disapprovals and honor flags!!

Every year i get at least one disapproval notification for terms that we have been approved for in the past owing to our business model.

However this year was the worst!!! You made it nearly impossible to identify what was disapproved so I had to call for assistance.

Please include the ad/keyword term and the right account (not just a parent account but the actual account and/or campaign ) that is effected by the editorial flag.
I received an email that didnt even correctly identify the account, let allow the keywords that triggered the disapproval ... I can tell you that your competitor doesnt do this. Then to get help I had to flipping give my blood type aka credit card data when I call in for assistance., This is OVERKILL. i know my account number the email address and tell you I am calling about a **** email you sent me --- I shouldnt have to dig down in my account to get you a credit card number too!

Stop it. Its a waste of time.

PS I love working with Bing but your annual editorial disapproval baloney is frustrating ... and just bummed that I have to deal with this every year.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)