How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

custom formula columns

Integration of Custom Formula columns will allow for unique metrics, or measurement that is unavailable otherwise but regularly manipulated/created in Excel (ie % of total spend, or conversions. etc.) This is Google (and Search Ads 360) parity.

30 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Started  ·  dareo responded  · 

This feature is in development and will be available later this year.

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is pretty basic feature and simple metric that should've been implemented from Day 1 for customers.

We have several enterprise-level clients who need this feature for lead calculation and revenue calculation

I second this, it would be a huge help and it functions great in Google Ads.

For example - a column for leads and a column for quotes, which will no be counted in the conversion column if the latter is dedicated to purchases.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm looking for a report which contains figures for each conversion type separately at all levels (in particular ads and search queries). I think that could be very useful to have customizable columns where I can choose to see data of a particular goal or add a calculated field at all levels (or at least Campaign, Ad Group, Ad, Keyword and Search Queries).

Feedback and Knowledge Base