How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

Paperless billing

There is no way to opt out of paper billing - please can you offer a paperless billing option, as we receive invoices via email anyway!

26 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Invoices are needed in the financial department. At the moment only Super-Admins can get email invoices. But the financial department should not have super-admin rights for the account. They only need the invoice - not the ability to change accounts managed by the marketing department.

Please provide an option to totally opt out from receiving the invoices via regular mail since the option currently available in the UI is only to include sending the invoice via e-mail in addition to regular mail.

• Rox commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am wondering why a bill for August, that is due October 3rd, has not arrived halfway into the month of September. When do you send these invoices out and from where? Unfortunately, I do not constantly check my invoices on Bing, nor think to pay them unless I get some kind of notice. I'm really surprised by this process. Any way you can speed up your invoice process or extend the deadline so a company actually gets 30 days to pay?

Should not have to give my accounting department Super User privileges to receive a monthly email invoice.

When the system send the notice e-mail invoice, is it possible to attach the invoice?
    Thank you

• Angela Picard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently Bing Ads users listed as invoice email recipients in the UI receive a notification including a link to download the new invoices. Can we change the Setup and email the invoice pdfs directly to minimize the effort for our customers?

It should be possible to have the monthly invoices sent automatically to an E-Mail-Adress.

• Herry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When the agency is the bill to, please enable a superadmin (agency employee with access to one customer only) to receive invoices by email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base