How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

Add conversion data to all reports.

Conversion data needs to be on every report available in adCenter for obvious reason. Start with the Search Query Report.

46 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chad Summerhill shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Marcos commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello,

what about the conversion steps? (soft conversions, or micro-conversions, however you prefer to call them). We can retrieve them from the reports, but it would be enormously useful to have them in the campaign management on all levels.... does it need a new thread?

• AdminSusan Palmer, Bing Ads (Admin, Bing Ads) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We're going to track "add conversions to Search Query Report" and "Add conversion value/revenue as a column in the campaign grid" as two seperate suggestions so that you can vote on them, and we can update the status of each, independantly.

• SafetyNetWeb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please put the total Conversion VALUE as a column in the dashboard views - showing the # of conversions is virtually meaningless without the accompanying TOTAL VALUE/REVENUE of said conversions. It is utter nonsense that we have to generate a report just to see the actual conversion revenue totals.

If I am the only one who thinks this is a patently obvious, and a required feature then feel free to ignore.

• Marcus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, please allow us to pull in conversion values (revenue). I do this in adwords so I can see my ROI on each campaign, ad, and keyword. This is more important to me than the number of conversion.

Feedback and Knowledge Base