How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

Click to Call Only Ad

Can you have include click to call only ads for smartphone devices.

159 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

42 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sindhu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i can spend more than 10,000 $ in call only camp if they provide the feature.

• Fahad Najam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have a substantial budget waiting for bing on the call only ads. Google is an extremely frustrating platform to use, however it seems to be the only option for call only ads. If bing can get this up and running, they would be earning an additional $30-$40K a month from my campaign. In any case, if anyone here has any other solutions for a call only ad or any other verticals other then google, please be in touch. info@qrapht.com.

• Cesar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google is far away ahead than Bing because google thinks about innovation and Bing thinks about copying google ads steps. This is a clear example of it. Let me explain myself when bing decides to implement this idea (in 2022) google will have a better and improved campaign service like (Campaign for google voice) and it really makes me laugh that bing is investing money in things that people are not asking and threads like these ones 159 votes you should pay closer attention because this is real need that bing users are requesting.

This is my humble though about it.

Cesar. Internet Marketer

• Joshua commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We 100% need click to call only ad's its a huge part of google marketing, if you added this it would increase your volume immensely. I myself would throw alot more work your way!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

call extensions don't help, most of the time the ads on a smartphone still shows a regular ad even though you set up call extensions to show just the phone number

• Dan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Click to call would increase advertiser spend and bings profits, which in turn Bing could put into marketing its search engine, so advertisers can start to see decent volume, and not consider bing as a tiny part of their media spend. Not sure why bing would be resistant to the idea of making more money. This is a no brainer! Click to Call Now Pls.

Yes, we need a click to call option for mobile phones. (directly to a phone, not to a website)

• Matt LaMond commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any idea if this will be available ever? This is one of my favorite campaign types in Google AdWords. It really helps push conversions thru at a better rate than nearly all of my campaigns.

• Ashish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a big opportunity for Bing to make users spend more on Bing, introduce Call Only ads.

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is this available yet? Need this to stay competitive with the big G...

Would move 100% of my budget over from Google to Bing if this Call Only was available.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base