How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

Payment option too difficult for those in Nigeria. Please make our credit, debit card and paypal payment option possible

I was trying Bings Ads out to advertise but the payment options available was too difficult.

We cant pay via paypal and credit or debit card. Thats just too hash on us. Nigeria is such that its very difficult not to fraud with bank accounts nowadays. All our details and photograph are attached to out accounts and they are connected to all banks and the Central Banks database. So banking in Nigeria is being regularised. Please let those of us from Nigeria that want to advertise with Bing be able to pay via paypal and credit cards. Ur option was Citibank. Citibank is not one of our commercial banks. Please Bing support take note

10 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The option bing is give us in Nigeria is not acceptable, why can't we pay with our bank credit and debit card that is accepted on other platform, when they are ready for us to use their platform let them do the needful.

Oh yeah bing waiting for that big moment where the Africa giant wil be able to advertise on your platform. Thanks

This is not fair at all, By not allowing Nigerians of 160millions to advertise using your platform. If I were to be Nigerian government, I will have suggested that your search engine or anything from Bing should NOT come near Nigeria. So sad.

This is really a pressing need that needs to be addressed with urgency to allow most of the Nigerians to effectively carry out their online business using the bing ads platform. Please support Team kindly look into this matter and enable a general accepted form of payments for Nigerians on bing ads platform (PayPal, Nigerian Naira MasterCard and VISA CARD etc) to allow us pay for our bing advertisements.

Thanks and looking forward to your reply.

i have been on this case since March 1 2016. Jamie has tried to help but to know avail. this is my sr no. 1331271711. i will have to try out other network since bing ads won't be fixing this in due time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base