Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hebrew language support is needed for your customers in Israel and Jews in the rest of the world.

Hebrew language support is needed for your customers in Israel and Jews in the rest of the world.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add more language support or a bypass of the symbol and language limitions when targeting specific countries.

A lot of advertisers may want to only show ads in specific countries (eg. Lithuania), and the available language options aren't enough. I understand that adding more language support would take a long time, so I'm suggesting a sort of bypass of the available languages. If you're only showing your ads in one country, you could just select an option that allows you to use the main language of the targeted country. Those ads could still be checked by the system for basic grammar and certain symbols, but the final verification could be done manually.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Account Balance - Reporting - Add an option in reporting that allows users to produce a report of their account balance

There is no feature that allows users to view their account balance (payments made less spend) on a selected date. The Statements do not actually show account balance, they just show spend and do not take into consideration payments made. There is no report that allows month end reconciliation of the account balance. The current balance cannot be reconciled to either as it is not actually live. When you do a budget report to find out current monthly spend and take this away from the previous months closing balance it does not actually equal what Bing Ads show as the…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All New Ukraine accounts block after enter payment method

Hello, i wanted to register in bing ads, but i cant for two weeks already.. I think you have a problem ukrainian credit cards.. I try everything - i try my all bank cards.. Did you turn off registration ukrainian users? I read many forums, asked in telegram but all users from ukraine had same problem. I attached screenshots. It seems to me, that problem is in credit card, because i do not even create campaign. Look please at screenshots - what i am doing wrong? On credit card i turned off 3d secure code (otp confirmation), turn on payment…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Accepting Debit Card

From India, Debit Card has not been accepted yet. Please allow Debit Card addition and smoothful transaction from Debit Card.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Undo / Back button in Bing Ads Editor

Being able to undo things in Bing Ads Editor.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Edit account name

Be able to edit the account name, like you can do in AdWords, for when a business changes its name instead of having to create a whole new account for it and not being able to easily compare the historical performance.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Make Audience Targeting Available at Campaign or Account Level

TSA, an elite partner agency, suggested we make audience targeting available at the campaign or account level, whereas its only available at the adgroup level currently. If audience targeting could be set at a higher level, more data could be collected and used to inform the rest of their campaigns. They stated they would use the feature more aggressively, and the learnings from it if it could be leveraged more broadly.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. office 365

Direct Support within Office 365 Administration Portal would be a huge benefit. Or, at the least, allow Microsoft Office 365 Login credentials to work as a "Microsoft Account". It is terrible that one must create a Microsoft Account when you can already access many of the Microsoft Platforms using your Office 365 account. Combined Ads and Office 365 billing would be a nice bonus. But, what it really comes down to is if you create a new Microsoft Account using your Office 365 login/email, then you may expect your Office 365 apps to stop working correctly on your PC if…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Action Based Modifers

Google now had action based modifiers - simply put, if you'd like to serve a specific extension more often we could add a bid modifier +300 (similar to device bid modifiers) - This gives advertisers more control of extensions delivered

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shared Library: Website Exclusions & IP

A couple of syndicated search partners ruin the traffic. Just like there is a shared library for negative keywords. There should be one for IP and Websites.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My Bing ads accounts getting Disabled

Hi Team,

I am an Bing Ads Accredited professional since 2013 and I had lot of clients for which I run ads. Recently I saw that maximum accounts got disabled and also it was informed that those accounts are closed and thats final. Now as I am a Bing ads accredited professional and clients near to my location contact me in case they wanna run Bing ads. As my details are updated on the Accredited professional list. Any account which I open it goes for review and closed. I tried making accounts for new clients using new credit cards and…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Multiple time units in reports

We should be able to select multiple time units in reports.
    ie; I need to look at Time of Day AND Day of Week at the same time.
    This should be a fairly simple fix.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Korea is not list on the country list for adding a credit card.

My credit card is expired and I cannot add the new credit card. Korea is not listed on the country list.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create more payment options for international customers

Create more payment options for international customers that is more convenient. At least a verified Paypal which doesnt have to be with the US, would be greatly appreciated.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Bulk GEO Exclusion Import Option

I need to be able to bulk import zip code exclusions within BING Editor. This would be a great feature to add. As of now the only way to exclude a zip code is to manually enter it one at a time. When you have 16K exclusions to enter this is just not possible.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Advanced warning on low account balance

A warning on low account balance and an easier way to navigate to the payment section would be very helpful

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Remove "how to" as a noise word in search

I want to target a phrase that is "how to xxxxxx", and I can not just use phrase or exact match...because the ad also shows up for only the word "xxxxx". This is a waste of clicks, and is not targeted.

Can you please remove "how to" as a noise word? This would make it much better for marketers to really target down lots of keyword phrases and exact matches.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Notify Account Managers when a Campaign is suspended

A client's campaign was suspended and neither the client nor myself was notified. Upon investigation initiated by me, we were told the site was crawled and Bing's automated system determined the site did not meet editorial guidelines. We had made NO CHANGES to the site, so not clear why the site was flagged. The reps I spoke with did not know why the site was flagged either, and could provide no insight into what caused the flag.

After the Bing team determined the site was flagged in a crawl, we were told the editorial team would need to review it…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base