Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Call Extension for Ad Group

We would like to be able to have different phone number for each a group. Current system only allow call extension at campaign level. To get around this limitation, we have to create a massive number of campaign, one for each ad group. Google Adwords already has this feature.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When accounts are flagged, let users know through UI

My account is flagged. I didn't know that till I speak with a representative.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Imported Changes to Be Reviewed BEFORE Posting

How is it ever a good idea to post changes directly to Bing without any way to review the change? In addition, after importing and automatically posting I then have to re-download the account to see the changes that were just made. This requires more time than the old import function and is dangerous, as I have to post live campaigns before I can see whether or not I actually want to run them.

Without any way to turn off this new "improved" functionality, I am now required to handle all imports with csv files which is slower than the…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic Upload from File for Offline Conversions

Create a schedule to regularly upload a file that you keep online by entering a URL for Offline Conversions.

Here is a link for how Google gives it - https://support.google.com/google-ads/answer/7014069

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. display to search

the ability to opt out of display to search ads on yahoo

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Update UI. Make it so that you can't set access to all accounts from the individual account level settings

UI needs to be updated. It is frustratingly easy to accidentally give access to all your accounts, by giving users super admin roles from the individual account settings. One shouldn't be able to mess the whole access system from the individual account level.

I think this is a major security risk and an UI design flaw. Either remove super admins from individual account level or make it so that one has to check boxes to select wanted accounts.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Activate Google Shopping Belgium

We spend most of our advertising money on google shopping because it works the best for our shop, which is probably true for more advertisers. it would be great of these type of advertisements is also available for bing.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let us preview our full ads (including extensions)

There should be a way to review the way our ads will look with the extensions. Similar to the preview when creating an ad. My ads don't show in the preview and diagnostic tool because my bids are too low. There should be an easy way to preview when you are creating/adding extensions. Thanks.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. please enable international debit cards for india

Hi please enable international credit & debit cards for india

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Call only campaigns same as (Google adwords)

hey dear bing ads team
    this idea been in my head for 4 months now
    and i would really love to see it happening
    alot of us advertises looking for Call Only campaigns same like google adwords
    bing is really good traffic and good platform and cheaper with high CTR , and i think if you add the call only campaigns alot of people will be really happy
    i hope this small idea reach you out and it happens soon
    kind regards

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile Advertising  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add S2S tracking

have the possibility to confirm conversions through a postback URL

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Romanian is a language spoken by 27 million all over Europe. It's time to accept Romanian language ads.

Romanian is a language spoken by 27 million all over Europe. It's time to accept Romanian language ads. I know that Bing (including Yahoo) has a small market share in Romania - somewhere around 3% - but there are a lot of valuable keywords that still get thousand, even tens of thousands of searches every year on Bing. Some samples:

- `telefoane ieftine` (cheap phones) - at least 5k searches
    - `cafea verde` (green coffee) - 7k
    - `haine copii` (children clothes) - 3.5k
    - `locuri de munca` (jobs) - 25k
    Etc.

Back in 2005, when I settled up my…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Syndicated Search Partner Bid Adjustments

You've done a great job at cleaning up the Syndicated Search Partner networks. Would love to have a bid adjustment for them, to further allow for optimization.

You are already more transparent on SSPs and allow greater control than Google. This would take it one step further!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Ad Extension Outputs in Bulk Operations Tool

Please add the ability to download Image, App, and Call Extensions when building a spreadsheet through the Bulk Operations Tool

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Enable "Ad preview and diagnostics tool" for more Language / Location combinations

For example the combination of the language "French" and the location "Switzerland" is not yet supportet but would make sense for the French speaking part of switzerland

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Response Time On Feed Issues...

I've been a programmer for over 15 years and I know you guys could do better. The company I work for HardwareTools.com would love to give Bing our business. We've been waiting almost two weeks for a response from the technology department not sales, they have been great, the technology department. We have had no activity from our feed and therefore can not do business with Bing. We've done everything to resolve the issue, but no response from the technological aspect of our shopping feed not working. Please advise, Bing (Microsoft)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. arabic language ads not available!!

why it isn't possible to write ads in arabic, but targeting arabic countries is possible?! please add arabic because arab speaking countries are over 300 million potential customer and it's unbelievable that we ca't target them with ads in their language

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Negative Keyword Notifications like AdWords

BingAds should implement a feature similar to Google adwords that notifies you to any negative Keyword conflicts that arise immediately after adding the keywords that have the issues. These notifications are found on the home tab or within the notification area.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ZAR as payment currency

I would be great to have ZAR as a currency option. Many companies in South Africa are using Bing ads and it would be much simpler to manage campaings if we could work in ZAR.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base