Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Maximum number of campaigns that can be created

We need help on increasing the maximum number of campaigns that can be imported or created in Bing Ads as we cannot proceed with importing our 10,598 campaigns from Adwords. We need your help to possibly import all of the campaigns.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make more languages available for the Structured Snippet Extension

AdWords recently made it possible to use e.g. Danish as language for the header and values of the Structured Snippet Extension. I hope Bing Ads will do the same soon, and make sure the extension is imported from Adwords without any trouble.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Job for bing chat support for newbie

I want to be a part of bing ..i have great passion towards bing and my dream is to work as chat support so how can i apply for bing😕😔😔.. I really appreciate if you help me to find job for bing as chat support. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Uk product (shopping) ads are not showing on mobile

Uk product ads are not showing on mobile, any idea when this feature will be available?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow to do bulk uploads to update the ad distribution in many ad groups

I want to change the ad distribution of all my adgroups. However I have thousands of adgroups and this will take me forever...

I would need to be able to update it with a bulk upload.

Any update would be helpful.

Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add additional support via Webmaster aside from Email only.

Hi. I hope you can consider adding additional way of support for Webmaster inquiries not just for email. I hope you can consider this. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Desktop tool - Shrink the vertical dimension of the top icon 'bar'

These icons do not need to be so big. Why take up so much precious real estate?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand?

Could you please add postpay with Paypal for Thailand? Just prepaid is not so convenient really. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Availability of swedish speaking support (chat and email support)

This will help us explain and ask further assistance locally.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Segment 'Keyword text' under Ads tab

Adding 'Keyword text' segment under 'Ads' tab will give better idea about performance of an ad based on keywords. Adding 'Search term' would be an extra advantage which is also missing in Google Ads :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Have a [Get Details] option for Disapproved Ads

It would be nice to have a [Get Details] for Disapproved Ads. Instead of the generic, your URL does not match Landing page. Or provide the details why an Ad was disapproved again after filing an exemption.
    I would rather know exactly why I was disapproved, before filing an exemption for my learning purposes. Plus, it would make Bing a better platform, new people with potential will not give up and quit because of something simple like you have to have a 3rd party link when making claims. Instead of getting it was disapproved again the next one is final.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow browser login to download new accounts

Allow browser login to download new accounts. At the moment if using password sharing tools like Lastpass it's impossible to make it work

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Visual phrase matching that can be changed on the fly lik Google

You stole everything else from them, so why not that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bug: not all active geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

Bug: not all geo targets showing in new editor. All show when you export, but not in editor view making copy and paste not possible

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow adding prouuct category, which age group it is for, which gender etc like in Google Merchant Center for increasing the relevancy score

Adding all these really helps the algo to understand what type of product you are promoting and helps to find buyers related to that product

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. allow extended ads to take over the existing text ads after editing

As we work with our advertisers, when we go into the text ads we are required to replace the existing ad and the text ad is still there. Allow the extended ad to replace the old ad, deleting the old ad when completed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add custom_labels to a feed

I would like the ability to easily append a new column to a feed from the interface such as a custom_label. For example, I would be able to a new column for custom_label_1 that contains seasonal to the feed. I can then pick this up as part of my campaign creation and run a seasonal campaign. This is available in Google and makes setting up seasonal campaigns really simple without the need for a developer.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Nested multi-accounts for Agency

Would be great as an Agency to have our Multi Client Center and to be able to add the clients' MCC into ours rather account by account.

Some of our client are using MCC to manage multiple accounts (usually to split countries per account), it would make our life significantly easier if we could just add their MCC to access all their accounts.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. move the accounts & billing tab one of the most highly used tab from under the gear and move the account summary tab there

move the accounts & billing tab one of the most highly used tab from under the gear and move the account summary tab there

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base