Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. as an agent from bing ads a customer had made a suggestion to direct customer to the # for support when prompted with failed payment method.

customer had seemed frustrated that she had to dig and dig for support # vs. being prompted with support when failed paymen method added message was shown. Travis

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Cost assumtions and suggestions

It does take a while for the first time users to figure out how to spend their money to achieve cost / efficiency balance, customize for themselves. I think that is crucial for SMB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let Franchisees and Franchisers advertise with PPC as a shared bid option!

Many times Franchisees and Franchisers both advertise in the same area. Both are a team but bid for ad space as competitors driving up the prices for both parties, when the real competition is the other companies. Please add a function that would enable both franchiser and franchisee to "team up" and share bidding for PPC ad space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Be able to customise the colours of the editor

The editor often can sit on your desktop throughout the day. Having the ability to customise the colour, design etc. would make it much more personable and exciting to use.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. We want to be able to use our number for all Ads.

Can there be a 3rd option for the call extensions. We want to have our number show up on all the Ads, not just for the smart phone. We do not like we have to use a number given to us by Bing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Enable "Quality Penalty" to User account as well

Recently my ads were reviewed by Bing editorial team and they imposed a "quality Penalty" to my account which I am unable to view. I contacted bing support and they informed me about this.

It will be great if we, the user account can have this option so not only we can keep a check on the compliance factor and also make the changes accordingly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Advertiser should be able to Recharge his account with Account Role set as : "Advertiser Campaign Manager"

A new user added to existing Bing Account Should have Previlage to Recharge his account by himself on his end using "Advertiser Campaign Manager" Role on Bing Ads Users Tab

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Move Time Zone in Reporting

I suggest you move the Time Zone drop down above the Show (unit of time) and Date Range fields. If you change the Time Zone, it refreshes the entire report and you have to re-select you unit of time and date ranges.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Logo Bulk Upload Fonction for Location Extension

Hello

There is currently no functionality to upload a location extension logo in bulk across several extensions. It has to be done manually on each extension via the UI.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I'd appreciate if it was able to schedule ads on text ad level!

I'd appreciate if it was possible to schedule ads on text ad level!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please, update day parting options.

This is very strange that I can't chose what hours exactly my ads to be shown. We don't need hours range, we need exact hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Select right ads for a keyword

I think the link between ads and keyword is not clear enough. I cannot find out a way to select the ads that I want to be shown when a keyword is searched.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can we have an AlphaDisorder Feature

As part of the Keyword Research category can we have an AlphaDisorder Feature i.e. giving us a clear, easy to use tool where we can determine missing keywords in the account based on different keyword versions e.g. "london flights" - "flights london". It would be good two have two options within the tool: (1) on account level, (2) just based on keyword lists.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Adding keywords in bulk

Bingads lacks essential convenient features including 1) the url to reach your website. It was much easier to enter adcenter.msn.com than it is now. 2) It is impossible to enter multiple keywords in bulk because bingads checks for the minimum bids for each keyword and then it gives inconvenient suggestions. In Google adwords, you just add keyword and deal with the bids later. Let's say you have 1000 of keywords, it is impossible to add them under one adgroup bid as in google. 3) Also, when adding multiple negative keywords there is a limit, however your system does not give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Have a "View All Time" option for downloading statistics

We should easily be able to choose "All Time" as a date range when running reports, or viewing statistics in Editor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. give more hands-on and very simple (dumbed down) ways to imrpove your QS relative to your landing page

Some people will be working on campaigns for small businesses without the ability to change the websites their in charge of getting business driven toward. They should have the ability to have simple ways to improve the QS so it leads you to make improvements if you can't change the landing page you're required to work with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Authorise the full amount for Credit Card Payments from the UK

You normally test a credit card with a £1 authorisation before taking the full balance. To the UK card processor this looks very like fraud so they block the subsequent payment request. Our account then goes on hold until we sort it. If you authorised the correct amount it would be more likely to go through first time saving everyone hassle.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Both Google AdWords and Bing Ads not even close to what Facebook and Twitter offer

Do the engineers who work on this technology even use what is new in the ad tech space? Or is everyone so busy thinking this technology is the best they stick with it? Could be simplified to the point where SMBs use Bing Ads just because it's simple and more automated. There's no real pattern to either tool and they both seem light years behind what Facebook now offers. Why run a search campaign when you can target the billions on Facebook to push to your site for lower CPC?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base