Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CHSAT

Having checked out the chat application, I suggest there should be a zoom in facility and text to be bold and larger. - regards Joseph.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Knowing too much and not being able to talk about it

I was going to find the feedback page to report that bing apparently now knows my birthday. I believe I have a Microsoft account, but I have never used bing or let them have that information. Anyway, I could not find the feedback page, it was either not found or there was no link as stated to find it. I think they need to fix both of these concerns as soon as possible.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Possibility to have more accounts that can be paid in one blow, under one ID, one company

Possibility to have more accounts but all the spend pay together by one payment (like in Google Adwords). We want to create additional accounts to more efficiently manage our campaigns but we want to pay for the spend all together.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How about you just make it work

i have an ad with a $7 a day spend on it has been up for over a month and has not once been displayed.

What a useless service try paying for something and it does nothing

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Currency

Feature to change the currency of bing ads account from USD to Euro.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Allow customer email verification on websites that sell digital goods

I've been told that our merchant store cannot be approved because we ask customers to verify their email address before they can check out.

We ask customers to do this to prevent fraudulent orders which are a real problem in the digital goods industry. Especially when the product (license code) is delivered and used instantly.

If we removed email verification we would be heavily targeted and soon go out of business.

I don't believe we should be forced into accepting a flood of fraudulent transactions, putting our business at risk, in order to advertise with you.

My request is that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sorting - Clicking a Column Header to Sort Should Default Highest to Lowest

When clicking on a column heading to sort by that column, the interface still defaults to lowest to highest, forcing you to click twice.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have a cost token in url tracking.

Need a cost per click token so we can see exact spend on keywords. Easier to manage when you have alot of keywords.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. search ad extension

It is very hard to search through ad extensions when they are so many. there should be a filter for finding ad extensions through ad extension "text".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Wordpress apps

It would be nice if Bing offered a way for wordpress publishers to convert their blogs/sites into an app :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. See that's another thing that I think is wearing thin on customers on the both sides of the paid search fence. Lack of human contact over th

See that's another thing that I think is wearing thin on customers on the both sides of the paid search fence. Lack of human contact over the phone, it just shows us that there really isn't going to be any real effort in providing customers with improvements that will benefit our business' I see Google doing the same thing, we're just becoming another number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add more than 1 call extension to one campaign

It would be great if we are able to add more than 1 call extensions to one campaign. (Now we can only add one, and this is limited)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Exporting a report that shows search term and the website url (publisher).

Exporting a report that shows search term and the website url (publisher). Currently, it's only in separate reports. So that we can know if it's the problem with search term or problem with publisher.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting functionality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Conversion Delay report

Be able to create conversion delay reports to see the time it takes a user who clicks on ad to complete the conversion.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. postpay billing threshold limit increase

please increase the limit of postpay billing threshold >2000GBP

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add payment methods

add more payment method options like payoneer, bitcoin, skrill globally

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. random number macro {random}

Please provide a macro for random number as you had in the past=> {random}

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow longer URL PATH extensions

When on the Edit an Ad page, allow longer path field. My URL is https://www.northstarcruises.net/regent-seven-seas and cannot fit "regent-seven-seas" because it's 17 characters (instead of 15).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Be able to eplace multiple texts in destination URLs when importing from AdWords

Be able to replace multiple texts with a destination URL.
    For example:

exmaple.com?text1-random-string-text2

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base