Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Ads length

Hey there, a month ago Google Ads changed the length of the extended text ads. Now there are 3 headlines and 2 descriptions, which is cool. But now I cannot import the ads from Google to Bing normally and have to change them first. When will Bing change its Ad length too? Thank you in advance, regards, Alena

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Track goal conversion for up to 12 months

Many affiliate programs offer commission for sales from 90 days up to 12 months. At the moment Bing only offers goal conversion tracking for up to 90 days and this is not sufficient.

In addition many of the affiliate programs use archaic software so cannot provide the affiliates with reliable conversion figures so to be able to record goal conversion for a period up to 12 months is vital.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Start small with whatever people are willing to pay for the servace.

When others notice that what people do is fun they will flock to see what's going on.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Give an option in settings for to make the "Within Zipcode" targeting option as default.

When targeting with zipcodes, the "25 mile radius" targeting option is set as default and if you want to target "within Zipcode" you have to manually change the "25 mile radius" to "within zipcode" for each zipcode ( so for eg., if you have 1000 zipcodes to target, it will take a long time and work to set every zipcode to "within zipcode" targeting option)

So an option should be given in settings to set "within zipcode" targeting as default.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. App install ad feature to Bing Ads Editor

please make a App install ad feature to Bing Ads Editor on the next patch release or next version

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. i need to track all my keyword convertion

I need to track all my keyword conversion and i like to see it on my bing dashboard

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Introduce a {random} URL parameter

It would be helpful to have a URL parameter/macro that expands into a randomly generated number (or timestamp) similar to the AdWords {random} parameter. This could be used in third-party tracking templates for cachebusting purposes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Improve the Bing ads Interface

adding the possibility of adding more columns into the interface would be sooooooooo great (just like we can do in the report tab)

ex: Impression share, Ad quality...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. can we find data in general on how campaigns have performed using target cpa bid strategy

can we find data in general on how campaigns have performed using target cpa bid strategy

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. [Gender-Age Option]

I know I can do it creating Different ad groups. It would be nice if I could accurately target Women 45 - 55 increase by 900% in under the women Demographic, instead of lowering everything else in the Ad Group by 90%.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Option to pay less for consumers that stay less than a specific period of time

51% of my consumers stay on my site for 2-3 minutes (which is great) the other 49% immediately click away. They use the same keywords to find me since I cant control the consumers behavior via any changes to settings in my campaign I am proposing that Bing have a per click charge based on the time spent on the site. There are analytical tools that can identify these types of analytics so using this type of tool Bing would charge accordingly.

Right now the 49% that click away cost me the same per click as the 51% that stay.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. But as this is the second time I’m bringing this up to Bing Ads, I believe a long term change is required on Bing’s part to ensure advertise

But as this is the second time I’m bringing this up to Bing Ads, I believe a long term change is required on Bing’s part to ensure advertisers aren’t unfairly
    charged for search terms that aren’t even remotely associated with their keywords even at a broad match setting. I ask that you push my complaint up to the dept handling algorithms and the dept handling branding as this situation speaks volumes about “trust” and why advertiser
    likely prefer to advertise with Google more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Charged when the date of charge is not coming!!!

I knew in my account that i will be charged on 12th or when i achieve $50. For unknown reason, i was charged on 23th which cause me punishing from bank by $40. so what i should to pay was $20 , after this ERROR OR I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IT. I PAY $60 INSTEAD!!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. location checking

Is there any capability of checking locations in mass to resolve the error issue when importing?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Collin,

Bing Ads Editor currently doesn’t have a way to check for locations in bulk to resolve the errors. Thanks for your feedback though, we will look into this.

Thanks.

18. Provide usefull data to Google Analytics for Shopping Campaigns?

Right now, utm_term is filled with a larg number for shopping ads rather than a usefull string. ie. utm_term=4576717151279392. This should be something useful like "running shoes" not a huge number.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Bulk Image Extension uploads missing at ad group levels in Bing Editor and UI

My concern with bulk upload for Image Extensions, since it is currently not yet supported in the Bing Ads Editor tools and that copy and pasting it in the User Interface also does not work, I have to do it manually and one at a time.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Change the one-to-many visual relationship during the addition of a form of payment

Bye the way, you may want to suggest to the developers that displaying a one-to-many relationship during the form of payment process when someone is trying to enter a credit card for billing is generally NOT a good thing. Bringing back ALL of the CC's in the MCC and defaulting on the first one is an even worse idea.

Ths has caused a problem where multiple clients were set up with the same credit card since it was defaulted for ALL of them as the first credit card in the drop down. If nothing else, default the drop-down to Blank,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base