Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filter options need much improvement

I am having lots of trouble with your ffilter option. I would like to be able to apply a filter that categories my campaigns. But as for now i can only filtter one campaign at a time, which is no use since i just have to click on the campaign and get the same results. Also, i can only aply a filter to more than one campaign when the exact same keyword is on the campaign name, which is not useful to me. If you guys are looking at improving the platform sometime, that could be a very useful case,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow changing country and publisher name on PubCenter after registration

Allow changing country and publisher name on PubCenter after registration

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Reporting

Implement a report that will pull invoices from a specific date range in order to see all charges listed with the date, amount, and card info. We are able to view this information under the Accounts & Billing tab but there is no report to generate (especially if being charged several times a month, causing multiple pages) and the report can be set up automatically to help stay on top of accounting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Displaying error "Add as keywords" table

Sometimes when I´m adding keywords thru search term table like new keywords, it´s not possible to change type of match from broad to exact due to wrong frame displaying, because exact match option is hidden under frame of the table.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?

Make it faster for new clients to use your service. Instead of spending days, in my case,12 + days. Maybe hours would be nice. ?
    When testing out a new source of traffic we need speed in the equation.
    Please see if you can make the process of enrolling and adding funds faster and more user friendly by that change. Hopefully you will take this into account. Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add Device Preference as column in Ad report

Unable to add Device Preference as a column in the Ad report located in the Reports center. Only able to add it when exporting in the Ads tab of the Campaign dashboard.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ad Extension

At this time Call ad extensions and Site Link ad extensions can Not display on the Text ad at the same time, only either one or the other. Please consider updating the Bing ads system to include this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. when srilanka country support bing ads program? please support in srilanka thank you

please support in bing ads program in srilanka thank you sir or madam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Take Support Notes

I and other advertisers have to repeat what we need help on, and what we need fixed multiple times to the same people. This could all be fixed by taking notes on what your customers need support on. For the love - start taking notes, and stop being satisfied with a reputation of mediocre service.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Change to metric units

I am a bing user who is outside US and prefers to use the US bing as it is much better than the regionized one.When I do conversions I get the units in imperial which i would like to have the option to change it to metric units and change the currency to my wish.We need the option in settings to change it to our wishes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. our bing ads is not working properly, we are unable to edit the ads etc no customer care number is available

our bing ads is not working properly, we are unable to edit the ads etc no customer care number is available

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please make documentation!!! Really. Spent 2 days trying to find how "EXACT" impressions can be bigger than "BROAD"

Report: Keyword Performance. Keyword "graco magnum x5". BROAD: 177 impressions, EXACT: 507. How can it be? And same for many keywords. I even don't say about comparing this data to the "Keyword research" tool. I'm new with Bing and i really like BAI, but the fact that data is different in all reports makes me crazy. And I can't find the explanation :(

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Unternehmen in Bing Maps als Consumer eintragen

Da Bing Maps in Deutschland bezüglich der Geschäfte und Unternehmen, die auf der Karte angezeigt werden, ziemlich hinterher hinkt, wäre es sinnvoll, wenn ich als User den Standort von Geschäften auf der Karte eintragen kann, falls diese nicht vorhanden sind. Dann geht das mit der Deutscjland-Integration (ich denke da vorallem an Ortserinnerungen von Cortana) auch deutlich schneller...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. reports

Have a ? next to the name of the report to provide more information on it like what you would use it for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a Uservoice fourm

Microsoft should enable a voice option for Bing like Google. "Ok Google"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Implement the Bing features in the German version

Hello dear Bingteam.

I am a German user and would be glad if you implemented the great features of bing, which are already available in the United States, as soon as possible in the German version. Many of my friends are not averse to the search engine, but use Google out of convenience. I could convince the remaining extensions. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Adding Credit Cards is a painful experience

Adding new cards should be seamless.
    I have had great difficulties every time I try to add a new card.I need to shut down, log out, log in, clear cookies and cache etc etc.
    Keep getting "system unavailable messages"
    You can eventually add the new cards, but it is so time consuming having to try continuously.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Track goal conversion for up to 12 months

Many affiliate programs offer commission for sales from 90 days up to 12 months. At the moment Bing only offers goal conversion tracking for up to 90 days and this is not sufficient.

In addition many of the affiliate programs use archaic software so cannot provide the affiliates with reliable conversion figures so to be able to record goal conversion for a period up to 12 months is vital.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base