Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add more than 1 call extension to one campaign

It would be great if we are able to add more than 1 call extensions to one campaign. (Now we can only add one, and this is limited)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please make the Change History Report more specific specially when changing from prepay to postpay or vise versa. Easy to understand

Please make the Change History Report more specific specially when changing from prepay to postpay or vise versa. Easy to understand like the values.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add the visual Ad text that relates to the keywords that triggered the clicks.

Please add the visual Ad text that relates to the keywords that triggered the clicks. The Id numbers are too long to follow.

Will be eagerly waiting for this.
    Thanks
    Veroncia

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!

There is no Product Extension created for the campaign. well, make it easier / obvious how to create this!
    It keeps telling me this but there is no clearly stated way to create a product extension add, turn this notification into a link that takes me to the right page to create a product extension, this is very frustrating!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. You can improve by going out of business.

After spending on my ad and receiving no orders, but being entitled to a $100 coupon, your customer service chat promised the credit would arrive on Dec. 2, and it never arrived. Had to call your customer service number, who said wait yet another three days.

While that mess is going on, your editorial department summarily declined the image for our ad, which we had to wait two days to hear from after being promised one day. You'd be better off getting a Ouija Board than a customer service rep.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Be able to search in BingAds using SAP ID

If we could add an option to search in BingAds using SAP ID under Support Dashboard. This will be helpful for WOCS team getting all related customer shell that are link to a particular SAP ID in the system.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Contry block/ enable

I live in a boarder city of sarnia, Ontario. i would like to appeal to only Canadians since its an industrial company.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bing Ads Certificate

Bing Ads Certtificate:

Hello Greetings. The issue is it shows in Bing Ads Certificate "myname of myname" instead of my company name(website)
    actually before the test as i'm an individual with no company i wrote my name instead of my company name as per standard procedure
    i agree that it should be set to what is mentioned in the company name field before the test and not make changes later however myname of myname in certificate may be little strange
    also i suggest a Test Timer may be 1hr for this test to be visible instead of no timer also…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Redeem coupon code without Credit Cart

Redeem coupon code without Credit Cart

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Bangladesh as a country on the Pro List

Why can't we people of Bangladesh are not listed on your list? Can you guys please look into that? It would be appreciated if you can add Bangladesh on your country list.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Activate seller ratings in the Netherlands

Would be great if Bing Ads could activate the seller ratings for the Netherlands.

Lots of Dutch merchants have great seller ratings which they want to show to the searchers in Bing.

Please vote this topic if you also want the seller ratings for the Netherlands!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow us to see the performance by device on the UI so it's easier and faster to make decisions & adjust bid modifier by campaigns & device

Allow us to see the performance by device on the UI so it's easier and faster to make decisions & adjust bid modifier by campaigns & device

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Open & Close Ads

Advertisements in which they open and close in the center of a Blogger.com blog.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Issue on TImeZones page

I've found an issue in TimeZones page. I guess IslandamabadKarachiTashkent might be IslamabadKarachiTashkent

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bing-ads-time-zones.aspx

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. you should be able to request exceptions within the Bing Ads Editor interface

you should be able to request exceptions within the Bing Ads Editor interface not only in the API

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. your sign up site doesn't work

make sign up easier we don't all live on cell phones

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I CANNOT FIND A WAY TO EDIT THE COPY IN MY ADS. iT SAYS CREATE NEW AD AND GOES NOWHERE

I CANNOT FIND A WAY TO EDIT THE COPY IN MY ADS. iT SAYS CREATE NEW AD AND GOES NOWHERE

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Translate option in defination search BING forgates every time my language preference

Bing forgets the translate option on every search of definition. Every times I have to choose language option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Location of Users Reported in the Interface

Please allow the location of user to be segmented in the bing ads interface where we could see at the country, state, city, or zip code level how many people are receiving impressions, clicks, conversions, CPA, ROAS, etc. This would allow us to more easily bid up or down on locations (the location report tab does not allow higher views such as by state or by country, as it lists every city and does not aggregate).

Allowing geographical reporting at the state level would be much easier for clients that do not want to get granular at the city and/or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add currency and value labels in UI grid views

Please consider the addition of % symbol for CTR and currency signs for spend ($,€,£) in the UI grids. When reading large or long tables and the top line column header is no longer visible it makes it easier to read the figures and know what they relate to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base