Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If Cash App Payment Failed, But I Can See Pending. What To Do?

If the cash application transfer is not completed and the transfer of Cash App Payment Failed, you can earn money by canceling the pending transaction.To cancel pending transactions. Firstly, Open the clock icon at the bottom right of the cash application screen. After that, The inactive tab touches the transaction you want to cancel. Next, Tap three dots ”...” when the pop-up opens. Then, Select "cancel payment" and "ok" to cancel the payment. On the other hand, You must visit our website To resolve your issue.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make DSA (Dynamic Search Ad) to be eligible for Experiment

Currently, the experiment is only eligible for the search campaign. That results in two issues:

1. Microsoft now allows DSA to be included in the standard search campaign. However, the campaign which has an experiment before (either an active experiment or completed experiment) will show an error when migrating DSA into that campaign. The error will show "DSA setting can not be added to ExperimentRelatedCampaign".

2. Now experiment only applied for a search campaign. Which makes all the campaigns that include the DSA ad group ineligible for an experiment. Which is very convenient.

3.Experiment date will be permanently deleted if we removed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. How to enable Chime direct deposit ?

It is well know truth that Chime is best payment app for enjoying the direct deposit services. But, if you don't understand how Chime Direct Deposit works, you can’t enjoy this beautiful feature. Be informed that to enable direct deposit on Chime all you need is just Chime routing number, bank account number, and filling up a form. Once you fill up the form, you will require submitting your form to your employer. To help you understand all about direct deposit features and benefits, I leaving the link of Chime Direct Deposit .https://quickutilities.net/blog/chime-direct-deposit

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Manual Bid

Allow us to use Manual Bid

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Manual Bid

Allow us to use Manual Bid

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How to Get Optimum Support to Access An Old Cash App Account?

Do you want to know the exact way to Access An Old Cash App Account? Don’t you know the required procedure to walk through? Simply go to the official help section of the Cash app or you can contact the cash app support engineers for help regarding the same.

https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/access-my-cash-app-account

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Track and implement Right Way to Access An Old Cash App Account

Start by logging into your Cash app account and then you have to navigate to the profile section. Here, you will come across the sign-out option that you should tap on it. Moreover, you have to enter phone number and follow the promotes to Access An Old Cash App Account with optimum ease.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. option to have smart campaign and expert mode when signing up

option to have smart campaign and expert mode when signing up

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Just read this chat.....hopefully you'll ACTUALLY READ it, unlike the Chat Rep. who seemed to NOT believe me...

CarlosEnd Chat
    Microsoft Virtual Agent
    Hello Jay!
    Hello!

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support. I am Carlos. How can I help you today?

Please be aware that if you switch apps or change focus to another window while working with us, you may get disconnected from your chat session. To ensure the best support experience, please stay active in this chat window.

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" . <font face="Calibri" size="3" . If our chat gets disconnected or if you're unable to see my answers, please click on this link </font . <a href="https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/contact/chat/92/?visitId=6b5ab652-7508-49bb-9d72-093e9be9423a&rejoin=true&engagementId=c8843f2c-2f40-47e6-af05-8103b4e5fc10&disability=false&mode=live&partnerId=bing&appid=ads&partnerid=bing&sdkcomponentid=6e204210675f4d9be3f878477dfbf20b&sdktargetorigin=https://ads.microsoft.com&ms-cv=m8tgjZrPFAbkBJ5wMCHoap.0&sdksessionid=640bb0f164f34c6cb064ef840676554e&sdkhosttype=2&sdk_xframe=false&hascontext=true&quot;…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Location extension, specially the phone number is importing incomplete as the phone number is missing a "0" at beginning of the number.

For DE Market it´s standard to show the phone number beginning with a "0".

The UCM above confirms that is not possible at the moment for Advertising as per design.

In Google Adwords there are no restrictions so the location extension gets imported incomplete when clients are importing from Google to Advertising.

Please update the UI as phone numbers beginning with "0" is a german standard.

Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to Get Optimum Support to Access An Old Cash App Account?

Do you want to know the exact way to Access An Old Cash App Account? Don’t you know the required procedure to walk through? Simply go to the official help section of the Cash app or you can contact the cash app support engineers for help regarding the same.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How to request Cash App Card Activation.

Cash App Card Activation Unlock your iPhone or Android and launch the Cash App. Then, tap the Cash Card icon second from the left at the bottom of the screen. Tap the green "Order" button. On the next page, select the color you want your Cash Card to sport. As of now, you can only choose between black or white. Then Order. Simple.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Planned import on Account Level Overview Import vs. Planned import under Import tab

We noticed, that if the customer created a new account and does an planned import via the import tab, the system creates parallel the import plan under the Account Level Overview Import tab.

If the client then deactivates the planned import under the import tab, the plan will be still available under the Account Level Overview Import tab and is active which causes confusion and additional spends on customer side.

Can you please reproduce this?

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Transfer in mass old Bing Listings from my account to an old employer

I have over 150 Bing Busines listings on my account that I would like to transfer to an old employer in a mass transfer, not one at a time. Can this be done in an easy transfer to the old employer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. support domains with additional paths or sub-directories is the on below:

support domains with additional paths or sub-directories is the on below:

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Implementing cross domain support in Microsoft Ads

Hi, I am promoting a comparison site in domain A, which leads to different domains (B,C), where the conversions (registrations) are done.

I placed my UET conversion tag in domains B, C for the custom event (registration), and A,B,C for the page load event (remarketing)

Question is that most of the conversions are lost (not shown in MicrosoftAds UI). I imagine it is because when domains B,C inform Microsoft Ads about the conversion, it is not capable of matching that conversion with the original click to domain A.

My suggestion is to give us any parameter we can add in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add Added/Excluded column for Dynamic Search Ads

There is no Added/Excluded column or option to filter by Added/Excluded for Dynamic Search Ad campaigns. Google Ads has this feature and makes it super simple to make large negative keyword updates. Right now, since I don't know which search terms I've excluded in the list, I have to do two different exports and compare negative keywords to search terms. Incredibly inefficient.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads in New Countries / Regions / Languages  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base