Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Manual feed upload in new Advertising UI

In the new Microsoft Advertising UI the manual feed upload seems to be broken. It is very tedious to fix existing feed issues without this feature. Waiting for the next scheduled fetch is not an efficient option and switiching to the old UI is time consuming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If Cash App Payment Failed, Learn About How To Cancel Transaction?

You must know how to cancel a payment transaction when your Cash App Payment Failed. Here are some steps to cancel a transaction:Firstly, Install the “cash app” on your android phone. After that, Tap on the “transaction history” option, i.e. located at the bottom right corner. Then, It will open all the transactions, Consequently, then go to the one that you want to cancel. Next, click on the “cancel payment” option. On the other hand, For details, you can visit our website.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What Strategies Are Used By Our Ecommerce SEO Company?

Our eCommerce SEO services monitor and improvise the online footprints by catering to the following set of strategies.

⇒ Performing competitive digital analysis: Our professional team of SEO services for eCommerce thoroughly analyzes the data to determine the ROI so that they can set you up amongst the top eCommerce companies. We do this by establishing a baseline for website code and its structure. This is done so as to drive maximum online traffic.

⇒ Keyword identification: Before we create the conduct, our best eCommerce SEO company conducts keyword research in order to target the right audience. This is done…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Feature Request

Hi there! When adding business info to Bing Business, I only see Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, and Trip Advisor to add contact info. We are big fans of LinkedIn, and I think it would make a lot more sense to have a place to put our company LinkedIn page there, as well as an option to receive messages on our LinkedIn page if people have questions instead of Facebook. Since Microsoft owns LinkedIn, this seems like one of those no brainer ideas, but I thought it should be mentioned, thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. animation

I thought a changing image might grab peoples attention better than a static image. With that in mind I thought it might be helpful for advertisers to be able to use animated GIF images in there ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Who Can Help With My Math Homework?

Let's see why this is a great solution for you. First of all, students value freedom and independence. But this is not possible until you do the math homework. Of course, you can write all the papers yourself, but how long can you last? Forget it. You can count on expert help.
    With a writing service, you can get the opportunity to do what you want. That being said, you don't need to worry that something might go wrong. Thanks to a large team of experts, all deadlines will be met. Also, this writing service guarantees quality control so that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Some Good Websites that Write Essays for You

No matter how much of an organized student you are, you probably had difficulties with writing essays or keeping up with an overload of writing assignments. From time to time, everyone can use some help, so I don’t judge people who use essay writing services.

I’m a huge procrastinator and it brings a lot of stress into my life, that’s why I use essay writing services. I tried writing all papers myself, but time was never on my side.
    If you’re looking for someone to write, edit or proofread your paper, I would suggest checking out nerdify review. This company…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Audience Network (Audience Ads)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Have the option for manger accounts to have different payment options at the same time for seperate accounts.

I'd like to have an option to have consolidated billing for all accounts under a manger account, but have one account using a different billing type, using credit card payment.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Let users add conversion events (goal names) as columns and not only as segments

There should be the option to add different conversion events (goal names) as separate columns and not only as segments. Could be done via custom column (feature exists in Google Ads as well and is very helpful). At the moment when creating custom columns for conversions you can only choose between device type, network and top vs others (see screenshot). It would be really helpful if you could choose goal names as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Learn how to open Chime account online !!

We live in digital age where fast payments have become the need of the hour. And whenever it comes to fast payments, Chime online bank comes first to the mind of millions of people. As Chime is an online bank, so everything happens online. Not only the task of sending and receiving money happens online, but also the process to creating an account on Chime is online. Anyone who is a citizen of USA can set up an account with Chime. All you need is just navigate to the site of Chime or download the app on your phone. Further,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can 123.hp.com/setup help me to fix HP Printer error code 22?

You will see this code on the control panel of the printer while you are trying to scan. It might show up when you try to scan some heavy book or documents. There is no need to worry as you can fix it easily by following these simple steps from 123.hp.com/setup:

· Turn on the printer and wait till it is in an idle state

· Remove the printer from the power supply and wait for a minute or so

· Plug the cables back and reconnect the power cord utility to the back part of the printer and switch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. If Cash App Payment Failed, why Does This Happen On My Account?

What to say. Cash App Payment Failed may occur for several reasons. You may have an issue with your linked bank account. Use a wi-fi connection when transferring your payment. If you keep track of your money and understand where the transfer takes place and why you can easily recover your money. Otherwise, you can visit our website and contact cashappassist.com for assistance.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/why-is-my-cash-app-payment-failing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Website

It would be great if you provided like Google with a free business website with a domain.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. To Know About What Are The Benefits Of Activate Cash App Card

For each new referral, two people will get cash prizes. On the other hand, The Cash application does not charge an additional fee to replace platinum cards worldwide.The cashback focus will be set for online shopping on some sites. In addition, you will get an easy way to make installments without money. This money application uses secure installment ports for exchange and is far from fake. However, to Activate Cash App Card, you can visit our website.
    https://www.apple-supportphonenumber.com/blog/activate-cash-app-card

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Write good paragraph in ebook and book to increase companies goodwill, reputation and trust among people for 3 to 4 decades in 2 million $.

Hi

I am Atul Dudhalkar. I have an idea to increase your company's goodwill, reputation and trust among people for several decades.

I am writing an ebook. Name of my book is ‘How To Become Lucky and Get Whatever You Want’. After reading this book people will understand how they can get whatever they want in life. If they follow strategies, I told you in this book they will 100% get whatever they want.

So this book is going to be superhit. Millions of people will buy this book and millions of people will read this book in the next…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How do I change Paypal password ?

Humans tend to forget things in everyday life including the password. And forgetting password means you can't access your account. Definitely, it might be a reason of serious concern. But, if you have forgotten the PayPal password, worry not. Why? Because you always can change the PayPal password with ease of mind. Even if you have not forgotten your PayPal password, you must change it at regular intervals to ensure the safety of your account. Check out this helping post https://quickutilities.net/blog/how-to-change-paypal-password

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Return manual cpc bid strategy

Dear sir/madam,

After talking with our account manager, we noticed that the Manual CPC is removed from the list of bid strategy. Currently, we maintain 50+ accounts and we would like to ask you to move the manual CPC bid strategy back to the bid strategy list (as also done on Google Ads).

We do not like to move on with the Enhanced CPC since our goal is to maximize the sales and not the leads. This means that we need to be able to set the CPC for each keyword ourselves instead of using an automated bid strategy.

Hopefully,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The Best Mobile App Development Company in Delhi

Looking for the best mobile app development company in Delhi for making good apps. Our services are comprehensive, customized, and fully scalable according to the business needs of the clients. Contact Avenir digital stories is here with giving the best services in android or IOS app development services. For any query visit our website and information for the services.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/mobile-application-development

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. If Cash App Payment Failed, How To Avoid The Payment Cancel Risk

To avoid the risk of Cash App Payment Failed. you must check these things:
    Confirm and verify the recipient's payment details, such as phone number or $ Cashtag, before making payments. Only connect debit or credit cards that are in your name. Use the Cash app more often to maintain a healthy transaction history. Trade to and from people you know or who are reputable companies. However, For more information visit our website.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. How to send money from Cash App to PayPal?

If you are a proud user of both Cash App and PayPal, I have got good news for you. And the good news is that now with the help of a common bank account you can transfer money from Cash App to PayPal. Though this is an indirect way to switch money between these payment apps, it is safe, fast, and free. The sad truth is this simple way is still unknown to a large number of people. So, if you also don't know how this simple method works, not an issue. Just check out this helping post: https://www.squarecashelps.com/blog/cash-app-to-paypal

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base