Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement DuckDuck Go parallel to Twitter and Facebook

Implement DuckDuck Go parallel to Twitter and Facebook under Listing review

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. System review for newly added ads

Please make the process of the system review in the newly added ads fast so that it won't affect our business in the coming hours.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. ip address

Hello,

Currently there not possibility to exclude cidr/IPV4 IP formats from Bing campaigns.

Would you be able to integrate that in the near future? For example to be able to exclude the following IP format: 192.0.2.0/24 (just an example for illustration purposes)

Please keep us posted on that.

Thank you,

Best Regards

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Currency change

It would be good to have the right to change the currency at least once after the setup. I agree with the choice during the setup, but som

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter Link Extensions

Hey
    I want to suggest adding the possibility of adding different custom parameter by the different values in the Filter Link Extensions and not only by different URLs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to be able to use manual bidding as bidding strategy for my client

I would like to be able to use manual bids as bidding strategy for my client. Why did you remove this option?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow Publisher URLs to be passed in the Landing Page URL parameter

The idea is to pass the publisher URL of syndicated partners via a parameter in the Landing Page URL that we advertise to.
    This helps identify which publisher URL is yielding what exact value.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I Need Manual Bid, Enhance Cpc Spending more than double my bid

I'm not satisfied with you available bid strategies, I am spending on some click more than 1$ while my bid is 0.5$

This is so frustrating and it's very critical issue
    I will stop using Microsoft ads if I don't get a manual bid

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Comprehensive search term report

Currently, the Search Terms report only includes search terms that have had a significant number of clicks in a specified time period. Thus, search queries that do not generate clicks (but do show your ads) are not included in the report list.

This is short-sighted. A key function of the search terms report is to help you eliminate keywords that aren't relevant (and if they aren't relevant, they're unlikely to receive clicks). This is key when using Broad Match Modified or Phrase Match keyword types.

If a search query is generating high impressions, we should be able to see that.…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Stop allowing arbitrage as a traffic acquisition strategy for search partners

This can lead to advertisers getting charged a great deal for spikes in low quality clicks which is simply unfair. I understand one can exclude websites but... user's won't know which search partners are approved for this acquisition strategy until after clicks / charges have occurred and it leaves them out of pocket.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SEPA direct debit allowed

It would be very useful to allow SEPA direct debit to pay recurrent advertising expenses (no amount limit, extended validity date).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add T-ROAS KPI Avg. Vs Current - Google Parity.

Our clients have brought to my attention that in the Google UI it's possible for them to see the moving average of their Average ROAS against their Target-ROAS. It would be great to have something similar implemented in our UI. I attach a screenshot for clarification.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adding negative keywords to an existing negative keyword list

When adding negative keywords to an existing negative keyword list, it would be helpful to know which negative keywords are invalid and which negative keywords are duplicates without searching manually. This would save advertisers time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The Best Social Media Agency In Delhi

Find the best social media agecny which handles your campaign and your social media pages or account. Avenir digital stories are the one that gives the best services in social media projects. For services, you can contact us for SMO, SEO services.

https://www.digitalstories.co.in/social-media-marketing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can I get my stimulus check on cash App?

Many people think that banks are the only possible way to enjoy direct deposit services, but this is the half known truth. The fact is much more than it. Whenever it comes to receive stimulus check from IRS, nothing could be better than the Cash App direct deposit. Also, it is the best way to receive payments from employer, company, agency, and financial aid from Government. Features like no annual or monthly fee to receive Cash App stimulus check are some added advantages. Anyone who is a verified Cash App user can enable direct deposit on Cash App and get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add the ability to bulk-add 'Company Names' for the new LinkedIn Audiences feature within Campaign Targeting.

It would be useful to enter (in-bulk) a list of company names or LinkedIn company page URLs so that these can be applied to campaigns with the new targeting feature.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

Bing Shopping for Denmark, Norway and Finland

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add videos in Bing Maps

Currently, we can only add photos in the Bing map listings. Videos can be more engaging.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should surely be scope for strict 'exact match.'

I left Google Ads when their 'exact match' changed and started to embrace very inexact matches. Now I find that Microsoft 'Exact match' is just as broad. My business deals with talented authors and exactly spelled search terms distinguish them from UNtalented ones! I want the former and not the latter. Microsoft effectively charges me for giving me the trouble of writing tactful letters of refusal. There must be other businesses who have their own reasons for wanting exactness and it can't be hard to introduce it an as option. The only exception I'd allow would be to accept upper…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Match Types  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Homeworkfor.me

Every time students experience challenges with their home tasks, they start thinking about some smart solutions to solve this issue. Some students google “Who can do my homework for me?”, others search homework help on freelance platforms. Both methods can be useful, but they also are risky and do not guarantee 100% quality paper, on-time delivery, or free revisions. However, there is one more way to cope with an assignment, but unlike the previous two, it excludes all the risks mentioned above. You can receive professional writing help on https://homeworkfor.me/ .
    homeworkfor.me is an academic writing company which provides homework…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base