Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Liberação de anuncios de Pericia Virtual

Acredito que está faltando conteúdo de Anúncios Pagos ADS para serviços de perícia virtual, para que o internauta possa ter acesso a proteção jurídica, e apoio de profissionais na área de pericia virtual e investigação particular. (Profissão já regulamentada no Brasil em Lei)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Allow the Import of Google Product Feed with Shipping in Multiple Countries

In Google Shopping Feed I can have several columns for shipping values for different countries (like DE and AT). But in Bing I have to add one feed for each country as I just learned from the support team. That's very messy and I can not use the Google Import Feature any more :( Now I have to take care on several feeds instead of one or I am forced into using a Feed-Engine which comes with extra costs.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Microsoft Ads Editor Google Ads Import Function Review before posting

Apparently, this problem already showed up last year and got resolved somehow. However, with the latest Editor update, you no longer can review any Google Ads imports. You can only post it now or later.

For some clients, especially the ones using a specific custom tracking template, the imports override my Microsoft Advertising settings.

Could you please bring back the function so we can first review the campaigns before posting in on Bing? It has quite some impact on the user experience and how often Microsoft campaigns are getting updated.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SA360 support for Microsoft in-market audiences

SA360 support for Microsoft in-market audiences

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. SA360 support for Microsoft bid strategies (more strategies supported + reporting and creation options)

SA360 support for Microsoft bid strategies (more strategies supported + reporting and creation options)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  3rd Party Provider/Partners  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. SA360 support for Microsoft Audience Network Campaigns

SA360 support for Microsoft Audience Network Campaigns

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Target Specific Search Partners / Bid Adjustments on Search Partners

It would be really nice to see an option soon in Bing Ads that enable advertisers to target specific search partners or if we can at least put bid adjustments on partner websites instead of just excluding them fully.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Syndicated Partner Network  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Kindly implement for better user experience when search Chinese (CHT) in shopping.

We are the largest traditional Chinese (CHT) book ecommerce targeting bilingual families in USA, AU. Our nearly 80,000 product feed to MS merchant center are approved, but currently Chinese queries search does not appear to return good result, we also found our product in shopping result does not show Chinese character as the product feed.

Kindly implement for better user experience when search Chinese in shopping.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shopping, Product Ads, & Merchant Center  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Bing for Business locations to have ownership transferred

Ownership currently belongs to one person, where other users are "shared users". However, ownership cannot be transferred without entirely deleting the listing. Would like to be able to transfer ownership.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Web UI / Usability / Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SA360 support for Microsoft custom audiences

SA360 support for Microsoft custom audiences

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. SA360 support for Microsoft similar audiences

SA360 support for Microsoft similar audiences

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. MSAN - Feed Match Rate

There currently is NOT a feature in Microsoft Ads where you can determine the % of time a dynamic display image shown to a user matches with the a product image from the Feed for MSAN (there is a feature in Google Ads called the Feed Match Rate which does this). It would be great if they could add this feature to the interface so we can determine how effective MSAN actually is as it relates to dynamic remarketing.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Be able to create Ad accounts for clients like in Google Ads (from MCC)

Clients have to create their own account to be able to add a payment option.

I would like to be able to create an account for a client and add them as admin of said account. Right now I can choose 'Standard' or 'Super admin'. The latter gives them acces to all accounts I manage and the first doesn't allow them to add a payment option.

I would like:

Make account - invite client - make them owner/admin - joy!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Portfolio Bid Strategies

Portfolio Bid strategies need to be incorporated, similar to Adwords. This would be extremely helpful for tROAS since you can assign one goal to a group of campaigns.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Budget and Bid Strategies  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Include IPv6 address exclusion

Allowing IPv6 address exclusion would allow advertisers to have a better narrowing of their targeted customers as well as avoiding unwanted traffic.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bulk assign job functions to multiple campaigns in editor for Mac users.

I believe the Windows version of Bing Editor allows users to bulk assign job functions to multiple campaigns, however, this isn't an available option for Mac users. This would save me a huge amount of time, as now I have to manually assign many job functions to a large collection of campaigns for observation.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bing Places: Make all UK counties Available

The county list, on Business address section, for UK is not complete. I believe UK businesses would benefit from having a complete list of counties available. It would allow us to have our Business addresses information more accurate and would help to increase the relevance of the listings.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Allow more control over images order appearing on Bing Business listings.

We should have the opportunity to make changes to the image order via the Bing Places Account so we can decide which image will be shown as primary when the listing is shown on bing.de

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow Bing ads to exclude IPv6 and expand the exclusion list capacity to 500.

I keep receiving a click bomb alert from a 3rd parity service. Unfortunately, Bing ads cannot block IPv6 format IP addresses. Please fix it ASAP. I don't want to waste the money on this. Thank you.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base