Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Option to pay less for consumers that stay less than a specific period of time

51% of my consumers stay on my site for 2-3 minutes (which is great) the other 49% immediately click away. They use the same keywords to find me since I cant control the consumers behavior via any changes to settings in my campaign I am proposing that Bing have a per click charge based on the time spent on the site. There are analytical tools that can identify these types of analytics so using this type of tool Bing would charge accordingly.

Right now the 49% that click away cost me the same per click as the 51% that stay.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not have "all locations" set by default.

As far as default settings go, a default setting of "all locations" is unusually dangerous and almost never useful. I'd recommend setting a default setting of "no locations" instead.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Previous and Next Ad Group Navigation

It would be great when viewing a specific ad group (keywords, ads, or other tab within that ad group) to have "Previous Ad Group" and "Next Ad Group" buttons. The order of Previous and Next would be the order in which I last sorted ad groups in the campaign or account view. E.g. if I'm in campaign view and sort by most impressions to least, then when I go into an ad group I can go to the Next ad group, which would be that with fewer impressions.

This would be helpful because I'm often traversing ad groups in a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Inputfields Account-Login to small

Longer e-mail adresses don't fit in the imput fields.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Additional Microces

It is will be useful to have in Bing special additional microces for CRM like to load placement and ad position in CRM where your ad was shown.

Please Review.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Soccer previsional market in Italy

Soccer previsional market company in Italy do not have to get a AAMS licence, because are not a bet or gambling company, so why continue to apply this restricted policy? It's not appropriate with the company aim and make Bing loose A LOT of new client and professional company.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Basic, normal window functionality doesn't work.

This tool is so frustrating to use. Just basic, normal window functionality doesn't work. The bottom edge of the program window always remains below the edge of my monitor screen making the program impossible to resize. In turn this makes it impossible to access some essential functions of the program, such as accessing the Edit Pane once it's been collapsed. Very frustrating.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Jcb credit card use

Jcb credit card use

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Möglichkeit Partnerseiten komplett auszuschließen

Es gibt geine Möglichkeit die Partnerseiten auszuschließen bevor Sie Klicks und Kosten erzeugen...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. There should be CPM feature now must be made available with bing ads . Hope to get this feature soon.

There should be CPM feature must be available in bing. As there are lots of competitor available in the market as a big brand bing must have the upper hand in search market.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a pending payments note to Billing

Add a pending payments note to the Billing section to acknowledge that a Make A Payment has already been submitted even if not cleared yet.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it easier to use

Overly complex. Too bad. I was ready to give you money for an ad. Three hours later... Still can't figure out how to apply an end date and the site keeps on freezing on me. Wheel of death. So, deleted the ad. Guess I'll stick with google--mind you they're not much easier...but at least I can figure it out. To bad...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Jamie Chung responded

Hi -

Would love to hear more on your feedback on how to make it easier to use.

Please contact me so that we can walk through your pain points. JACHUNG@microsoft.com

/jamie

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. remove the credit card details without adding a new one

remove the card details without adding a new one in billing. when there is no campaign on going as credit card detail is very sensitive.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Change History Report Delay

It's not clear what the delay is for changes to show up in the Change History report. I recommend:
    * Putting something in the documentation
    * Putting a notice on the report configuration page that goes something like "Note: There may be a delay of up to XX hours for changes to be included in this report."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please send a status report of feed publishing results

It would be really great to have the results of a feed upload sent via email!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PLA Product Target Tab

Provide conversion data at the product target level so we know what product targets are converting and can make better bidding decisions.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Improve Budget Reporting (make clearer or more accurate)

I feel like you could improve the section that reports on how much of a budget has been spent. When I look at the 'spend' column it would suggest I have spent $20 this month and $10 last month, yet I am receiving alerts claiming I have spent closer to $80. Obviously not large amounts of money but I would hesitate use Bing Ads further if I couldn't accurately track how much the ads are costing me and how much of the budget I have used up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base