Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Support name filtering within GetCampaign/AdGroup/Ad/Keyword ByXXID APIs.

I have some very large size campaigns that have thousands of AdGroups. I can only use the API GetAdGroupByCampaignId to pull all AdGroups of specific Campaign and do AdGroupName filtering myself. This is not necessary because usually I just want to have the information of particular AdGroups. Please consider add filtering feature into this kind of APIs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad schedule View

Please can you change the Ad schedule selection under Advanced Targeting to more visible either a popups or remove the scrolling side/bottom scrolling so a user can see the whole schedule will be visible in a single view completely.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Digits only 'Quick Edit' section to allow for uninterrupted ad display

Some advertisers’ ads run continuously for long periods of time with no title/text changes other than a rate or price, (eg, 2.93%, $45). In order for the ads to stay accurate, advertisers need to keep these numbers, which can vary frequently, updated . Since edits are treated as new ads, approvals tend to take about two working days (as compared to AdWords, where it takes minutes). Often, before the approval, the rate/price changes again so an edit (of the yet to be approved ad) needs to be submitted again. This can prevent ads from being displayed for a long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. "Other Search Terms" row is wrong for detailed keyword screen with filter

When applying a keyword filter under the Keyword tab and Details screen the "Other Search Terms" row at the bottom has incorrect data for all columns. It's completely off and will only show 1 click when there are many clicks shown in the above rows.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Enable Bing Ads to target Puerto Rico as a geographic location.

Enable Bing Ads to target Puerto Rico as a geographic location. At this moment we can't target PR exclusively.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pls allow for account owners/managers to view geo-specific and time of day/day of week conversion data in the acct UI, not just reports

a la AdWords, please add functionality to view conversion data for "geographic location", "time of day" and "day of week" bid modifiers so we can adjust in the same pane per the return/CPA, at campaign level (and ad group level if possible)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Make payments in the Netherlands easier, or just make them possible.

Somehow I can't make any payment. I am used to Google Ads, so far my experience here is pretty bad. I can't select any local (Dutch) payments methods, the country for a SEPA payment is Germany, which is clearly incorrect.

I do have a possibility to pay with something in a Taiwanese currency? Really?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  2 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. If I can target Japanfor ads, I should be able 2 select Japanese as a lang. & use japanese keywords - Yahoo has over 50% search engine share

with Yahoo Japan having over 50% of the search engine market share & very few Japanese people actively fluent in English - it would make sense to offer Japanese as a language choice. Google allows it.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink

Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink with keyword we selected with match type to change, and a delete option to the left of keyword. The agent would like to change the text for the keyword selected and be able to ad to the negative keyword list, this would be convenient because he gathered stats from keyword running through our search engine and add this word because it is not generated accurate traffic.

Bing Ads Accredited Professional
    Christopher L.

Idea presented by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Accounts Summary Page Export

Be able to export the Account Summary page into Excel

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Edit any field and upload without the need to Export and Import

Having download and made lots of alterations mainly keyword modifier using + in front of all town names the save went OK but only 8 of 140 alterations were uploaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Adding more features is great, but get the basics right first

I certainly like the idea of adding additional features and functionality to Bing Ads, but let's get the basic fundamentals down first. The user experience is absolutely horrible.
    Some recent examples:
    1. Trying to filter a campaign to specific cities in California, all of the cities are displayed in alphabetical order by someone unseen dimension (I'm guessing county?), so the list goes from A-Z, A-Z, A-Z, forcing the user to scroll, scroll and hunt for their cities.
    2. About 50% of the time when I try and execute an action, the operation just spins and spins, ultimately failing.
    3. Executing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make bing adwords for Romania as well

The Romanian Market should have bing as well not just google adwords
    .And is not any point to write my advertise in english beacuse my customer don't search in english

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base