Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transfer funds within the same account

Provide the option to transfer funds within the same account

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for this feedback. I’ll be reaching out to you to clarify that this is for the transfer of prepay balances across accounts. Thanks!

2. Changes in Editor

When making changes to any entity in Bing Ads Editor, the entire line is in bold before posting changes. For example, if you make a change to the URL, the campaign, ad group, match type etc. gets highlighted. I would like the option to only have the changes being made in bold before posting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. New Bing accounts are getting Blocked without specifying any reason

Most of the new Bing ads are getting blocked. I have experienced this 4 times in last 6 months. This is becoming a critical issue for advertisers because we are unable to get the right direction.

Please address this issue and give specific reasons.
    Few accounts had no campaign. Just added payment methods and they got suspended.

Please take this issue seriously and at least release some press release regarding this issue.

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remarketing list size report

It would be great to have a Report on the development of the size of the remarketing lists. The current audience Report does not Show the development of the list size over a selected time period. thanks.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Filter in BAE by specific language

It would be helpful to be able to create filter based on specific languages in BAE in order to quickly identify any incorrect or missing language

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

7. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.
    I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

8. Bing Ads needs to send every account a Year End Tax Statment

This should be automated at January of Every year where the system send out a year end tax statement of all spend from the account on your platform. Having a official document from MS would be helpful to many businesses and should be considered.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We appreciate your feedback. Bing Ads includes tax on every billing statement, if it applies. Can you please clarify why you’re looking for an additional annual statement? Would the same need be met if we enabled you to export the billing charges from the grid? Thank you!

9. UET & Goal Migration (Tag Sharing across CIDs)

Allow Agencies to migrate UET Tags and Goals into other accounts that they have access to. So if a UET tag has been created in the agency Shell (by mistake) it can then be moved into the client's account along with the goals. As the client may have already installed the tag before we realise its been setup in the wrong place.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are looking to enable Tag Sharing across CIDs and also have the “delete uet” in backlog. By tackling these two, we should remove this blocker and avoid migration.

10. Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

The fact that audiences are missing with normal campaigns if we create a re-marketing campaign is not ideal, and therefore we cannot target the right audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

12. Keyword Category

create category names for subsets of keywords, so that we can create lower or higher bids on particular groups of keywords based on the category the user asigns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. cant create stupid ******* microsoft account to utilize bings editor

here's an idea. separate from microsoft because it's buggy as **** when trying to setup an account to utilize bing editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make it work on my desktop.

It is so slow and hangs every time I make changes. Fix that before you do anything else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also, in what operations are you seeing the performance issues?

Thanks,
    Prince

15. please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work!

please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Davide,

It appears that “Pasting” after “Copy Shell” is not working on the left Tree View. We will look into this. However, if you try to Paste on the Grid, it should work. Please email me at princeba at microsoft.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

16. Share of Voice Aggregate Data

It would be extremely helpful if there was a way (since viewing Share of Voice at the campaign level is no longer an option) to create a report that provides aggregated share of voice data. As of now, a report can be created that will show share of voice for each campaign for whatever time frame is selected, and thats great. However, a more efficient use of time would be to provide aggregate data within the report.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks a lot for providing your feedback.

For the aggregated data for Share of Voice, do you mean at account level? If so, in the Reports tab, select “Account” under the “Performance” category, and in “Choose your columns” section, select the Share of Voice metrics like “Impression Share” and corresponding lost due to reasons from “Performance statistics”, you will then get the account level Share of Voice by running the report.

Hope the above helps. Pls feel free to let us know any questions if you have. Thanks.

17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. List of Conversion URLs

It would be great if Bing Ads could show all URLs that are reporting conversions. Adwords has this in the "conversions" interface. This makes it much easier to troubleshoot / audit conversion tracking setup to make sure that the right webpages are firing off conversions.

You could put it under the reporting tab but I think it woudl be better under the conversions / UET section, like adwords does it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be .

I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be . Is is very often using.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

Dear Bing, I've been a loyal customer using Bing on Daily basis for more than 4 years. And yet with all the updates you do to Bing Editor, you tend to ignore the most basic function that could make our lifes so much simpler.

PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base