Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences

Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.

211 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Thanks for your input and interest. This functionality will be available before the end of the year.

2. Re-instate the 'Last 7 days' option in the date range dropdown

It would be helpful if you could re-instate the 'Last 7 days' option in the date range dropdown. This was available until recently and I found this very useful. I am aware that I can change the date range manually but I found this selection very helpful. The 'Last 14 days' is still in the dropdown so I wondered why the 'Last 7 days' was removed?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Thanks for reporting this issue. We are working on bringing back this option shortly.

3. Enable "Ad preview and diagnostics tool" for more Language / Location combinations

For example the combination of the language "French" and the location "Switzerland" is not yet supportet but would make sense for the French speaking part of switzerland

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base