Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hotkey for Advanced Bid Changes "Ctrl+B"

Please add a hotkey for advanced bid changes in the editor. AdWords editor is using Crtl+B.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bulk Uploading

Current Bing Ads editor doesn't support >10,000 changes/additions at a time.
    have been facing this problem for few of the large accounts, I think this limit should not be lesser than 50,000 (unlimited changes would be great)

Best,
    Ahmad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. location checking

Is there any capability of checking locations in mass to resolve the error issue when importing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Collin,

Bing Ads Editor currently doesn’t have a way to check for locations in bulk to resolve the errors. Thanks for your feedback though, we will look into this.

Thanks.

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can already perform basic search from search bar, and advanced search by clicking on ‘Advanced search’ button for Campaigns in Bing Ads Editor. Can you please elaborate more on what search functionality would you like to see?

Thanks!

6. Changes in Editor

When making changes to any entity in Bing Ads Editor, the entire line is in bold before posting changes. For example, if you make a change to the URL, the campaign, ad group, match type etc. gets highlighted. I would like the option to only have the changes being made in bold before posting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Filter in BAE by specific language

It would be helpful to be able to create filter based on specific languages in BAE in order to quickly identify any incorrect or missing language

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.
    I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

9. cant create stupid ******* microsoft account to utilize bings editor

here's an idea. separate from microsoft because it's buggy as **** when trying to setup an account to utilize bing editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make it work on my desktop.

It is so slow and hangs every time I make changes. Fix that before you do anything else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also, in what operations are you seeing the performance issues?

Thanks,
    Prince

11. please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work!

please fix the 'Copy Shell' when trying to copy ad-group level stats from the Editor, it simply doesn't work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Davide,

It appears that “Pasting” after “Copy Shell” is not working on the left Tree View. We will look into this. However, if you try to Paste on the Grid, it should work. Please email me at princeba at microsoft.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be .

I saw that today you changed interface. Probably you forget put last 7 days in table time. So if you could please add as used to be . Is is very often using.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

Dear Bing, I've been a loyal customer using Bing on Daily basis for more than 4 years. And yet with all the updates you do to Bing Editor, you tend to ignore the most basic function that could make our lifes so much simpler.

PLEASE raise limit for more than 75 keywords phrases in advanced search function!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Columns have to be reorganized after EVERY filter parameter adjustment

Really, really, really annoying that every time I edit the parameters of of search filters that i have to reorganize the columns. Every. Single. Time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Frederick,

Can you please let me know which version of Bing Ads Editor(BAE) are you using (version number is shown at the bottom right of BAE)?

Also if you could send me an email at princeba at microsoft.com with the steps to reproduce this issue, it will greatly help us in troubleshooting.

Thanks

16. changes should be saved when clicking a different navigation item

Many improvements in the new desktop editor. Thanks!

New suggestion: If I'm in an adgroup, looking at ads and I change all of the destination URLs, if the next click is in the left navigation to get to a different adgroup/campaign or to see the KWs, it doesn't save any of my changes. It would be great if this were updated.

It's a waste of time to have to click somewhere in on the ads after making the change. The changes should be applied even if the subsequent click is on a different adgroup or keywords instead of ads, etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Click and drag ad groups into different campaign.

I have an existing Bing account where some campaigns and ad groups already exist, top performing, but I'd now like to import my other google adgroups into existing campaign groups in Bing. Instead it creates a new campaign so I effectively have 2 campaigns for the same product category. Google Adwords Editor lets you click and drag. Much easier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    When importing, if you change the campaign name in the source google file to the existing campaign (in bing ads account) where you want to import the ad groups then the ad groups will be added to the existing campaign, BAE will not create a new campaign.

You can copy and paste ad groups from one campaign to another within the same account or across different account in our latest version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) (version 11) by either hitting Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V or by right clicking the item and selecting copy/paste from the context menu. We don’t have drag drop yet, but will be supporting that soon.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

18. Editing, reverting, pausing, deleting keyword

I don't like when Bing Ads Editor refreshes the interface (making me lose my place) after editing a keyword.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gabe,

I tried what you mentioned above, but was not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please let us know which version of Bing Ads Editor are you using? Also would be great if you could let us know the exact steps you took.

Thanks!

19. Why can't you open/copy and paste from two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts

Why can't you open two accounts at once... This gets super annoying when making similar updates across multiple accounts when you cant copy and paste from account to account

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Editor and Downloaded Files from Editor should reflect the same information

The editor states if an ad is rejected because of an inaccessible website. When downloaded, the editorial rejection simply reads that the ad or keyword or website violates Bing Ads editorial policies.

The editor as well as the downloaded export (copy to csv) file should reflect the same messages.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base