Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. custom formula columns

Integration of Custom Formula columns will allow for unique metrics, or measurement that is unavailable otherwise but regularly manipulated/created in Excel (ie % of total spend, or conversions. etc.) This is Google (and Search Ads 360) parity.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shared Library (cross-account) - Negative, Audiences etc etc

We would love to see a shared library which can be used cross-accounts (similar to Google). At the moment this is only available by account.. which is a very slow process. Especially when you have multiple accounts across multiple markets. Please make my dreams come true.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Bing advertisers to target LinkedIn Audiences

Now that Microsoft owns LinkedIn, I (and my B2B clients) would love to be able to target their massively valuable audiences. Please add these into Bing Ads so we can take over the world together.

194 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Undo / Back button in Bing Ads Editor

Being able to undo things in Bing Ads Editor.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Custom Combinations for Audiences

I'd like to be able to create Custom Combinations for Audiences in Bing Ads.

At the moment I have lists set up for 30, 90 and 180 days duration, but I'd like to combine these as some users will fall into all 3 lists.

I'd love to be able to create a list for users who came to my site between 31-90 and 91-180 days ago - as I want to bid differently on them vs my 30 day audience.

The ability to create custom combinations using and/or/excluding would be a huge help - as you could also create a…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ad customizer

Please add the Ad Customizer feature like what we have with Google Adwords.

82 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Editorial  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your feedback on the need for ad customizer style capabilities in Bing Ads. We have started working on this and a beta should be available before the end of the year.

7. delete uet

Make it so I can delete old UET tags and conversion goals.

90 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Agency alerts

Add the posibility to receive email alerts about the balance of your clients in your agency account. Get alert by email when the budget of one of your (prepay) client's budget drops below x euro.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. We are working to improve our email notification settings, so that you can control which user receives what category of notifications for which accounts. This would enable you to choose accounts for which you’d like to receive payment related email notifications, for instance.

Thank you!

9. Account owners should be able to remove an agency managing their account themselves

Account owners should be able to remove any agency managing the account on behalf the owner without having to ask the agency to remove themselves. The fact that account owners don't currently have that ability is concerning.

The current process is that the account owner has to go to the agency and ask that their account be released.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ad groups with no active keywords / ads

It would save so much time if there were flags or alerts in Editor whenever there were ad groups containing no active keywords or ads.

121 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on bringing ad groups without ads recommendations in BAE and expect to have it before CY19 end. This is an alternative solution to have it available in editor, and we are exploring to have it as an alert inline as well.

11. App install ads

I'm trying to drive app installs. Please produce app install ad format like Google has so I can drive installs as my objective.

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. export negative keywords from Shared Library

export negative keywords from Shared Library

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. My week starts on a monday. Allow my week report to start on mondays as well.

Title says it all. Currently the week starts on a sunday by default and there is no way to change this. I'd like my week to start on mondays, so it's in line with my other reporting.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Supply better numbers around "audience ads": how do we know what audiences are automatically targeted? What do those users look like?

Supply better numbers around "audience ads": how do we know what audiences are automatically targeted? What do those users look like?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Negative Keywords From Opportunities

For keyword suggestionsunder opportunities in ad groups, why not make these keywords you don't want available as a download for negative keywords.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Google offers search and display, Bing Ads just search. Need a one-size-fits-all solution

Noticing after just running a campaign on both networks Google allows for search and display buying on its UI, with Bing Ads, no such offering exists. Again, missing out on my $$$ as a result Microsoft!

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Ad Formats  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. similar audiences targeting

Similar audience just like Google AdWords

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Easier Keyword Conflict Removal

When there's a negative keyword conflict, it would save a lot of time to include an automatic "remove negative keyword" button on the window that pops up to show you what the conflicting kw is and at what level. It's time consuming and somewhat aggravating to have to manually hunt down all the the negatives you want to remove. I work with very long lists of negatives and would love a way to make this process easier/quicker.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on negative keywords conflict recommendation and it would suggest to remove those truly conflict negative keywords or narrow the match type of it. Stay tuned.

19. Allow for Automated imports in BAE

I can automatically import adwords campaigns in the bing interface but I cannot do it in BAE. Can this feature be added to BAE?

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. TARGETING

I would like to target people base from language but still located in US is this possible?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base