Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Automated Rule for Top of Page at the campaign level

We have a few clients who want to dominate the search results for all the keywords in a particular campaign. It is inefficient to have to add a rule to every single keyword in the campaign, and to remember to add the rule to any new keywords added later. Give us a way to add Top of Page at the campaign level instead.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Mel, there is a way to set keyword rules for all keywords from a specific campaign. Have you tried these steps?

1. Click into the campaign you want to add the keyword rule for so that you are in the ad groups tab reviewing ad groups that only belong to that campaign.
    2. Go to the Keywords tab. Now you are reviewing keywords that only belong to your campaign from Step #1.
    3. Click Automate > Increase to estimated top of page bid when…
    4. Next to “Apply to” make sure that this is selected: “All keywords in this campaign.” This rule will now automatically include all keywords in that campaign, including future keywords that you add later.
    5. Continue defining your rule.

Let me know if that works for you.

2. Bing Ads Editor - Negative Audiences

Add negative audience lists via Bing Ads Editor

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bulk Uploading

Current Bing Ads editor doesn't support >10,000 changes/additions at a time.
    have been facing this problem for few of the large accounts, I think this limit should not be lesser than 50,000 (unlimited changes would be great)

Best,
    Ahmad

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to bulk edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor

It would really help out a big time if there was an option to edit/add shared Structured Snippets in Editor. The implementation of shared Callout extensions helped quite a bit, but it always becomes a hassle trying to create Structured Snippets, as we can only create it in the UI. Takes too much time and would like it to be a one-stop-shop experience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bing Ads needs to send every account a Year End Tax Statment

This should be automated at January of Every year where the system send out a year end tax statement of all spend from the account on your platform. Having a official document from MS would be helpful to many businesses and should be considered.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We appreciate your feedback. Bing Ads includes tax on every billing statement, if it applies. Can you please clarify why you’re looking for an additional annual statement? Would the same need be met if we enabled you to export the billing charges from the grid? Thank you!

7. UET & Goal Migration (Tag Sharing across CIDs)

Allow Agencies to migrate UET Tags and Goals into other accounts that they have access to. So if a UET tag has been created in the agency Shell (by mistake) it can then be moved into the client's account along with the goals. As the client may have already installed the tag before we realise its been setup in the wrong place.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are looking to enable Tag Sharing across CIDs and also have the “delete uet” in backlog. By tackling these two, we should remove this blocker and avoid migration.

8. Review Bings Broad Match Algorithm

Bings broad match algorithm has gone downhill quickly and broad match alone is now unusuable for all my clients, one client that sells polytunnels advertised for:

pets,fish BMW, Ford, Caravans, wood, hoovers all of the keyword Polytunnel..

im in the process of requesting recompense, due to this being none fault of my own

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. location checking

Is there any capability of checking locations in mass to resolve the error issue when importing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Collin,

Bing Ads Editor currently doesn’t have a way to check for locations in bulk to resolve the errors. Thanks for your feedback though, we will look into this.

Thanks.

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

You can already perform basic search from search bar, and advanced search by clicking on ‘Advanced search’ button for Campaigns in Bing Ads Editor. Can you please elaborate more on what search functionality would you like to see?

Thanks!

11. Reporting on credit card expiration

For context, all accounts under one shell stop spending if one credit card tied any of those accounts becomes expired. The ask is for Sales to have reporting to be able to to identify credit cards with approaching expiration dates. While UCM provides expiration alerts, they are vague and it would be helpful to have reporting across MSA so we can proactively minimize delivery disruption and prevent loss of revenue.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello! We have a notification today when there is a card on an account that is ‘about to expire’. I’ll reach out to you offline to understand the feedback and where we can improve in our card notification area.

12. Changes in Editor

When making changes to any entity in Bing Ads Editor, the entire line is in bold before posting changes. For example, if you make a change to the URL, the campaign, ad group, match type etc. gets highlighted. I would like the option to only have the changes being made in bold before posting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Filter in BAE by specific language

It would be helpful to be able to create filter based on specific languages in BAE in order to quickly identify any incorrect or missing language

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bing Ads Editor

Helpful feedback: The newest version of Bing Ads Editor takes forevvveerrr to load and display my campaign. Very “clunky” feeling to it. Previous versions (running on my same
    Windows 10 PC) used to load and allow me to display my campaigns very quickly. But this new-fangled version (new design within the last month?) requires a lot more click and “struggle” to actually load my campaigns to the point where I can start working.
    I know that’s hard to describe, probably too vague. But from a “ user experience “ point of view, I thought I should mention it to your…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jenna,

We apologize for the issue you are seeing. Can you send below listed details at bingads-feedback@microsoft.com so that we can further investigate?

1. What is the version of Bing Ads Editor (BAE) you are using today where you are seeing latency?
    2. What is the pervious version of BAE which did not have latency issues?
    3. When you say BAE takes a long time to load, I am assuming that that starting up BAE for the first time, are you seeing latency when performing other operations as well?

Thanks for your help.

15. Let people from all over the world pay through Paypal (USD). WHO USES CHECKS ANYMORE?????

I cannot pay for bing ads using paypal because i am from Kenya. Paypal is acceptable globally, why care whether my dollars are from Kenya or any other country. Why should i send a check when i can prepay using paypal. This is the worst kind of unnecessary organizational bureaucracy, and it sure works against your interests.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback. We expanded PayPal to 37 markets last year, and will continue to look at expanding in additional markets as we grow out payment offerings.

16. Email Extension

Currently, there is a call extension present in Bing Ads. This being especially an advantage for mobile users, it might be an idea to work on a communication extension that is very easy accessible and approachable for tablet, mobile devices and pc users. In short, this is the idea: email extensions. They would appear in the ad, and the costumer can click on them, which could potentially lead him/her directly to Outlook or other email applications. In this email, the company's email address would be filled in already. This way, companies can control which ads show which email address, so…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion. We are exploring new extension that provides greater flexibility on how users can connect with businesses. Email is a great suggestion.

17. Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

The fact that audiences are missing with normal campaigns if we create a re-marketing campaign is not ideal, and therefore we cannot target the right audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. cant create stupid ******* microsoft account to utilize bings editor

here's an idea. separate from microsoft because it's buggy as **** when trying to setup an account to utilize bing editor

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. List of Conversion URLs

It would be great if Bing Ads could show all URLs that are reporting conversions. Adwords has this in the "conversions" interface. This makes it much easier to troubleshoot / audit conversion tracking setup to make sure that the right webpages are firing off conversions.

You could put it under the reporting tab but I think it woudl be better under the conversions / UET section, like adwords does it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  UET  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Keyword Category

create category names for subsets of keywords, so that we can create lower or higher bids on particular groups of keywords based on the category the user asigns.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Content Ads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base