Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Move "Sign In" to a different part of the login page, so it's not right next to the "Sign Up." This helps us avoid unnecessary login issues.

Move "Sign In" to a different part of the login page, so it's not right next to the "Sign Up." This helps us avoid unnecessary login issues.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Target the World, with geographical exclusions

Often, worldwide advertisers have a number of markets that work particularly well and then are happy to have a campaign to effectively "mop up" the rest of the world.
    Currently this means searching and targeting every country in the world, which is a little irritating. It would be much simpler to allow "Target the world", without removing the option to set exclusions.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It's way too slow

Bing Ads has almost everything needed, but it's unacceptably slow. Even the simplest actions take a lot of time. With that speed the new features and upgrades doesn't really matter.

it's about time someone really do something about it!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. My ads is usually stop due to the budget limit. But we find that the ads are clicked by same IP. Although the system not count these click f

My ads is usually stop due to the budget limit. But we find that the ads are clicked by same IP. Although the system not count these click for my expense, I cannot accept my ads unable to display as normal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Why not integrate skype as a way to support bingads costumers with issues ?

Many costumers usw skype on a daily basis to communicate, just like me. It would be easier for me to work together with my account manager via skype, because I am online 24/7 - just like the support. Of course I check emails regularely but via skype it would be much more easier to interact and talk about issues to solve them directly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I have a macbook,

I have a macbook and would like to be able to download bing ads editor.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Make it easier to use

Overly complex. Too bad. I was ready to give you money for an ad. Three hours later... Still can't figure out how to apply an end date and the site keeps on freezing on me. Wheel of death. So, deleted the ad. Guess I'll stick with google--mind you they're not much easier...but at least I can figure it out. To bad...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Jamie Chung responded

Hi -

Would love to hear more on your feedback on how to make it easier to use.

Please contact me so that we can walk through your pain points. JACHUNG@microsoft.com

/jamie

9. Social Media Extension beta program

Social Extensions should be available to all advertisers and not only to some! I have stopped my campaign because all of my competition has access to the Social Extensions beta program and new bing advertisers, like myself, do not!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Quality score should mostly be based on ctr and bounce rate

Keyword relevance is not an ideal variable to use for quality score, since automatic systems cannot judge it the way humans can. Also, it encourages keyword stuffing and creating too much landing pages, which is not customer friendly.

Therefor, let quality score mostly be judged by the people who use Bing Search, using ctr and bounce rate variables. This really is the best way for Bing to see if an ad is good!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 Point for reading Bing email

Often I get emails from companies and never look at them - I just delete the email. What I would like is to get a reward for actually looking at (downloading all the images) the emails I receive from Bing. I know that Bing tracks who downloads the email, but to incentivize me reading the email - give me a 1 point reward!

I might even subscribe to more email if I knew that I was going to be rewarded for reading it :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add "change language" button to log in screen

When I try to log in it's turned to German again.

I had enough problems trying to log in in English, but there is no way of changing the log in screen from German to English.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Make it easier to get Product Ads running

Seriously, we have called several times, tried chat support, yet nobody at bing cares enough to help us get our product ads running. No wonder 0nly 2% of our advertising budget goes to bing! Nobody will even call us back. How do you expect to take any business from Google when you can't even accept our business?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Recently, I changed the copy in several of my ads, and my impressions dropped dramatically. I was told it upset the algorithms for a while??

If something like I've mentioned above causes (content) impressions to take a severe slide, why isn't there some kind of warning "popup" that tells us this might happen if we continue with changing the copy of an existing ad?? This is a terrible business model to pursue because Bing loses revenue, I lose revenue, I lose search engine ranking because of the drop in traffic, and it's like getting a slap on the wrist for trying to make our ads more meaningful. It just doesn't make good business sense!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add more language support or a bypass of the symbol and language limitions when targeting specific countries.

A lot of advertisers may want to only show ads in specific countries (eg. Lithuania), and the available language options aren't enough. I understand that adding more language support would take a long time, so I'm suggesting a sort of bypass of the available languages. If you're only showing your ads in one country, you could just select an option that allows you to use the main language of the targeted country. Those ads could still be checked by the system for basic grammar and certain symbols, but the final verification could be done manually.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 less click for edit UI

it's a waste of a click to make us check the 'maximum bid' checkbox.

i.e. if we want to include an amount for max bid we should not have to check the 'maximum bid' checkbox, then place our cursor in the bid amount text field, and then enter the amount.

we should be able to place our cursor in the text field for amount, and then have the check box automatically checked.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. when will you target Israel ?

when will you target Israel?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The keyword is too small to read!!!!!!!!!!

The keyword of bing ads editor in Taiwan version is too small to read!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow user to sign out of their account when using Chrome.

When a customer has two Bing Ad accounts, allow them to sign out so they can access the other when using Chrome.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base