Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Credit Card Limit For Agency Accounts - 100 Is Not Enough!

I represent an Agency supporting hundreds of clients using Bing Ads. I was told today, after many unsuccessful attempts at adding my credit card to a new account, that there is a 100 account limit per credit card for Agency Accounts.
    My company needs to add at least 1,000 accounts per credit card.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleted Items Total

Please, when we alter keyword match type -in field- do not move the performance information to "deleted items total "l. Keep it in "that" keyword field. Most Content Management Platforms are only collecting the search and campaign totals. so we can't see keyword performance for match types that we no longer participate in without pulling a keyword report..

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Budget settings

Please bring back the Monthly Standard Budget setting. Monthly now equals budget being too quickly consumed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Create Bing mastercard for payment

what i see is most of people have card problem for payment so why don't bing open their own mastercard facilities like payooner so that we can order bing mastercard and pay directly through it and it can be helpful for everyone who have payment problems and are interested to work with bing. And bing can cut tax also per year from card and this can help bing to earn more profit too. And there will be so much excitement for every users to order bing own mastercard. Thank you hoping for positive reply

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. please add Debit card // Internet Banking & digital Wallet

Guys please add Debit card and Internet Banking payment option . As we don't use credit card. and you guys must add alternative payment options like Digital wallet E.g - Paytm , Mobikwik , airtel money and many more .... Due to this you are loosing Lots of Revenue from indian customers.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Change currency

Option to change account currency

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. PLEASE HELP ME. i am from india. can you tell me how to do payments from india. 2 ways atleast. and can we use paypal or virtual cards or no

i am from india. can you tell me how to do payments from india. 2 ways at least. and can we use paypal or virtual cards or no. tell me the.best and fastest method for india. i wanna work.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. paypal

Please add Paypal as a payment method for Vietnam. I'm an affiliate marketer and I love Bing, but using cards is costly because of exchange rate.

I'm in Vietnam, so I hope this feature will be available soon in my country.

Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Payment Methods

I am From Morocco. I earn money online with affiliate marketing and I a have to keep most of it abroad (paypal pr payoneer), and Moroccan Law does not allow us to expatriate more 1000 dollar a year. So please you needto allow us to pay by paypal.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bing ads should allow for Prepaid Cards through payonner

Many advertisers are ready to be part of Bing ads, but the issue of theses Prepaid cards is strong. I hope you guys will allow us.

I have campaign set up but could not complete it.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make VND currency available

Expand the list of available currencies and make VND available for Vietnamese advertisers.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. make paypal available in morocco please

make paypal available in morocco please

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add support for special characters

Hi Currently one cannot include special character in the account name. Adding these would allow to include pipes (|) which are often used to structure and manage account names.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MCC (like AdWords) w/ Ability to Create Accounts

Our agency uses an MCC in AdWords and one of the best things is that we can create the account for the client right in the MCC and then send them the invite. This is great because it minimizes the work for our client. We've recently been wanting to get a bunch of clients started on Bing, but the account setup is cumbersome for them and I waste a lot of time tracking them down and helping them through setup stuff which results in very few of our clients seeing the bing account creation through to the end. If I…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Change the e-mail field for billing to anybody

Currently right now to receive an e-mail for billing you need to a registered user. A lot of finance groups should not have access to Bing Ads yet they still will need access to the bills.

You should be able to add e-mails to the receive the bill.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pakistan

Please include Pakistan in your billing system. I am form Pakistan and working with different companies on their web promotion. We i try to contacting with Bing ads, then all done good. But at the end on billing system, I was stuck there because there is no my country name in countries list.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bing's Account Disable, at least customer can view there important data.

My Account has been disabled by Bing (10 days before), without notice and till now we have no such reason why my account got disabled.

In Disabled Account, I cant view anything on my account. even there is no such chance to download the useful data.

My Service Request 1303941098

Thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Put the Account Number in the Credit Card Charge

AdWords does this and it makes reconciling credit card charges much easier.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base