Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Undo Deleted Keyword Request

This might of been asked already, or it might already be a feature, but I by accidentally deleted a keyword that had some good historical data for my campaign.

Instead of just adding it again to Bing Ads and starting over, I would love for a feature to undo a deleted keyword change. I know that you can undo a paused keyword change, but I am not sure about undoing a deleted keyword change.

Thanks!

-Greg

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Suggestion New Features at dimensions tab

At Dimensions tab - SHOW :search terms , column ''search term'' should add option to select '' search term'' and after that add that terms in appropriate add group.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Remove filter for newly imported campaigns across all entities

After importing a campaign from AdWords, there is a filter on campaigns, keywords, ads, etc. to look at only those imported items. Canceling the filter at one level (e.g. campaigns) doesn't cancel it at other levels (keywords) which can be confusing. It would be great if there was an option to cancel the filter entirely.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Campaign Performance Data in Under an Hour

One of the biggest flaws with Bing Ads in comparison to Google AdWords is the latency issues that prevent Campaign Metrics from being updated in Real-Time. This flaw discourages PPC marketers from scaling their Bing Ads Accounts quicker with a larger Ad Spend. It's kind of like being in left field. Imagine going grocery shopping only to learn the total amount of your bill 4 hours after you checkout. When you're marketing an eCommerce website where CPA influences everything it's difficult to not realize insightful data up-to-the-minute. I'm pleased to see Bing Ads take a major step in the right…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a URL parameter to distinguish search from search partner traffic

Current suggestion is to duplicate campaigns and target one to Bing/Yahoo only and one to search network partners only. That's a lot of excess campaigns.
    We'd be able to see performance if we had a parameter to append to destination URLs distinguishing search vs. search partner traffic.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Don't float the lower menu

The "new" lower menu has these items on it: "
    © 2014 Microsoft
    Legal
    Privacy & Cookies
    Advertise
    Developers
    Support
    Blog
    Feedback"

It should not float but stay on the bottom of the page where people can scroll to it if need be. It takes up content space, and it also hides items on the account drop-down list when you have enough items to go down that far.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  Jamie Chung responded

We’re always tweaking our designs to improve the overall user experience of Bing Ads. This is one of the items on our bucket list. We totally agree that the extra few pixels make a difference when you are browsing through your campaign data.

Stay tuned for updates…

/jamie

9. Ad schedule View

Please can you change the Ad schedule selection under Advanced Targeting to more visible either a popups or remove the scrolling side/bottom scrolling so a user can see the whole schedule will be visible in a single view completely.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Duplicate Ad Group for Mac

You offer the Ad Center tool for duplication of campaigns and ad groups. However, the download is not compatible for MAC users. You only offer .exe file.
    Unless I install a 3rd party program such as Parallels I cannot duplicate.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Möglichkeit Partnerseiten komplett auszuschließen

Es gibt geine Möglichkeit die Partnerseiten auszuschließen bevor Sie Klicks und Kosten erzeugen...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Need to Improve the domain knowledge of the support team

I experience with Bing ads support team was very unsastisfactory. I created a new account under the same customer shell however was unable to track the conversion data for the same account. Just to double check if things were fine I contacted the support team and an executive named NJ took over the request. After all the verification process she said she was able to see conversions for my account in her internal report, where as i was unable to see any. Upon request we had a remote session wherein she was convinced that i was actually unable to see…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add "Date created" and/or "Date last edited" column to "ads" tab

This would help with ad copy optimization to quickly compare performance of more recent ads with longer-standing ones during only the date range they were both running simultaneously (most reliable data).

Currently I have to either keep track of ad creation date elsewhere, like a spreadsheet, or continually narrow down my date range to see when the ads have equal impressions to determine this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Stop double serving to level the playing field

Currently, one advertiser can build 10 web sites for the same product or service and build a campaign in Bing for each.

Then they can bid on the same keyword so that when someone searches, all 10 search results are the same company.

For example, search "consolidation loans" in bing.com.au 5 web sites are displayed, 4 of which belong to one company (Fox Symes).

Why would any reasonable person use Bing to search for something when they are being duped into believing they are getting choice? There's no value for the searcher.

I think this is an imperative if Bing…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Revenue Tracking Is Much Harder on Bing....Impossible For Some

Bing really needs an easier way to track revenue from your ads. After 2 hours of talking with a bing representative and doing searches, I am no closer to being able to track revenue on our website. This is especially important since that is how we determine whether to continue using this service. If we aren't able to get exact ROI numbers we can't optimize as well or decide with certainty how well our ads are doing. It is really annoying how easy it is on google to track revenue and how hard it is (including writing javascript code) to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More flexibity to set budget alerts

It would be great if alerts could be set when the budget threshold is almost reached, with a certain flexibility: i.e. send an alert if only 10% of the budget is left

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. When looking at "Search Terms" in an ad group, have the column "Conversions" so we can see what search terms are actually converting.

When looking at "Search Terms" in an ad group, have the column "Conversions" so we can see what search terms are actually converting.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Targeting non-English language users located in the UK with English ads

An area of additional spend that can offer incremental conversions on Google is to target non-English language users located in the UK with English ads. As a default, new campaigns are set to English and in the UK when generated. However, on Google you can target differently by creating new campaigns that target all non-English languages within the UK. Therefore, if a user is searching on www.google.fr/ but they are located in the UK then you can show them English ads related to their keyword. Affiliate clients especially do this, but this practice is becoming more mainstream and proved to…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Show preview for AdExtensions

Currently AdExtensions do not show any inline preview - which makes it difficult to see how the final ad looks and also to verify if landing page links are correct.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can Bing provide the tool to be able to create Ads to target Spanish speaking or bilingual audience ?

Can Bing provide the tool to be able to create Ads to target Spanish speaking or bilingual audience ?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base