Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. add filter in product groups tab in shopping campaign

Add filter in product groups tab in shopping campaign to remove particular products from sight, such as exclusions

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to contest product suppression online instead of over the phone.

Seven of our products were recently rejected for campaign submission because they were identified as weapons. This was because the listings contained the word "Knife" or some variant of it. The items we sell are tools, so the replacement parts might be different blades for those tools.

It would be very helpful if you could flag those items for a manual review rather than needing to call in to speak with a rep.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Filter function - Search Queries under dimension tab

Would be great to have a filter function for the search queries under the Dimensions Tab.

Should be possible to filter search queries according to roas, etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i need select browser

i need select browser

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Selecting All Campaigns on All Pages in UI

Selecting ALL campaigns or extensions or keywords on ALL pages to delete simultaneously, rather then erasing the selection page by page.

When deleting thousands of extensions, the option to select all extensions on all pages never shows, making the process to delete all a lot more tedious than necessary. Sometimes there are 50 pages of extensions....

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Date Range Options

Date Range Options are shortened, it would be very helpful if i can get the previous options such as Last 3 months, Last 6 months,etc back.
    It was a great help when i used to have these options for segmentation purpose.

Now i think it would be lengthy to put up dates from Custom date range.
    Well I am not asking to revert back all those date ranges but atleast keep "Last 3 months", "Last 6 months" and "This Year" option

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Increase Limit from 5 to 10 triggers per Automated Rule

Increase Limit from 5 to 10 triggers per Automated Rule as is available in Google Adwords. Client request.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Proactively contact us if campaign is not running

I have seen my campaign stop, for no apparent reason, so I have contacted the live support.

I have been told, that it was because my landing page did not meet the ad policy.

1) I've already gone through this, and gone through the Bing approval process. Nothing has changed, so why now?

2) This disapproval was not visible anywhere in my interface. This makes it impossible to review the campaign myself.

3) Why wouldn't you notify us that our campaign isn't running? I only found out, when I realised that yesterday's data showed zero impression and zero click. If…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow bulk editing of param1 field

There is currently no way to bulk update (add, change or delete) the Param1 field in the Keyword view. Please add this functionality to work like updating Dest URL, bids, etc. Until then, I'll be selecting them manually and making my changes - big waste of time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Warn that conversion history will be lost upon changing keyword Match Type

I recently learned the hard way that when you change a keyword Match type that the conversion history on that keyword gets lost.

I also noticed that AdWords warns you about this before doing so, but Bing does not. I would really appreciate if you add this feature to avoid this problem for people in the future. Thank you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Simplify feed changes with Bing Shopping

Currently there is now "retrieve now" function in the merchant center. Whenever you change something in the feed and review it, you need to manually upload the feed. This means that you lose the settings of the automatic feed upload from the server and need to re-enter all of those afterwards.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. not user friendly enough. Clunky.

Need a more streamlined layout. The current layout is very clunky and overwhelming with details. K.I.S.S.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keep option for mobile disable traffic

Keep option for mobile disable traffic for campaign which run in bing ads account to maximize profits.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Run Automated Rule Hourly suggestion

Run the Automated Rule on hourly basis. For example: every 3 hours, twice a day. So if anyone wants to check & increase the bid every 4hours then he/she can set it to check every 4 hours and execute the automated rule.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add Gender and Age Range as View options in Dimensions Tab

The campaign settings allow entry of bid adjustments based on the customer's age range or gender, but there isn't any good data to make this decision on within the interface. If we could see the clicks and conversion by age range and/or gender then we could see which customers are more likely to convert and adjust bids accordingly.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. paused import google

If I pause or delete an adgroup in Adwords that's already imported in Bing it doesn't update this status change when I do a new import from google adwords.
    This caused me a lot of double work and an impossible job as I've only realised now after a lot of changes.

Can you please add this option to the import?

Thanks in advance.
    Sander

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. High Priority FeedBack from Affiliate Marketer Point of View

Hi,

I am Stephanus, i am a full time affiliate marketer, i use bing ads all the time, since this platform is more flexible than google adwords, but recently there are some quite problems regarding the new policy in Display URL in 1 AdGroup.

There almost 130 of my ads are disapproved due to the multiple display URL, i was told by the support to use only 1 display url in 1 adgroup

this is quite a big problem for us, as the affiliate marketer, we often measure our campaign by the CTR and the conversion of certain products that…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Edit "Selected Keyword" list in bid rules

When we select a list of keywords to apply bid rules to, we are unable to edit that list. That means whenever we add a new keyword we need to create a new bid rule. Would be great if we could edit that "selected keyword" list.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. User Interest Targeting

Great features for targeting but what's missing is user interests. This would be tracking but I want to target users better, if not based on their background? Tech Savvy Joe wants some Web Hosting and I have it. User match type is what it should be called. Someone searches domain, and ad for hosting should also appear as it seems pretty related if the website does have domains AND hosting but only if.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 6 8 10 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base