Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow to targeting for age group 13-17

I think that will have an option for targeting this age group (13-17), for prevent wasted clicks from this one.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bing Shopping error feed hidden in merchant center

When clicking on the view errors button in the catalog Management view of the Bing merchant Center, Bing Ads directs you to the catalog summary where you can only view the entire feed. To view the errors you first have to select a historic date in the drop down.
    Can we make the error view more intuitive by providing an easy downlod error button in the summary tab?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test, without the need to search for the actual ad.

When creating a goal to track conversions, it would be very helpful to be able also to test it right away, without the need to search for the actual ad. In my situation I couldn't find my ad. I had to add the geo-targeting for my country (no ads showed up at all), increase bids etc and still would not show up. So had to wait for traffic to see if it actually tracked properly.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Improving Advanced Location Options

It would be great if you could add another advance location option where the targeting is done for the person within the targeted location AND about the targeted location.

I am running into people searching for "duct cleaning Chicago" or some other city search who are in Los Angeles.

My targeting is set to: Show ads to people in your targeted location

And still I get searches that for other cities.

Thank you.

Eli Diachenko

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bulk Change of Ad Rotation

Allow bulk editing (multiple ad groups at once) of ad rotation.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add possibility to change/replace a banner of current campaign

Add possibility to change/replace a banner of current campaign

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. show negative keywords in search query report

Show which keywords have already been negatived out so I don't continuously optimize the same set of poorly matched keywords.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow keyword filtering by Destination URL

On the UI, there is no way we can filter the keywords by the Destination URL. It is causing us lots of issues because we need to filter by the tracking code that can be found only on the Dest. URL.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  dareo responded

Thanks for providing this suggestion. We are working on addressing this request by early next year.

9. Campaign specific budget maximum

I want to run some campaigns for specific brands, but I want to set a $ limit to each campaign.
    It would be very useful to be able to let us set the overall budget for a campaign.
    eg...50$ overall budget, w/5$ per day until it hits the 50$ limit.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Do not have "all locations" set by default.

As far as default settings go, a default setting of "all locations" is unusually dangerous and almost never useful. I'd recommend setting a default setting of "no locations" instead.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Business-location extension needs to be triggered on right physical location (NL)

For a client in the Netherlands we have implemented business-location extensions for about 5 locations , but these are triggered wrong.

For example: a person whose computer is physicaly in the south of The Netherlands (Eindhoven) and the IP-adress also, has triggered the business-location extension of Amsterdam, while there is an extension closer then Amsterdam.

All of the IP-adresses we have tested triggers the business-location extension of Amsterdam. It seems that Bing collects all of the IP-adresses within The Netherlands at Amsterdam, and then transforms all the physical locations to Amsterdam.

Is there a way that the IP adresses can…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. radius targeting in Australia

please enable radius targeting for Australia or city targeting

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Select all keywords across all pages

Ability to select all keywords across all pages of keywords to edit, like AdWords.

I don't even need to see all my keywords but I do need to change all from time to time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove the new "Change account" pop up and change back to the traditional drop-down for selecting accounts.

The new Change account blue link on the Campaigns page of Bing Ads is absolutely not an improvement as it makes changing between accounts a lot less smooth and more time-consuming.

Perhaps this is fine for clients with a few accounts, but when you manage accounts for large agencies (70-100 accounts) it is really annoying.

Changing this back to the original drop down would be a great improvement.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Please add multi-language support for broad match modifier

Broad match modifiers (+keyword) are often the best choice for campaigns. Please make this option available for languages other than English and French (at least in German and Spanish).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Geographic Overlays on Map to see how far city limits extend when setting up geotargeting

Geographic Overlays on Map to see how far city limits extend when setting up geotargeting. When selecting cities as you are setting up a campaign, have the map reflect the entire are of the city instead of a single point on the map....this will give a better idea if you are missing a city that you should be targeting. It's very difficult to know which cities are avialble for targeting and which aren't...it's like playing guess and check.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Here's an idea - give your customers - you know, those who pay your salaries - the option to keep the OLD INTERFACE they are familiar with.

Your idea of a new interface really sucks. Since the customers pay your salaries, why not try to keep them happy? Give them the option to CHOOSE the old interface. I really don't have time to enter into a new learning curve just so your bored tekkies can screw around with the interface.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Adcenter should allow China advertisers

Adcenter should allow China advertisers with Credit cards in China

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base