In the web UI, allow filters to be applied based on the destination URL and display URL. We want to look at performance and make changes to ads that go to particular pages or contain particular substrings in the URL, and we can't currently do that.5 votes
Allow keyword bids to be specified as a percentage of the default ad group bid to which they belong. This makes it possible to adjust keyword variations within an ad group while still using the ad group bid to scale overall bidding more easily.5 votes
We are working on campaign level bid landscape that allows you to adjust the keyword bid percentage. it’s expected to release in this Autumn.
According to your phone reps, campaign budgets are split equally among ad groups. In other words, a campaign with four ad groups and a $100 budget is actually a campaign with four ad groups, each of which has a $25 budget, and will not share budgets. This is a terrible feature and needs to be changed. Either late us directly budget ad groups, or let all ad groups use all of the available budget.
And if this isn't the case, train your phone reps better.5 votes
GoDaddy's Quick Shopping Cart is outdated for conversion tracking, prompting the user for Yahoo Search info. Their instructions are all for the old Yahoo platform.
Someone should reach out to GoDaddy and have them update this so you get more GoDaddy users using Bing Ads.5 votes
Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger for an All-In-One Marketing software as service
The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher since they are trying to achieve the same goals which is marketing the business and its products. Marketing department are in need for an all-in-one marketing software package, a power software that allows them to develop, manage and analyse all marketing channels and activities rather than having to use all kinds dissimilar tools and still have a low ROI, businesses across the world are looking for a Professional Marketing Management Tool/software, accounting departments, production departments have their own why cant the sale and marketing department? Please look at the academic structure of marketing as a guide, users want all that structure, functionality, activity etc into a software package. This is what we suggest you add to it including other features you think are necessary, you can further categories these into online and offline:
1. sms/email marketing
2. Search engine marketing (Bing and maybe Google too), already have this though.
3. Submission, bidding and tracking of video/static ads to other online ad networks not just MSN.
4. Affiliate marketing engine (please view Adobe Business Catalyst affiliate marketing engine www.businesscatalyst.com/) within the software. Not specific to physical products but digital products like windows 8 apps or ebooks stores.
5. Newsletter engine, Article marketing engine to directly to business blogs etc
7. Submission and tracking of video ads to TV Ad networks globally (e.g abc, fox, cnn, BBC etc). This will require and online platform where the TV side will scan the content for format, law and policy compliances while the users waits for approval and the status is shown on the new merged software. When its done the ad its aired.
8. Submission and tracking of offline-digital/nondigital signage networks (e.g http://www.mediasignage.com/)
9. An Office Market Place for custom designs (logos, corporate identity stuff, business cards, brochure, email templates, corporate desktop themes, document templates, excel templates, PowerPoint presentation templates, Access templates, professional high quality advert video services.etc) to serve users that don’t have design or super tech skills. Here a user will find profiles of designers choose one and one designed and sent back to them through the new merged software. Sellers pay a monthly fee.
10. Online WebPR/reputation management features for business.
11. Keep all Publisher key features, such as marketing material management, creation and editing.
12. For website creation features, have more powerful WYSIWYG features, as in Yola.com, or have an add on for DotNetNuke.com or other.
13. Integration with Dynamics CRM or other CRM from SAP, Oracle, Epicor, Sage etc.
14. SharePoint integration
15. Submission, bidding and tracking Ads to video centric websites such vimeo.com or youtube.com and video centric apps such Hulu, xbox and Skype.
16. Submission, bidding and tracking Ads to content centric apps on windows 8, windows phone or other platforms, like news or magazine apps.
17. Promotional products store such as pinniclepromotions.com or branders.com, rather creating your own store use a drop shipping method or affiliate marketing links
18. business products and services listing through a subscription per month on bing.com on a new a bing.com products and services search engine, like how alibaba.com or yellowpages.com works, this will help the business remain exposed even when its bidding budget has ran low this will help better ROI particularly for very small business. You can categorise products in the for main market segments consumer to consumer, consumer to business, business to business and business to business on bing.com products and services search engine.
19. Financial Management features to help calculate ROI, this must be connected with the affiliate marketing engine and sales engine of the business.
20. Market Research Store. No business can plan/model ahead without some form on insight into the market, we suggest at list the new bing.com product/service search engine must have a market research store under business to business category.
21. integrate with bing bussiness portal.
22 a developer store for those developers that sell solutions to those that develop for Office for the office store.
23.Interactive Radio/TV Applications: develop a platform/software as a service on Azure for the Radio/TV industry. The user phone/PC needs a hybrid radio/TV frequency antenna (FM/AM/UHS) and internet antenna and an template application from the radio station. This configuration will allow interactive radio/TV for the user, the sound or audio or video is sent through radio/TV waves into the application and the interaction (comments, etc) will be done of the internet using some new Skype comment system also when a radio advertisement plays the user will see the advertisement (picture or video )on their phone/PC application which allows them to interact with the advertisements but clicking through to the website and buy the product, this can also be part of bing Ads so advertisers can now also advertise on Radio/TV coupled with the internet this increases exposure and therefore ROI, you can call this Xbox Radio/TV or something. The Idea here is that LIVE data is transported using Radio/TV frequencies and user interactions (comments, click through to website etc) done over the internet. All you do is build a back end structure on Azure and offer (free or subscription) this to the TV/Radio industry as service globally, they then design the front end based on the temples you give them and API's to suite their brand but must be at little cost meaning many things should come prebuilt to increase adoption rates, but you also have to communicate with you OEM to include this two antennas/receivers built in. the application can play on any platform (windows, apple, linux etc ) that supports the hybrid data transmission for live TV/Radio and internet. Then figure out how bing ads/adcenter can advertise on the platform. This the future of media application, that allows a live a feed and a low latency interactions.
24.Salesforms.com features and capabilities should be added to it
You should have free version with some features, and various add-ons that come at various subscription per month depending on the feature or add-on. On your side revenue will come from ad commission, sale of software and subscriptions payment. Since Office is Global product this must allow submission to any market in the world. This new merge software does not compete with other partners products like Adobe or Corel it serves as a marketing management platform for any sized business and you can maybe call it Microsoft Office Marketer or something. The guys from google are revving their engines towards you, we believe that you should not have a price war, but continue to increase features and better users productivity and therefore increase its value relative to what they pay for it, as long as the value-to-price ratio is high you win, and its developers continue to develop for making even more better.
From a business perceptive any company in the world would buy any product thatwill directly or indirectly influence their profitability(direct influence :increase sales etc. Indirect influence: increase production, better customer service, operation efficiency, cost reductionetc) that's the main criteria you need to evaluate before shipping or investing in an idea that's meant for business,this exactly what the above product promises, "direct influence on the customers profitability", as long as its features reach and better than anything on the market similar or not. The reason advertising products or platforms make a lot money is because they have the ability to influence sales directly, like google advertising products. This helps the ecosystem and its developers.
Adcenter and Microsoft Publisher merger for an All-In-One Marketing software as service
The world is becoming more digital and uses less physical published materials, publisher is never used because it lacks a lot of design power like products from Coral and Adobe and others, so its only logical to merge adcenter and publisher since they are trying to achieve the same goals which is marketing the business and its products. Marketing department are in need for an all-in-one marketing software package, a power software that allows them to develop, manage and analyse all marketing channels and activities rather than having…5 votes
There should be a way to change ad-rotation settings on campaign level! Doing it on Ad Group level (individually) takes too much time.5 votes
I live in Angola and my primary market is Angola.
I would like Geo-targeting to be enabled for Angola.
With this voting system, it seems all odds is against me so, I ask that you consider my request, based on the profit potencial. I mean, the more product/services I sell, the more ads I will buy from you.5 votes
when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horribl
when y ou are adding new keywords to an existing campaign, if the keywords already exist, the system asks you to "fix" them. This is horrible.
It should just ignore the duplicate keywords, instead of having to fix each keyword which already exists...it won't let us enter new keywords until all duplicate keywords are fixed.
Google Adwords doesn't do this since years...
Seems like almost a bug. but kills the desire to add new keywords.
Feature Request - Ability to apply Positive and Negative bid modifiers on site placements on the Bing Ads Syndication Network
We have site level Syndication Network performance reporting. It would be great if we had the ability as advertisers to apply negative or positive bid modifiers on particular site placements where our performance data shows we are efficient. For example, apply a positive bid modifier to a site placement that is below our current ROAS target.4 votes
It seems there may be a bug in the Google import feature. New Ad Sitelinks seem to be added, but old ones are not deleted - - even with "Delete items that have been removed from your Google Ads account" box in the advanced settings checked. Seems like something that should be addressed (and quickly) if this is the case.4 votes
When there are already some accounts for the same client, until now there is no possibility for assigning them all to one "information of clients" → in Google it's called "MCC".
Normally there is the need to create new accounts under one "MCC", what means that you have to move all information from the old one to the new account.
For not having to do this move it would be nice if you could create an MCC and then assign different accounts under this one.
Normally it should be quite easy to program this.
The ability to set a Target CPA by ad group. If you have different products with their own desired tCPA in one campaign, tCPA doesn't help at all. In this case, tCPA at a campaign level tries to normalize all the ad groups within the campaign, which isn't optimal.
And, Google allows for tCPA by ad group.4 votes
Allow for the 'All Campaigns' column to be resizable. Currently, the campaigns are unnecessarily cramped and fall onto two lines if the campaign names are too long. On a large monitor it would look much better it this were allowed. See attached. Thank you.4 votes
Allow Target CPA for shopping campaigns4 votes
Some terms are still not properly filtered with negative keyword. Hope it will work with Broad. Bing should consider adding a match type of broad to the negative KW's...it can make our life much easier.4 votes
Waiting for dynamic search Ads option in India. Please launch this feature ASAP.4 votes
If we could see the search queries within the campaign and ad group levels under the keyword tab, then it would make it easier to keyword harvest negative and new keyword ideas. Having a filter would be beneficial for this as well so that we can find search queries negatively impacting the campaign to make it easier. It can also be used to find better keywords. Example of Adwords is attached, shows where it should be located, how to add filters associated with column metrics and how to easily add negative keywords once the filters identifies the search queries.4 votes
Please ADD Russian and Ukraine language, because we can not use advertising in Ukraine, and many of my clients use the search engine BING4 votes
Broad Match Type in Negative Keyword4 votes
We also want Bing Merchant Center to be featured in South Africa. Can you make Bing Merchant Center available in South Africa4 votes
- Don't see your idea?