Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make Flickr.com a Website Placement option

Make Flickr one of the partners that user can force traffic to in campaign placement settings.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Calculate Shipping Estimate for Bing Product Listings

Shipping can mean the difference between a customer clicking on your Product Listings and someone else's. In Bing Merchant Center, please add the functionality, so that we can enter a Ship From Zip Code, and use the product weight in the Shopping Feed to call out to UPS real time and calculate ESTIMATED shipping costs for the product. Then display these estimates next to the price. The other options you allow in merchant center shipping choices, such as weight table, are not realistic for most merchant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Normalize BMM keywords in bing ads editor

So when you search for a keyword it will also show you the bmm keyword even though there are plus signs in the keyword

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Don't require a new ad group when creating new campaign

Whenever creating a new campaign, it requires the user to create the first ad group as well. I do understand this is done to make it as streamlined and simple as possible for the least experienced users, but for those of us who do this all day, it is a hindrance to the workflow. I want to create a new campaign, save it, then go in and create the ad groups afterwards.

Maybe there can be an option for this in account settings, for which the current functionality will be default, but a second option would be to not require…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Let Franchisees and Franchisers advertise with PPC as a shared bid option!

Many times Franchisees and Franchisers both advertise in the same area. Both are a team but bid for ad space as competitors driving up the prices for both parties, when the real competition is the other companies. Please add a function that would enable both franchiser and franchisee to "team up" and share bidding for PPC ad space.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please, update day parting options.

This is very strange that I can't chose what hours exactly my ads to be shown. We don't need hours range, we need exact hours.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Adding keywords in bulk

Bingads lacks essential convenient features including 1) the url to reach your website. It was much easier to enter adcenter.msn.com than it is now. 2) It is impossible to enter multiple keywords in bulk because bingads checks for the minimum bids for each keyword and then it gives inconvenient suggestions. In Google adwords, you just add keyword and deal with the bids later. Let's say you have 1000 of keywords, it is impossible to add them under one adgroup bid as in google. 3) Also, when adding multiple negative keywords there is a limit, however your system does not give…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. give more hands-on and very simple (dumbed down) ways to imrpove your QS relative to your landing page

Some people will be working on campaigns for small businesses without the ability to change the websites their in charge of getting business driven toward. They should have the ability to have simple ways to improve the QS so it leads you to make improvements if you can't change the landing page you're required to work with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. STOP THE TEXT MESSAGES WITH A CODE TO LOGIN

I have to receive text messages every time I want to check the balance. It's very annoying. It should be easier and pleasant to check and manage the bing account.

Who came with this idea?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. create a pdf reference guide on how ot use your product, rather than scores of web page help links and/or videos

is as per above - really quite simple, nothing more, nothing less - really needed as this site changes every time i come back to it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. "MAKE BULK CHANGES" option under Keywords tab does not offer to change bids at keyword level

1. Go to Keywords tab
    2. Select All Keywords
    3. Click on "MAKE BULK CHANGES" and choose "Edit Keyword Bids" option.
    4. Now observe what is in yellow highlighted area above. Change Bids for value is "Ad Group". Why ? Since i was in Keywords tab and wanted to change bids of keyword so "Change Bids For" drop down should have shown me "Keyword".

confusing for me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sort by Average Position is not correct

on keywords grid, there is no way to bring up keywords with best average position.
    When sorting by Average position, it shows first either keywords with worst position (big number), or keywords which never showed (0 position).
    The way I worked around it is to filter out AvgPos=0 and then use sort to find best positions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Simplify Campaign setup process

There are too many unnecessary fields in BingAds, need to simplify - Timezone, Budget daily vs monthly (Google only has Budget per day), you need to set bids again after setting bids on a per keyword basis?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Select both Search and Display for my campaigns

We need to enable that in BingAds. Also looking at Display performance in Google, I got many impressions and many clicks from it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. call Adextensions should be supported by Bing Ads for local businesses

All local businesses would want to post their phone numbers and calling them should be made easy by call adextension... its avaialable on google adwords...when will it happen in bing?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base