Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HOME PAGE CHANGE

PLEASE CONCIDER REPLACING THE HOME PAGE WITH THE CAMPAIGN PAGE FOR EASY ACCESS TO ADVERTS AND STATS

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow more than 50 negative keywords to be excluded at the same time

I have always found that going through the search terms in the "details" tab of the keywords page is one of the best ways of avoiding unwanted clicks and wasted budget. This report can spit out over 400 keywords in one report so why are we limited to excluding just 50 of these. Adding the capability to omit more would make everyones life easier and our campaigns better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Update campaign statistics more regularly

Having the campaign stats update very hour or so is no good. Advertisers and agencies need to see almost real time statistics on campaign performance. Google Adwords updates almost immediately and this should be the case for Bing ads too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The ad preview tool should not show anything for paused campaigns.

I was trying to diagnose ads not showing. The entire data was showing for a paused campaign listing limited by budget as the cause. Since it only showed keywords from this campaign I couldn't get anything on the active campaigns. Paused campaigns should be filtered out so we can get the true reason for issues

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ads for the Israel market

So wie Sie meine keywords und campaign bei mir sehen, so habe ich sie seit über einem Jahr bei google adwords laufen!

Mein target Markt ist Israel. Daher ist meine Webseite, Anzeige und keyword-Auswahl auf Hebräisch.

Ich habe keine Option eine Review über das System zu beantragen, daher auf diesem Wege. Bitte schalten Sie meine Campaigns und Keywords frei! (checken Sie ruhig bei google search (mit einer Israelischen IP), dort werden Sie unter all meinen gewünschten Keywords meine Anzeige, genau so wie bei Ihnen gewünscht, finden!

Ich bitte um schnelle Bearbeitung.

ZUSÄTZLICH: Wie kann ich die Anzeige auf den Israelischen…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Show Account Name in Dashboards

The new Bing Ads Dash shows the account number but not the account name. Please add the account name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Update spend and click stats more often

The spend updates only once or twice a day making it really hard to see performance. I work in an industry where cpa is crucial so I need this to be as up to date as possible so I can make adjustments. It also makes no sense that your campaign status can be out of budget when spend hasn't updated from 0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow targeting for Metro groups

At the moment you cannot target any metro areas in the UK only London is available as a city. You should make it possible to target all over the UK

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Display Change History Row Count and Enable More Rows

Two issues: First, it doesn't show how many total rows there are or how many pages of data there are in the page selector at the bottom of the main table. Second, the maximum number of rows is 200, which is too low. Please increate to a much larger number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. D

Dear Bing Ads, a suggestion... when a customer imports their Google ad, instead of making it "live" immediately upon completion of import, how about creating a pop-up that tells us (1.) that the import is complete/was successful, AND, (2.) Do you (the customer, me) want to activate it now, or, later (AFTER we log in to the campaigns page so we can look things over, tweek the ad, etc).

Fortunately, I called support to find out if my import was live, or not, and support walked me thru my campaign site to show me how to PAUSE IT.

Anyway, it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Default Keyword Bids Should be to Ad Group

Keywords in new ad groups have their bids *not* set to the ad group default. This means users have to remember to change the setting if they want to change the bids at the ad group level, otherwise nothing happens, and a lot of traffic can be missed or budget over-spent.

Changing the default has no impact on users that want to do keyword-specific bids, so there's really no reason NOT to do this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. IP targeting and telecom targeting

Please provide IP targeting and telecom targeting to be more precise with ads. Display ads will widen the horizon of ad serving.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. bid amount filter

I post worthless phrases below 6 cents for a bid. I cannot enter a period "." to display only phrases above .06.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Fix Catalogs in Merchant Center

Currently the catalog system will hide a catalog if not fully completed (with a working catalog) within 2 days.

This prevents the user from creating another with the same destination URL. Must call tech support to fix.

For those having this issue there is a workaround. Build a new Merchant Center without www. i.e. http://bing.com instead of http://www.bing.com. Merchant center sees a difference in these. Webmaster tools does as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make {KeyWord} Dynamic Text Specify Match Type

Currently, we can use {KeyWord} in our destination URLs to see the keyword that delivered leads and conversions in other tracking software outside of the Bing Ads UI. Unfortunately, this is limiting without being able to see which match type it is. It would be infinitely better if the keyword string that was generated into the URL defined the match type

Examples of how destination URLS would look:

So the URL http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword={KeyWord} would generate these:
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=[this is a keyword]
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=+this is a +keyword
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword=+this is +also a +keyword
    http://site.com/landingpage.html?keyword="this is another keyword"

Alternatively, a {MatchType} dynamic text could work, but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

We would like to have a custom range of time for Ad Posting in Targeting options.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base