Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. make the + modifier the DEFAULT type search for board matches to better eliminate bogus or useless and expensive broad searchclicks. !

make the + modifier the DEFAULT type search for board matches to better eliminate bogus or useless and expensive broad searchclicks. !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add capability to show ads to people based on the content of their MSN, Hotmail etc inbox.

Add capability to show ads to people based on the content of their MSN, Hotmail etc inbox.

After advertiser uploads a list of either keywords or domain names ads will be shown only to people who have emails in their MSN,Hotmail etc mailboxes that contain specified keywords or domain names.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve filtering on campaigns tab

improve filtering on campaigns tab wherein it will show the details of the filters you saved. filter button is not working properly for 2 weeks now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. notification link

We should be alerted whenever our ads are linked to a broken website as well as alerting us when the link breaks or we're inserting a broken link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Advance Targeting Option

the time specified in advanced settings for ads to run should be the time specified. if the specified time for an ad to run is in conflict with another setting. your advanced stetting's should not let the specified time be scheduled or saved for a campaign. does that make sense?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please include tacking template setting in Bing Shopping campaign

I want to edit tracking template in Shopping Plas in Bing which I import from Google Account. But that are not visible in Bing Shopping campaign in Campaign Setting. Please suggest me how can I edit this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please add any easy way to add negative keywords (broad, phrase and exact match) ACCOUNT WIDE or to ALL CAMPAIGNS.

Please add any easy way to add negative keywords (broad, phrase and exact match) ACCOUNT WIDE or to ALL CAMPAIGNS.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Product Ads

Please make Bing Merchant Center is available in Hong Kong
    Currently the eligible account is the business is located in US, UK, AU, FR

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. the editorial team should send an e-mail contains the cause that makes the campaign suspended .

my campaigns got no impressions , i thought that my bid was too low so i increase it (square ) , and i did it many time , and still no impressions , then i increase my budget , still nothing happened , till i contact someone on bind ads live chat ( who was so helpful person ) , and she told me that my campaigns have been suspended by the the editorial team , i think if they send an email after that would be great to us .

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Representative at Bing Live chat mentioned that it takes 30 days for performance reporting which is tool long. So suggest to shorten it

Representative at Bing Live chat mentioned that it takes 30 days for performance reporting which is tool long. So suggest to shorten it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Average position as a column and not just the graph

Right now you can see a graph to see your average position but when I go to my columns on the ad group (product) level I don't have that option.

So for the individual products I don't know my ad position only at the group level. On top of this from what I have seen it is totally inaccurate. I am the 1st, 3rd, and 4th position for products within my ad group everytime I or someone else bing searches the product. However, according to the graph my position is 5 plus.

So please make this available at the product…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow more ad scheduling entries + bid adjustments per day--Currently limited to 7

Currently, when setting an ad schedule + bid adjustments in Bing, the system only allows 7 separate entries/bid adjustments per day.

This cap of 7 entries per day severely limits the amount of adjustments advertisers are able to make to their ad schedules. This makes it impossible to set a granular bid adjustment schedule by hour of day while still maintaining a full ad schedule with no gaps.

There are 24 hours in a day that could potentially all have their own bid adjustments, limiting this to 7 entries is very prohibitive and limits options for advertisers. Please expand the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It is not the feature - your ad engine is behaving strange.

It does not match paid keywords to the proper search term and ads don't run at all. It moved all the keywords up in price -without any visible competition, and on top of it it stopped advertising.... To say, I have budget, have a keyword eligible and when I do a search - no single ad shows. I think you need to fix it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. segment

adding additional variables to segment campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords (currently for network, device type, time, and top vs. other) to include gender, age, hour of the day

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Segment by Time - Most recent first

When Segmenting by Time, display data with the most recent at the top.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Landscape Grid Accurate

The landscape grid is grossly inaccurate.

According to the grid one of my keywords should get 50 impressions a day for $1.10.

I didn't get a single impression when I set the bid at $1.10. Absolutely ZERO impressions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ability to "select all" for adding Callout Extensions to Ads

For the new Callout Extensions, it would reduce how manual the process currently is if there was a "Select All" button to add all callouts to a campaign at once. Right now clicking through is very manual, on top of how manual it is to do this campaign by campaign.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. just garbage

wont let anyone build a new ad. bing is just garbage

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base