Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Limited by budget

"limited by budget" icon is very misleading and not reliable to show 15 days worth of data. It would be helpful if Bing knew if the campaign was limited by budget each day so we knew if the budget truly needs to be raised that day or not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PLEASE IMPLEMENT THIS OPTIONS

Please make this options available. They are desperately needed.
    1. Make option for selecting different time zones for every new campaign I create. I need reports for every country and market differently.
    2. Delete permanently and don't show at all, deleted(inactive) accounts. They are annoying and I must hide them every day. Deleted accounts doesn't need to show at all.

3. Make option available to COPY and PASTE ad groups and campaigns. We have that options in Bing editor. But it is needed in Bing Ad web version.

Thank You for the best support and almost perfect Bing Ad platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. You need to make it easier to choose which countries to run the ads in.

Make it easier for the user to choose which countries to run the ads in.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

Have the possibility of having Retargeting ONLY campaings

The fact that audiences are missing with normal campaigns if we create a re-marketing campaign is not ideal, and therefore we cannot target the right audience.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Choosing if the Keyword state must be imported from Adwords or not.

At the moment is not possible to choose if the Keyword state must be imported or not, with the consequence of having good performing Keywords in Bing being paused because in the source from AdWords they were paused due to bad performance. As I have an automatic import scheduled on a daily basis, each day I need to manually revert all the changes done by the import to those keywords. As there is an option to avoid importing the bid values from the source, I see no reason why the state could not be skipped too. Would be possible to…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I need to be able to correlate the time of a click or the geographical location of a click with the publisher website to identify "phantom

I need to be able to correlate the time of a click, or the geographical location of a click with the publisher website to identify "phantom clicks" - clicks that I am charged for but never actually open up the destination page long enough to register on StatCounter.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Train your staff more thoroughly on Bing Adwords help.

I have called in several times for support and to improve my campaign and each time the associate has to put me on hold to ask questions or to get additional help. I am asking for basic guidance and help with my ads and I get much better/thorough help when I contact Google.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Multiple keywords and different bid

When adding a number of keywords can you add the option of bid. Sometimes I add 5 or more keywords but need to change the bid from the default so this would save time adding keywords in bulk to an existing ad group.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Drag and Drop Filter

Please tell your programmers to set up filtering with the ability to drag and drop in any desired order, once the filter is created, so as not to have to delete backwards and then re-create the same filters in different positions

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please add option to exclude county in Norway. Currently, the only option is to exlude the city.

Please add option to exclude county in Norway. Currently, the only option is to exlude the city.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. import adwords but offer option to override utm tagging for google analytics

import adwords but offer option to override utm tagging for google analytics

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Import Negative Keyword lists from Adwords shared library

When you import campaigns from adwords, you need to copy manually all shared negative keywords list from Adwords shared library and create new one in bing ads. As you use Adwords and Bing everything you expand negative lists in adwords you need to copy paste all negative KWs in Bing too.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Bing Ads Import in the UI should show review before accepting

Bing Ads Import in the UI should show review before accepting

Advertiser is complaining that there is not a review or confirmation page or popup to confirm any updates before importing from Google AdWords. When he selected to import negative keywords only, the summary after the import showed ads, keywords, ad groups, etc. as being updated. He feels what he sees in the summary should appear before importing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Need ability to not target minors with normal campaigns

Currently I can choose to increase or decrease ad bids for any age group - except minors.

One would assume this protected group wouldn't be targeted for online ads be default. But they are included and often account for 10% of my software clicks.

If Bing can identify minors, they need to give the advertiser the option to not target them - or at very least decrease the bid for them, like they can for every other age.

This is really a lawsuit waiting to happen and highly unethical

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Filtering option with the search term view is broken

Filtering option with the search term view is broken

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. poor reporting system. I am trying to run a monthly report and filter by device, to see which keywords are peforming better on what device.

Bing has a non user friendly way of pulling reports, Google Adwords is much easier. its very time consuming and convuleted way of pulling reports to see what is working and what is not.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make the ads admin site session timeout much longer

Every time I go to check the progress of my adverts I have to log in. There should be an option to stay signed in for a longer period of time, perhaps 3 months.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Disallow Bid strategy change to Enhanced CPC if no UET tag on account

Many advertisers are selecting Enhanced CPC in there campaign settings even though they do not even have UET set up.

Disallow Bid strategy change to Enhanced CPC if no UET tag on account

Change request to have the system verify there is a UET tag when advertiser attempts to select Enhance CPC. If no UET tag set up default back to Manual CPC with error message stating that they must set up UET first directing them to the Enhanced CPC help page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can I please be able to filter on Sitelink text in the Bing Ads UI (and bulk delete)?

Can I please be able to filter on Sitelink text in the Bing Ads UI (and bulk delete)? This is needed when sales ads are added to all accounts for a customer and needs to be turned off/deleted in one go and it takes time to download account by account in the Bing Ads UI and delete. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base