Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Static columns in the UI

The columns at the campaign, ad group, and keyword level are constantly changing as we move through an account or switch accounts. We would appreciate a setting that allows our users to set standard/static columns for each level. We spend quite a bit of time adjusting columns to find data, when we could be acting on data.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Append and replace text in custom parameters during imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

Append and replace text in custom parameters during Google imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Resizing columns

There was a change in the interface in the past few months so that some columns (e.g., Ad Group) are now much wider than they should be, pushing other critical columns off the screen and making using the interface much more difficult. Like AdWords, Bing should support resizing columns.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow customer email lists to be uploaded directly to Bing.

Currently Bing does not allow direct customer email uploads. Rather, advertisers must go through DSPs to do this. If you don't work with one, you are out of luck.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Support the Import of the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads

It is not possible to import the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads which contains more headlines and larger descriptions.

It would be perfect to import at least the core ETA with two headlines and one description.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rules & Negative Keyword Lists at the MCC Level

It would be easier for MCC advertisers to add/ edit rules and negatives.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add option to pull conversions in mass

We use the same 17 conversions over and over for each of our campaigns that we setup and we would love to have the option to pull in all of our standard conversions in one pull (like Google does for Analytics) so that we don't have to enter the same conversions in manually all the time. It would be great if this could happen on the platform (ideal) or the Bing Ads editor or both (preferrable).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

Can you clarify what is meant by pulling in conversions for each campaign? Conversion goals should apply to all campaigns in your account and shouldn’t need to be created per campaign.

8. Activate Bing Shopping italy.

Make Bing Shopping be aviable in Italy is most important for italian advertisers .

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Block searchads.msn.net

Alot of spam clicks coming from searchads.msn.net.
    (example: http://searchads.msn.net/Best_Antivirus_Software_2017.cfm?&vsid=1382283451467977&vi=1507693224113803172&dytm=1507693223561&rtbsd=6&verid=121121&hvsid=00001507693223406016714146794031&upk=1507693223.18002&sttm=1507693223406&)
    It is spam clicks from contextual ads placed on msn.com.
    I didn't sign up for contextual, I only want legit search users.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It would be great to be able to manually adjust column width. Thanks!

It would be great to be able to manually adjust column width. Thanks!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Exclude Internet browsers

It would be great to have the ability to exclude (or target) traffic from certain web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc...).

If my main conversion goal is to drive app downloads, if my app does not work properly on specific web browsers, I do not want users to click through and attempt to download. Not only does this create unwanted spend on my end for a user to click through and not be able to download the app, but it also creates a bad user experience as they are clicking through with the assumption that their browser can download.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alphabetize Labels when Filtering by Label

When filtering campaigns (or anything else) by label, the list of labels in the dropdown option appear in the order that they were created in the account. Instead they should be alphabetized.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Easier Keyword Conflict Removal

When there's a negative keyword conflict, it would save a lot of time to include an automatic "remove negative keyword" button on the window that pops up to show you what the conflicting kw is and at what level. It's time consuming and somewhat aggravating to have to manually hunt down all the the negatives you want to remove. I work with very long lists of negatives and would love a way to make this process easier/quicker.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Editable Keywords

Create editable keywords like Google Adwords has. The number of steps required to edit and add modifiers takes much too long currently. I would spend more time on my campaigns and enable more campaigns if I could edit my keywords directly in the UI. Many thanks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow uploads for location targeting

Allow specific bulk targeting to be downloaded from AdWords and imported to a specific campaign, the Bing Ads interface is too slow and often times I give up and change what I want in AdWords and import it from there back into Bing

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Allow Zip code based targeting for other countries too.

Currently, we can target zip codes only for the US.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. mainline bids

Currently when you select "edit" at the keyword level to increase bids, it only gives the option to increase to "Top of Page" or "First Page", but it gives estimates in the grid for best position, mainline and first page. It would be great to have all three options available. It also doesn't distinguish if "Top of Page" is "mainline" or "best position" so t the terminology is different and confusing for customers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I want you to include in your system specially the Bing ads japanese.

Can you add japanese in targeted language that we can show Japan language ads.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. why don't you give intimation to your customer by some kind of email or massage about your policy change

you should give intimation to your customers by some kind of emails or massages a few days before about your policy changes so that customer has time to work on it and its business not affected due to these policy changes.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Make possible to target United Arab Emirates by Bing Ads

Make possible to target United Arab Emirates by Bing Ads

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base