Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Negative Keyword Notifications like AdWords

BingAds should implement a feature similar to Google adwords that notifies you to any negative Keyword conflicts that arise immediately after adding the keywords that have the issues. These notifications are found on the home tab or within the notification area.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Edit account name

Be able to edit the account name, like you can do in AdWords, for when a business changes its name instead of having to create a whole new account for it and not being able to easily compare the historical performance.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Shared Library: Website Exclusions & IP

A couple of syndicated search partners ruin the traffic. Just like there is a shared library for negative keywords. There should be one for IP and Websites.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Remove "how to" as a noise word in search

I want to target a phrase that is "how to xxxxxx", and I can not just use phrase or exact match...because the ad also shows up for only the word "xxxxx". This is a waste of clicks, and is not targeted.

Can you please remove "how to" as a noise word? This would make it much better for marketers to really target down lots of keyword phrases and exact matches.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Match the Sheet Headers for all Exports/Uploads

It would be nice if all export/import (Excel) headers matched. For example, I just exported keywords from the UI, if I used this sheet and then tried to import it, the headers would not upload correctly to the tool because they are named differently. Within the desktop tool itself there are discrepancies between which headers are exported and which headers you can use to upload.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bing should create a feature that allows advertisers the option to just target specific syndicate partner websites on your network.

I have several pub websites that are generating me most of my ROI for my ad spend. This option would allow me to better optimize my ad campaigns.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Allow Geo-targeting by department (France)

Only regions, city and radius are available, but departments are important too for the French market.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Shopping request

Please make Shopping campaigns available in Denmark

Currently the shopping campaign is available to only US & UK Customers. Please make it available for Denmark Customers as well.

Thanks.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please include targeting language HUNGARIAN / MAGYAR

Hi,

We can not deliver ads for all Hungary country in Europe.
    There is no way to target 15 million people speaking this language.

Please help us.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. add sydicated search whitelist

would like the ability to start with no syndicated search sites and then progressively add sites to a whitelist rather than having to constantly blacklist sites.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Allow Ad Targeting by region in Africa. Especially Kenya

Most computers in Kenya run on windows 10..with most users using bing as their search engine.its quite frustrating that we cant effectively target that market for the foreseeable future..wish something would be done about it. Add African regions to the list of domains that show content relevant to specific countries/regions in a specific language.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Append and replace text in custom parameters during imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

Append and replace text in custom parameters during Google imports just as we can with other entities (tracking templates, campaign names, etc.).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Expand Bing shopping in more European countries

Would be great if Bing shopping could be carried out in more countries around Europe. We currently operate in most European countries and would love to be able to use the Shopping function in more countries. For example Sweden, Norway and Denmark where we see that the Bing usage is quite high per capita.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Columns sizing and default colums

I am always scrolling over to see the clicks all the way at the end. I want it in certain order but now you have stretched out the columns. Then everyday I come in here all my columns are taken away. I always have to re add the columns back in... getting really frustrated.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Support the Import of the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads

It is not possible to import the new XXL ETAS from Google Ads which contains more headlines and larger descriptions.

It would be perfect to import at least the core ETA with two headlines and one description.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add option to pull conversions in mass

We use the same 17 conversions over and over for each of our campaigns that we setup and we would love to have the option to pull in all of our standard conversions in one pull (like Google does for Analytics) so that we don't have to enter the same conversions in manually all the time. It would be great if this could happen on the platform (ideal) or the Bing Ads editor or both (preferrable).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  dareo responded

Can you clarify what is meant by pulling in conversions for each campaign? Conversion goals should apply to all campaigns in your account and shouldn’t need to be created per campaign.

18. Exclude Internet browsers

It would be great to have the ability to exclude (or target) traffic from certain web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc...).

If my main conversion goal is to drive app downloads, if my app does not work properly on specific web browsers, I do not want users to click through and attempt to download. Not only does this create unwanted spend on my end for a user to click through and not be able to download the app, but it also creates a bad user experience as they are clicking through with the assumption that their browser can download.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Alphabetize Labels when Filtering by Label

When filtering campaigns (or anything else) by label, the list of labels in the dropdown option appear in the order that they were created in the account. Instead they should be alphabetized.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Easier Keyword Conflict Removal

When there's a negative keyword conflict, it would save a lot of time to include an automatic "remove negative keyword" button on the window that pops up to show you what the conflicting kw is and at what level. It's time consuming and somewhat aggravating to have to manually hunt down all the the negatives you want to remove. I work with very long lists of negatives and would love a way to make this process easier/quicker.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on negative keywords conflict recommendation and it would suggest to remove those truly conflict negative keywords or narrow the match type of it. Stay tuned.

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base