Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the IP exclusion list, please accept the standard CIDR notation for ranges, like 123.45.0.0/16 or 12.34.56.0/20

In the IP exclusion list, please accept the standard CIDR notation for ranges, like 123.45.0.0/16 or 12.34.56.0/20

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ad Extension Outputs in Bulk Operations Tool

Please add the ability to download Image, App, and Call Extensions when building a spreadsheet through the Bulk Operations Tool

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Negative Keyword Notifications like AdWords

BingAds should implement a feature similar to Google adwords that notifies you to any negative Keyword conflicts that arise immediately after adding the keywords that have the issues. These notifications are found on the home tab or within the notification area.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Expand Bing shopping in more European countries

Would be great if Bing shopping could be carried out in more countries around Europe. We currently operate in most European countries and would love to be able to use the Shopping function in more countries. For example Sweden, Norway and Denmark where we see that the Bing usage is quite high per capita.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Edit account name

Be able to edit the account name, like you can do in AdWords, for when a business changes its name instead of having to create a whole new account for it and not being able to easily compare the historical performance.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Give option to spend on EcoAds (Ecosia) only

Ecosia is an alternative Search Engine that plants trees with its ad revenue. The ads are delivered by Bing, who pays Ecosia a share of the revenue generated via these ads.
    I would like to spend marketing budget on this engine only. This option does not exist right now. My target would be on Ecosia primarily and it would bring much value to be able to reach them

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shopping feed to support more upload formats

Please support XLS or XLSX format for shopping feeds. Managing google shopping feeds is easy as they are saved in google drive then can be accessed by URL. Possibly allow creating feeds in Onedrive then sharing it via url to bing shopping.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Shared Library: Website Exclusions & IP

A couple of syndicated search partners ruin the traffic. Just like there is a shared library for negative keywords. There should be one for IP and Websites.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Shopping request

Please make Shopping campaigns available in Denmark

Currently the shopping campaign is available to only US & UK Customers. Please make it available for Denmark Customers as well.

Thanks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove "how to" as a noise word in search

I want to target a phrase that is "how to xxxxxx", and I can not just use phrase or exact match...because the ad also shows up for only the word "xxxxx". This is a waste of clicks, and is not targeted.

Can you please remove "how to" as a noise word? This would make it much better for marketers to really target down lots of keyword phrases and exact matches.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Suport Danish characters

All my ads and keywords containing Danish (and other Scandinavian) characters are disapproved by default - not supported i suppose!

I have an Adwords budget of approx. 50.000 USD, but since almost all my ads are targeted in Scandinavia and 50% contains "special" characters only half of them make it to Bing Ads.

That can't be in your best interest!?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Match the Sheet Headers for all Exports/Uploads

It would be nice if all export/import (Excel) headers matched. For example, I just exported keywords from the UI, if I used this sheet and then tried to import it, the headers would not upload correctly to the tool because they are named differently. Within the desktop tool itself there are discrepancies between which headers are exported and which headers you can use to upload.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. CPA bidding at ad group

Target CPA Bidding at campaign level is super helpful for optimizing accounts. It would be great if there is a CPA bidding strategy at ad group.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Ad Targeting by region in Africa. Especially Kenya

Most computers in Kenya run on windows 10..with most users using bing as their search engine.its quite frustrating that we cant effectively target that market for the foreseeable future..wish something would be done about it. Add African regions to the list of domains that show content relevant to specific countries/regions in a specific language.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Columns sizing and default colums

I am always scrolling over to see the clicks all the way at the end. I want it in certain order but now you have stretched out the columns. Then everyday I come in here all my columns are taken away. I always have to re add the columns back in... getting really frustrated.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow negative radius targeting OR introduce city level targeting for more markets

Advertisers who do business outside the US/CA/UK have a hard time if they want to exclude locations on city level. It is only possible to exclude predefined locations. Since there are no predefined city level locations in markets such as Germany or Italy, it would be very helpful if advertisers at least had the option to exclude a radius.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. One should be able to vreate folders in the list of campaigns to the left in the account

It would be great if the "List of campaigns" to the left in the account could be sorted via folders. Or atleast if for example paused campaigns would have a grey-tone (be faded out) if they were paused!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Started  ·  Jamie Chung responded

David,

We are looking to see how we change the color of paused campaigns so that they are faded in our campaign list.

Would love to hear more about your ideas for how we can sort campaigns by folders and how we can help you organize your campaigns to make you more efficient. jachung@microsoft.com

Thanks!

/jamie

19. Please include targeting language HUNGARIAN / MAGYAR

Hi,

We can not deliver ads for all Hungary country in Europe.
    There is no way to target 15 million people speaking this language.

Please help us.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. add sydicated search whitelist

would like the ability to start with no syndicated search sites and then progressively add sites to a whitelist rather than having to constantly blacklist sites.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base