Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Sitelinks UI Improvements

Sitelinks really need some improvements for easier editing.
    1) Allow adding each sitelink individually. That way users can select whichever combination they want for each campaign or ad group, in the order they would like. - I know I reuse the same sitelinks in several ad groups but have way more sitelinks in total with the way Bing formats them as a combined whole.
    2) Allow pausing sitelinks.
    3) The various delivery descriptions are out of hand and messy. At the very least allow filtering by enabled - I don't want to look at deleted associations, deleted sitelinks or extension…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. UAE as an option for Call Extensions

We would have UAE as an option for Call Extensions, Bing Ads in expanding and there is HUGE potential in UAE market i.e Dubai, Abu Dhabi market which needs this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. PLEASE allow us to change sitelink placement

PLEASEEE allow us to change sitelink extensions placement as we see most fit. For instance if I have 4 extensions, I would like the Testimonials to be first and Contact us to be last. Hoping I can customize this!!!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Provide usefull data to Google Analytics for Shopping Campaigns?

Right now, utm_term is filled with a larg number for shopping ads rather than a usefull string. ie. utm_term=4576717151279392. This should be something useful like "running shoes" not a huge number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Ad Extensions Issues

I would like my ad extensions to serve equally among advertisers no matter how large or small my business is or how much money I spend with Bing Ads. My ads are not receiving the maximum clicks due to my ad extensions are not serving. It seems the system is designed to compensate and cater to Big Business companies. This is unacceptable. Microsoft Bing Ads should re-evaluate the criteria and formulas that triggers ad extension. I am a seasoned pay-per-click advertiser and longtime Bing Ads Advertiser, please correct this issue.
    Thank you,
    Cary Coleman
    cary.ileav@gmail.com

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Email Extension

Currently, there is a call extension present in Bing Ads. This being especially an advantage for mobile users, it might be an idea to work on a communication extension that is very easy accessible and approachable for tablet, mobile devices and pc users. In short, this is the idea: email extensions. They would appear in the ad, and the costumer can click on them, which could potentially lead him/her directly to Outlook or other email applications. In this email, the company's email address would be filled in already. This way, companies can control which ads show which email address, so…

32 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion. We are exploring new extension that provides greater flexibility on how users can connect with businesses. Email is a great suggestion.

8. Action Based Modifers

Google now had action based modifiers - simply put, if you'd like to serve a specific extension more often we could add a bid modifier +300 (similar to device bid modifiers) - This gives advertisers more control of extensions delivered

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow image extensions to all Geo location

This extension hss a lot of benefits, and it should be available in all Geo locations

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Multiple Unique Country Call Extensions per Campaign

Currently, only one call extension per campaign is allowed to be selected. It would be nice if a campaign that is targeting multiple countries could have one call extension per country selected for the campaign. The call extension already requires a country input when setting up the call extension.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Allow image extensions to all Geo location

I really like this extension, and I would like to have it available for all Geo location and especially my Geo location - Israel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Click to Message PPC Ads Extension

Hi, Google is just releasing Click-to-message ads. An extension that allows a consumer to connect with a business. Seems like a next logical step in engagement. Any chance this will be included in the near future? Would be a nice added feature for Bing Ads.

Thanks

Ref. https://adwords.googleblog.com/2016/10/click-to-message-ads-bring-new-and-easy.html

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow for more than 4 sitelinks

This one creates a real problem when you need sitelinks depending on certain criteria such as time of day. If I am only allowed 4 sitelinks then sitelinks that dont meet criteria will result in an ad that has less than 4. Google chooses sitelinks from a pool of more than 4, but then only shows 4. Im sure you can implement that as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ad extensions with demographic criteria

Please think about implementing being able to show different ad extensons based on demographics/time/etc. A company might offer completely different delivery options and perks to say 5 or more different areas in the same country. A company might want to boast a specific callout to a young audience and another to an older. Female/Male the possibilites are nearly endless. Extensions could really be much more targeted and striking in this way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Call Extensions In South Africa

Can you please activate call extensions in South Africa?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Call Extension Limitation - Use Bing tracking or else

We shouldn't be limited to the Call Extension being only allowed on Mobile Devices IF we don't wish to use Bing Call Tracking. I'm currently using and happy with a 3rd party on call tracking and have created a call fowarding number. It seems redundant to have a call forwarding/tracking number to my already created call forwarding/tracking number.

I think having a 3rd option of showing my number for both desktop and mobile will be helpful and solve that issue. If you want to use Bing call tracking, that's your right, but Bing UI shouldn't limit people to only mobile…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Remove call extension qualifications

I can't use a call extension because I haven't been advertising long enough. So, I don't have enough clicks, and I haven't spent enough money. This is non-sense. Advertisers should not have to qualify just to use a call extension. So, I'm calling for the removal of all qualifications regarding call extensions. Bing Ads are supposed to help me advertise, not get in my way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ad Extensions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sitelinks & Query String parameters

Could query string parameters ( < or > ) be compatible with Sitelinks destination url's as they are for classic ads in Search and RAIS ads format?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I have a problem with a ping ad coupon and do not know how to get an ad coupon

I have a problem with a ping ad coupon and do not know how to get an ad coupon

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base