Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. click performance report by msclkid

Can we get the click performance report by msclkid?

138 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. 126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

On the Yahoo! Bing Network, advertisers cannot target nor compare the performance of their campaigns on Yahoo! vs. Bing.

Yahoo! and Bing are committed to providing advertisers with the benefit of a combined marketplace through a single platform. Allowing separate reporting counteracts that goal.

Thank you for your input. We appreciate it and your business!

3. Option to filter out zero-conversion rows from the ConversionPerformanceReport

Since conversions may happen up to 45 days after a click, we end up downloading a massive amount of records we don't need to.

Having that option would greatly save us and you bandwidth and potentially processing power serving that information.

This is a conversion report after all. In the majority of cases the user is only interested in records with a least one conversion.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Insights in converted clicks and conversions

I would like to see the results of the different conversions types (sale, newsletter etc). And have 2 columns, one for converted clicks and one for conversions like in AdWords

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Better Filters

Would you be able to add a filter to the reporting that can exclude traffic from outside certain regions. For example, I want to look at multiple accounts on a search query report but only traffic from the UK

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Tell us more  ·  dareo responded

We would like to learn more about interest in this feature. Is this a feature that is expected in the Reports tab as part of the search terms feature within the Keywords grid?

6. More transparency on "Other Search Terms"

"Other Search Terms" contribute to nearly 33% of our search query impression volume but only 1% of the click volume resulting in very poor CTR. Is it possible to have more transparency on the high impression,poor click volume queries so that we can exclude them and improve CTR efficiency?

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Increase number of time segments available in Auction Insights downloadable reports

At some point since Bing Ads started offering segmented auction insights data, it began sharply limiting the time period that we can download segmented auction insights data. We are now limited to 16 days of data, 17 weeks, 17 months and 13 quarters. Why? I used to be able to regularly pull 30 days of segmented data and created reports based on this fact. Please reverse this limitation so that we can retrieve at least 60 days of segmented data, 30 weeks and 30 months. As of right now, the data falls significantly short of what is available in Google…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. kindly give debit card

Allow debit card in India

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Salesforce Integration

There isn't a way to integrate bing with Salesforce. All I need is a code that that or ID that passes along campaign and keyword level data into salesforce much like the GCLID for adwords. UTM code isn't a good option. There isn't even a code to javascript code to add to our landing pages to trigger anything in salesforce. If we can't do this, we will not be using Bing ads.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Custom columns based on Goals; Upgraded reporting to pull custom columns

Google's custom columns allow for the tracking of unique conversion events directly within the UI. It is more vital than ever to understand the full consumer's journey via the different goals that are completed. Microsoft Ads should allow for the creation and usage of custom columns, and should upgrade its campaign reporting feature to include configured columns, which would create closer parity to Google's reporting capabilities.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add conversion goal as a segment in the reporting

I'd like to see different conversion goal names in my reports to be able to compare leads and sales between Bing/Yahoo, AOL and syndicated search partners. At the moment it's only possible to see the total amount of conversions for each network, not the conversion type by network.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Report Impression Share in Dimensions Tab for Labels

You can currently pull avg. position for each campaign, ad group, etc. label in the Dimensions Tab. However, it would be very helpful to have competitive share of voice data segmented by label as well, particularly search impression share.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add Delivery Status to Report

Given more and more customers start using auto bidding, it's important to see where is each campaign at within the learning period. Currently, UI is the only place to get “Delivery Status” of campaigns and ad groups. It will be super helpful if we could include this metric into BAM and UI reports.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Direct link to Bing ads via power bi (same as google analytics)

If we could directly link our Bing Ads campaign data to Power BI, as a solution template for example

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. search term

I received 1,500 impressions in one of my keywords from yesterday performance but when I tried to run a search term report I have not seen any search term matched to the keyword.

Please update your system and allow us to see search term result for high-volume keywords.

It doesn't make much sense that I can see data for a keyword that had one impression and one click but not a keyword that supposedly received more than 1,500 impressions.

It makes me wonder how reliable the data is because if there is no corresponding information in the search terms, the…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need a BOUNCE RATE column for reports

I can not believe there is not a BOUNCE RATE column for reporting in Bing Ads!!! That seems like a pretty common sense thing to have. If I have a million clicks to my website and no one is staying on it long enough to make a conversion....that's pretty important to know because obviously something is wrong with my ads, keywords, or website!! Please put a bounce rate on there!! And it's not just a "Google" thing....every type of tracking software I use has a bounce rate in my reporting!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We introduced bounce rate into reports a few years ago and it was rarely used by advertisers. We’ve since removed it and do not expect to return it anytime soon.

18. All New Ukraine accounts block after enter payment method

Hello, i wanted to register in bing ads, but i cant for two weeks already.. I think you have a problem ukrainian credit cards.. I try everything - i try my all bank cards.. Did you turn off registration ukrainian users? I read many forums, asked in telegram but all users from ukraine had same problem. I attached screenshots. It seems to me, that problem is in credit card, because i do not even create campaign. Look please at screenshots - what i am doing wrong? On credit card i turned off 3d secure code (otp confirmation), turn on payment…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. SpreadsheetApp feature

For reporting reasons, I take full advantage of the SpreadsheetApp feature in Google Ads, which allows me to export data to a Google Sheet which in return can be shared with others in my company. It would be great if Bing Ads had this same feature.

Link to Google Ads SpreadsheetApp: https://developers.google.com/google-ads/scripts/docs/examples/spreadsheetapp

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change History Date Range Extension

Can you extend the date range for change history report currently bing is providing only for last 6 months but where as google is providing for last 2 years or so..If this done it would be happy to recall the data changes...cheers!!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base