Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome to the Microsoft Advertising suggestion box! Your feedback helps us understand how you use the product so we can improve your Microsoft Advertising experience. Suggest a new feature, enhancements to an existing feature, or vote on ideas that others have submitted. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising to create a better experience?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BAE- active ad groups filter

When hitting the Export Entire Account button in BAE, when you hit "active" for only active campaigns, its misleading because it still gives you non active ad groups. It would be nice to have an "active campaigns" and an "active ad groups" button for the export. The advanced filter seems to work differently.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This software is very slow

Hello, I don't have the fastest system but this software is very slow / lagging.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Sorry to hear that you are seeing slow performance. Can you check what version of BAE are you using? If you are using version lower than 10.9.222.3670, can you please go to our download site (mentioned below) and install the newer version to see if the issue is resolved?

BAE download site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=22260

If this does not help, can you please go to “Help” → “About Bing Ads Editor” → “Create Diagnostic File” and send me the generated .cab file at princeba@microsoft.com, so that we can further investigate?

Thanks,
    Prince

3. Hi! when i try to import data from google adwords it shows me ProtocolError. What could it be?

Hi! when i try to import data from google adwords it shows me ProtocolError. What could it be?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. remember columns

Please remember the order of the columns I choose. For example, I pretty much always want to see the data in the following order: impr, clicks, ctr%, avg pos, avg cpc, spend, conv, $/conv, conv%.

If I look at campaign level, show that order. If I look at adgroup, ad the campaign column but still show the data in that order. If I look at keywords, ad campaign and adgroup columns but still show the data in that order. same goes for ads. I'm talking about the data specifically. It's fine to keep show other useful columns that are unique…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Clayton,

Thanks for letting us know. The columns order seems to be getting reset when pulling statistics; we will look into this. Other than this scenario, column order should be persisting, please let us know if otherwise.

Thanks

5. Import Adgroups from a Google Account

It could be a nice idea to be able to import not only the Campaigns from Google, but also only specific Adgroups we select from those Campaigns.

80 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

An update on the comment posted re being able to choose to import keywords, negative keywords and ads:

A recent update to the Import options provides options to include or exclude the following items when importing new items from AdWords:
    - New ad groups for existing campaigns
    - New ads for existing ad groups
    - New keywords for existing ad groups
    - New negative keywords for existing campaigns and ad groups
    - New negative keyword lists

As always please let us know your feedback. Thanks!

6. Your thing still freezes up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated).

Your thing still freezes (screen stops scrolling) up while scrolling (my computer is 100% MS and fully updated - so no it's not "my computer"). Y'all did a good job of fixing most of this (page loading problems) over the last few months, but the problem remains - please try harder!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Desktop Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base