Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave

poderia ter sugestão de palavra chave, quando preencher algumas, aparecer as mais buscadas, e o site é confuso no Brasil, opções esquisitas....

could have keyword suggestion when meeting some, appear the most sought, and the site is confusing in Brazil, weird options ....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a confirmation pop up when you accidentally hit back.

Have a pop up that says "you have unsaved changes" to prevent me from going to the previous page accidentally.

I finished my ad and when I scrolled down, my trackpad thought I swiped back which caused me to lose all my ad copy, keywords, and bids.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Forcing Excel to your customers for using Bing ads Intelligence is bad.

Hello everyone.

I was just stunned when I contacted your support, I had to buy and install Office just to be able to use your "tool" Bing ads Intelligence (very polite and good support though)

I come from Adwords/Adsense (sorry but thats how it is), and I think everything should be 100% web based. Why?

Well to start with, I did not have Office. Congrats on that sale though, I might not continue my Office 365 subscription though.

And when I was talking to your support, being told to install Office I realized I had to Close down my chat…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Apply Negative Keywords to Normalized Search Query

We get a lot of search queries where three or four words are entered as one word. For example, "freepracticetest". By matching this search query to one of our keywords, Bing's algorithm clearly recognizes this as "free practice test". However, we include both "free" and "practice" in our negative keywords list, and this term still returns our ad.

It seems as though Bing Ads does things in this order:
    1. Apply negative keywords;
    2. Normalize search term;
    3. Display relevant ads.

But, it should do things in this order:
    1. Normalize search term;
    2. Apply negative keywords;
    3. Display relevant…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. caso tenham alguma vaga para artigos e projetos

Criação de artigos para Blogs -Idéias relacionadas as empresas-criação de nomes para empresas multinacionais e nacionais-criação de idéias em geral-pesquisas otimizadas-

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add sync with Google Ad words feature

Expand your import technology to support two-way synchronization with Google AdWords.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Support name filtering within GetCampaign/AdGroup/Ad/Keyword ByXXID APIs.

I have some very large size campaigns that have thousands of AdGroups. I can only use the API GetAdGroupByCampaignId to pull all AdGroups of specific Campaign and do AdGroupName filtering myself. This is not necessary because usually I just want to have the information of particular AdGroups. Please consider add filtering feature into this kind of APIs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Digits only 'Quick Edit' section to allow for uninterrupted ad display

Some advertisers’ ads run continuously for long periods of time with no title/text changes other than a rate or price, (eg, 2.93%, $45). In order for the ads to stay accurate, advertisers need to keep these numbers, which can vary frequently, updated . Since edits are treated as new ads, approvals tend to take about two working days (as compared to AdWords, where it takes minutes). Often, before the approval, the rate/price changes again so an edit (of the yet to be approved ad) needs to be submitted again. This can prevent ads from being displayed for a long time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Policy / Ad Quality  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Pls allow for account owners/managers to view geo-specific and time of day/day of week conversion data in the acct UI, not just reports

a la AdWords, please add functionality to view conversion data for "geographic location", "time of day" and "day of week" bid modifiers so we can adjust in the same pane per the return/CPA, at campaign level (and ad group level if possible)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Monthly invoice available in Israel

Monthly invoice available in Israel should be available, with specific criteria like minimum budget and minimum security deposit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink

Navigated to keywords list -> select all keywords -> edit selected terms -> select keywords -> ad negative keywords -> box pulls up in pink with keyword we selected with match type to change, and a delete option to the left of keyword. The agent would like to change the text for the keyword selected and be able to ad to the negative keyword list, this would be convenient because he gathered stats from keyword running through our search engine and add this word because it is not generated accurate traffic.

Bing Ads Accredited Professional
    Christopher L.

Idea presented by…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Edit any field and upload without the need to Export and Import

Having download and made lots of alterations mainly keyword modifier using + in front of all town names the save went OK but only 8 of 140 alterations were uploaded.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Option to pay less for consumers that stay less than a specific period of time

51% of my consumers stay on my site for 2-3 minutes (which is great) the other 49% immediately click away. They use the same keywords to find me since I cant control the consumers behavior via any changes to settings in my campaign I am proposing that Bing have a per click charge based on the time spent on the site. There are analytical tools that can identify these types of analytics so using this type of tool Bing would charge accordingly.

Right now the 49% that click away cost me the same per click as the 51% that stay.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Call Extension suggestion tool

There should be a tool like keyword search to measure how many people actually use call extension. like how many time the number is displayed and how many people used the number to call just to get a basic idea how many people actually call. call extension is useful or worthless.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Previous and Next Ad Group Navigation

It would be great when viewing a specific ad group (keywords, ads, or other tab within that ad group) to have "Previous Ad Group" and "Next Ad Group" buttons. The order of Previous and Next would be the order in which I last sorted ad groups in the campaign or account view. E.g. if I'm in campaign view and sort by most impressions to least, then when I go into an ad group I can go to the Next ad group, which would be that with fewer impressions.

This would be helpful because I'm often traversing ad groups in a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base