Microsoft Advertising Feature Suggestions

Welcome, friends!  This is a place for you to suggest a feature you'd like added to Microsoft Advertising, or vote for those already suggested by your peers to help them rise to the top of this feed. To see if your feature is already live or someone else mentioned it already, do a keyword search in the search function below, or check out our library of Features & Releases. You can also send a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com if you prefer not to post to this forum.  

Looking for technical support or have an issue about something that didn't work according to expectations? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.   

Please keep in mind that it takes time to design, develop, test, and release new features, but we'll be sure to update entries when we announce or release updates based on your feedback. Also, note that choosing the right category will help route your suggestion more quickly. 

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

Don't Mix "Words" with Goofffyy Icons in a MENU LIST - JUST USE WORDS!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Please include a billing report that allows an agency to find which account matches to which charge from bank statement.

A new report or even the billing statement report which can show the total spend per document number. It is difficult for agencies to match billing charges, which only show transaction dates, to the account that accrued the charge(s). Picture trying to find the account when you have over 100 client accounts

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

Budget Should Play Its Role at First, So the mistake or error in bid adjustment do not result in big Loss.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I would like to see a report that shows exact date and time of conversions

It would be very useful to link specific conversions with sales in our backend, which could be done if there was a simple report that outputs the time of each conversion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. ad extension details

This report takes forever. Please redo methodology or crank up the speed of the calculations. It's slow both in UI and API.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Update spend and click stats more often

The spend updates only once or twice a day making it really hard to see performance. I work in an industry where cpa is crucial so I need this to be as up to date as possible so I can make adjustments. It also makes no sense that your campaign status can be out of budget when spend hasn't updated from 0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Re-marketing budget is too high for country like India

As told by your call center person, minimum budget to try re-marketing is INR 50K and text search again INR 50K. So, unless one invest INR100K they can not test the platform. This is big turn off for SMEs and start-ups especially in the market where Google is offering matching budget scheme at ultra low value (less than 2K)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow targeting for Metro groups

At the moment you cannot target any metro areas in the UK only London is available as a city. You should make it possible to target all over the UK

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Display Change History Row Count and Enable More Rows

Two issues: First, it doesn't show how many total rows there are or how many pages of data there are in the page selector at the bottom of the main table. Second, the maximum number of rows is 200, which is too low. Please increate to a much larger number.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. When Prepaying, Don't Hold Extra Dollar.

I prepay for my ads. This way I can avoid overdrafts on my bank account. Recently I received an overdraft fee when I knew that I had enough to cover it. After looking into the matter, my bank informed me that Microsoft Adcenter has been charging for the proper amount PLUS $1.00! This extra $1.00 is just a hold. Microsoft does not actually take the money, but if you allow your account to stay at a minimum to get the job done, this can cause overdrafts, even though you will never really overdraft. Why on earth does Microsoft feel the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Billing and Account Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. D

Dear Bing Ads, a suggestion... when a customer imports their Google ad, instead of making it "live" immediately upon completion of import, how about creating a pop-up that tells us (1.) that the import is complete/was successful, AND, (2.) Do you (the customer, me) want to activate it now, or, later (AFTER we log in to the campaigns page so we can look things over, tweek the ad, etc).

Fortunately, I called support to find out if my import was live, or not, and support walked me thru my campaign site to show me how to PAUSE IT.

Anyway, it…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make it POSSIBLE to find the invoices that correspond to charges to the payment method

The redesign of the site may very well be useful for the people managing the keywords and campaigns. However, it has made it IMPOSSIBLE to easily find invoices from Microsoft/Bing that correspond to the charges automatically charged to the current payment method. That USED to be very simple. There needs to be a clear BILLING tab, with a listing of statements.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bing Ads Editor Jumps Back to Top

Each time you delete a keyword Bing Ads Editor jumps back up to the top of the list. This is annoying if you're working on a big list of keywords and have to continually scroll down to the bottom of the list again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Ability to add (not import) negative keywords at the Ad Group level of a Campaign - Similar to the functionality of AdWords Editor.

Ability to add (not import) negative keywords at the Ad Group level of a Campaign - Similar to the functionality of AdWords Editor.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Microsoft Advertising Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The developer token is available from that page if you are signed in with a Bing Ads account. If you aren’t signed in when you visit the page, it asks you to sign in. If you do not have a Bing Ads account, you have to create one before you can get a developer token.

Please let us know if the above steps do not address your issues. Thanks.

19. Bring back the % increase/decrease in the performance trend graph.

When comparing performance of one period over another there used to be a percentage displayed. This allowed one to quickly compare ranges of dates at a glance.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Report button specifies that reports can be pulled by ad group but they cannot

Despite the setting that says you can pull reports by ad groups you cannot. Has this changed? The setting specifies ad groups so we should be able to pull only the ad group we want, not have to pull all and then filter them.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base