Microsoft Advertising Apps (iOS + Android)

Got a suggestion for how to improve Microsoft Advertising for iOS or Microsoft Advertising for Android? Share it here. Or vote to tell us what you think of other people’s ideas. Come join the discussion. You can share your ideas with us by posting to this forum, or by sending a private e-mail to advertising-feedback@microsoft.com.

Looking for technical support? Please contact the Microsoft Advertising support team.

How can we improve Microsoft Advertising Apps for iOS and Android?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. App widgets to make it easier to pause or enable campaigns

This can be on iOS or Android. The ability to have a widget to access campaigns even faster to change status instead of launching the app.

36 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    8 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Would love to hear more thoughts on this.

How many campaigns would you want in the widget?
    What would you want the widget to be able to do?

2. Call Extensions - Quick ON/OFF Button in App & Main Page

Put an easy on/off button that allows us to toggle call extensions on or off. It would be great to have this in the app & the main dashboard. It would be great to choose when we want to receive live calls, and when we don't. Thanks!

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow visibility to actual user search queries at the individual keyword level.

Let advertisers see the actual user search query that triggered the ad.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please Add Bid Row (Column) and option to select & change bids on many keywords at once. Thank You

I want ability to select multiple keywords at once, and change their bids all at the same time. Also Add bid row-column to see actual bids, without opening every individual keywords. Thanks for best options and Bing Ads platform

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Friendly Ad names

It would be good to be able to name an ad with a reference which I can choose myself but does not appear in the ad to make it easy for me to differentiate between similar ads.

Also the ability to change the order which ads appear in my view when viewing a campaign. Thanks.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Keyword level bid changes on mobile

Add this feature so I can adjust bids during my commute

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. add keyword edit and add ad group options on android.

There is no keyword edit and add ad group options on android. I want to edit my keywords and I want to add more ad groups.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. get some conversions lol

I'm getting clicks and relevancy of 7, 8/10 but no conversions?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Excluding specific locations (cities, regions) in European countries should be available

Excluding locations isn't available in Poland for example.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Opportunities (AI) like Google adwords

opportunities appear in my AdWords account for new keywords and bidding.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Campaign Management  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Allow search terms for each campaign to have a tick box next to them connected to negative keywords so they are easy to add.

When you find search terms for your campaigns that you want to make into negative keywords - not easy on BING. If a simple tick box was next to each phrase with an edit option connected to add to negative keywords for the campaign this would then make the process simple. This would enable campaigns to be more cist effectivd abd encourage more useage.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Microsoft Advertising Apps (iOS + Android)

Feedback and Knowledge Base